Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Innovative block-making machine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innovative block-making machine (1322 Views)

Block Making Machine Or Block Moulding Machine / I need help Starting a building block making company / Ice Block Making Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innovative block-making machine by Bentola: 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2010
2ceSharp,
Thanks for all your inputs into the business world. Do you think a Block moulding business can have its way in Nigeria? I have completed a newly engineered Colour Blocks and bricks machine, which given a good bricklayer, will not require painting after building completion. The colour the block/brick has is maintained forever. Like the burnt/red bricks, but then you can choose your colour before moulding. The colours are then computer generated to make it rythm throughout production. It is therefore, expected to be premium product.
Give advice. Thanks again.
Re: Innovative block-making machine by mysisi(f): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2010
sounds like a good idea but wont the cement used to hold the blocks in place spoil the whole plan? abi will you offer colored cement and sand too? apart from that I think it will be a good thing for facade of buildings and fences tho good idea.
Re: Innovative block-making machine by Bentola: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2010
That is where good bricklayers' are required. it doest not require any extra efforts than that of the redbricks though. the beauty of it is that there is also possibility of making a matching fancy blocks for the fences and balconies.
Re: Innovative block-making machine by Bentola: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2010
Amazingly, instead of repainting year-in year-out, all you need to do is to water-wash and it continues to shine through you. So the dusty environment does no harm to your exterior.
Re: Innovative block-making machine by mysisi(f): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2010
Its a good idea.
Re: Innovative block-making machine by Bassey131: 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2010
@ Bentola,
Could you please contac me so we can discuss this? bassey131@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Innovative block-making machine by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2010
you could also consider importing a state of the art block machine from china. it's reasonable in price , durability and quality.
for further information, please contact your reliable supplier in China; kunbay trading business development, Shanghai.

www.kunbay.com

or send an email to davidchiko@kunbay.com

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Most Nigerians Go To The Bank With A Pen? / US Regulation To Ban E-currency 31st March? / Help! I Need Advice On How To Advertise Effectively But Affordably

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.