Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up (37942 Views)

EFCC Seizes Passport Of Joe Agi For Paying $30,000 Into Onnoghen's Account / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by Awoo88: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2019
ct2:
Buhari thanks to you ,

when criminals here Buharis name , they start getting frighten

buhari till 2023 , my pvc for u
Did you read or your brain is on auto -hail-buhar function
Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2019
April4th:

When you go to a bank to make a payment, do you deposit the money with the account holders name or your own name as the payee? Some zombies are not just wise, they just comment without reading and comprehending what they read. Smh

No you write self there and write his phone no. There are a lot of people that need to leave this country aswear. Dead brain people
Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2019
frowland:

Hi mate, don't look at exchange rate. Use the purchasing power index and inflation. 30$k was a huge fund 2009. Thanks.

Did he use purchasing power to change the money from naira to dollar (if he wasn't paid in dollar) or did he use the exchange rate at that time?
Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by iloputaife: 8:25am On Feb 21, 2019
stevesharon:
30k dollars is not a big money for a Chief Judge..

Really?

How much is his salary as a civil servant to start with?

1 Like

Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2019
texazzpete:
How is a judge legally saving up $30000 from attending sporadic seminars? Any why wouldn't he just convert it to naira on his return?

Why will he convert it to naira that had 100% chances of fall when he had no intention of using it?
Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by babaztee: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2019
The Chief Judge of the Federation does not know what a Domiciliary Account is? This is the great joker of the Century.

4 Likes

Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by April4th(m): 8:27am On Feb 21, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

No you write self there and write his phone no. There are a lot of people that need to leave this country aswear. Dead brain people

See illiterate calling someone dead brain. How can you write self there? Are you making payment to your own account? How foolish can you be?

2 Likes

Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 21, 2019
What's Agi's personal interest in winning the Paris fund fraud that he would go to the length of giving bribe to secure or was he working for someone in the Paris fund fraud? If yes, who are they and what was their interest in the case? When was the Paris fund case opened and concluded and when did you open the said account with the said money? Is it the same period of time? And why should the Government become furious at you for doing such a good job? Because they wanted to keep it for themselves?

I

1 Like

Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 21, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
What about all the billions they talked about??
Why chasing $30,000 from 10 years ago??

No such billion exist. They were shocked to find that a chief judge in Nigeria wasn't as wealthy as thought.
Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by April4th(m): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Oh sorry, I forgot you are a zombie and as such you don’t need your brain to function. How can you argue what you don’t know about banking with a banker? It is well with you
Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by dokyOloye: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2019
frowland:

As at 2009, it was.
Lie.
Unless poverty is a virtue to you,just like Buhari.
$30k was less than 4m naira then and can't even buy you a plot of land in the outskirts of a state capital of a small state like Osun,Ebonyi.

1 Like

Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by frowland(m): 8:42am On Feb 21, 2019
dokyOloye:

Lie.
Unless poverty is a virtual to you,just like Buhari.
$30k was less than 4m naira then and can't even buy you a plot of land in the outskirts of a state capital of a small state like Osun,Ebonyi

Lol, you know nothing about economics mate. Secondly, not everyone you disagree with is as poor as you. Have a nice day.
Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by calberian: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2019
Gandollaar:
One would have expected you to know that in account opening, all that's needed is your signature and photo and for a high networth individual, the forms can be brought to your house for you to complete and taken to the bank on your behalf.

We have seen bullion vans deliver cash to individuals at home

One would have also expected you to understand the caveat that I expressed concerning my opinion being possibly ill-informed
Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by BiafraIsFree: 8:51am On Feb 21, 2019
ct2:
Buhari thanks to you ,

when criminals here Buharis name , they start getting frighten

buhari till 2023 , my pvc for u

Did you read from first to the last alphabet of this post?

Anyway, make una fight on, next week might be the turn of others to fight you.

Everyone in this zoo government looted Paris club funds. In attempts to shut Mr Joe Agi up from exposé, Fulani terrorist cabals are using government system and taxpayers money in an attempt to kill the truths.

Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2019
transaction of 10 years ago and the government is making it look like a recent one. this APC government eeh grin
Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by BishopofGod: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2019
Reading the story,as a Nigerian I agree with you SAN,but I have a question for you in order to clear every or little doubt that may still be there.The question is why did you have to split the 30k to 3 i.e. deposited 30k in three tranches of 10k? Why not once? Is there any law or rule that frown at it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by Moukandjo: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2019
Ray97:
Atiku dosent have natural supporters. Just buhari enemies
You're right, man. When Atiku loses this election, if he presents himself again in 2023, let's see if the moronic dunces supporting him now & claiming he has the solution to Nigeria's problems will still support him!

2 Likes

Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by dokyOloye: 8:53am On Feb 21, 2019
frowland:

Lol, you know nothing about economics mate. Secondly, not everyone you disagree with is as poor as you. Have a nice day.
Stop trying to be clever by half.
All of us are not as dull as you and your buhari.
Was $30k more up to 4m naira in 2009=The answer is obviously no.
Could 4m buy you a plot of land in d outskirts of Oshogbo,Abakaliki or Lugbe in Abuja by then=The answer is obviously no.

You have not contested any of these,you de talk about economics.

1 Like

Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 21, 2019
Ray97:
Atiku dosent have natural supporters. Just buhari enemies

Great post. Short but to the crux of the matter.

2 Likes

Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by Gandollaar(f): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2019
calberian:

One would have also expected you to understand the caveat that I expressed concerning my opinion being possibly ill-informed
Sorry. My bad.
Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by frowland(m): 8:56am On Feb 21, 2019
dokyOloye:

Stop trying to be clever by half.
All of us are not as dull as you and your buhari.
Was $30k more up to 4m naira in 2009=The answer is obviously no.
Could 4m buy you a plot of land in d outskirts of Oshogbo,Abakaliki or Lugbe in Abuja by then=The answer is obviously no.

You have not contested any of these,you de talk about economics.

Do you know what 4 million can buy as at 2009? That is purchasing power.
Secondly, yes I am as dull as buhari but do you even know the difference between real market value vs assessed value? No you don't.. If you do, you won't use price of land to draw your analysis. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by Larryndelaw: 8:59am On Feb 21, 2019
Which Nigerian alive today can say he has not benefited from the Paris Club Refund? Yet, Joe Agi, SAN who is the face of Paris Club refund is being hounded and haunted instead of being celebrated. God save us!

ONLY you and your Looters benefited from the paris club. The people you all refer to as masses and common man never benefited from it.

2 Likes

Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by JuanDeDios: 9:02am On Feb 21, 2019
post=75947663:
Matters arising from different quarters....

No wonder Our Former Chief Justice is hyperventilating and threatening to expose his accomplice...

Spill it out short man, we can't wait...
When did Onnoghen say this?
Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by calberian: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2019
Gandollaar:
Sorry. My bad.

No qualms bro.

It's actually great to know that there are people like you who fact check stuff before reaching conclusions.

Too many gullible folks around.

1 Like

Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by cardoctor(m): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2019
Timothy92:
Please , one of my brother come out with second class uper, elect elect
And he is looking for work , please if u can help

"Come" out with second class upper. In Hausa language?
Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by Passovile: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2019
Boyooosa:
No problem, we know u guys are smart but can never be smarter than the truth.
If truly, it was a case of bribe, even a baby lawyer will unravel the cooked lies but the regenerating issue we have in this country is that all sensitive cases of this nature are politically intended; one, the accusers are doing it for political gains, two, worse still, the people that will speak for him, bail him out, or eventually come to power and throw the case off him, will do that for political reasons.
Uhnnn, and when somebody called Africa a sheethole, we flaired up. But it is crystal clear that we own a fockednation!
Too sure you didn't read the post.
Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by lawbabs: 9:10am On Feb 21, 2019
ekems2017:
Hmmmm Finally the truth has prevailed. FG and APC should bow in shame

So this SAN has been an account officer for the past 10 years... Banker turned SAN.... Please give him a clap offering!

1 Like

Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by TB28: 9:10am On Feb 21, 2019
JuanDeDios:

When did Onnoghen say this?

It baffles me how the moderators of this forum allow people to spread fake news and do nothing about it, yet when you call him out call and him what he is a liar, they run to the same mods and get you banned.

This particular individual has spammed almost all the threads on this matter with his falsehood, yet he's left unchecked.
Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by lawbabs: 9:20am On Feb 21, 2019
TB28:

it baffles me how the moderators of this forum allow people to spread fake news and do nothing about it, yet when you call him a liar, they run to the same mods and get you banned.

This particular individual has spammed almost all the threads on this with his falsehood, yet he's left unchecked.

I agree with you completely but the lies are across board, and political parties. And you have never complained about other propagandists from the candidates you support. Me i personally think comment section and likes and share should be disabled between now and Monday.

1 Like

Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by oloyedewaris(m): 9:30am On Feb 21, 2019
onnoghen is a thief pdp is a party full of looters

1 Like

Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by GoldHorse(m): 9:40am On Feb 21, 2019
Smart guy! It was the CJN that gave u the money to deposit for him. Correct!

Oya Oga CJ come and explain.
- is the above true?
- as a lawyer you dont know the difference between a foreign account and a domiciliary account.
- so you have been keeping your allowances for overseas seminars, holidays, conferences or medical trips at home in dollars. Where you paid all these in dollars or you changed to dollars...
- and you forgot the money under your pillow too and didn't remember to declare them

1 Like

Re: How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up by Boyooosa(m): 9:47am On Feb 21, 2019
Passovile:

Too sure you didn't read the post.
Only if you can reflect on our political life, you would understand what I typed there...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC / Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Edo Election: INEC Official Shot, Another Injured In Etsako Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.