Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman (3272 Views)

Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by geadom: 9:31am On Feb 21, 2019
The founder and general overseer of the Omega Fire Ministry International, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has warned his congregants against casting their votes for someone “who will cut their neck”.

In a video making the rounds on social media, Suleman said God told him that it was better to vote for someone who will steal the money than for someone who will cut their necks.

Although the cleric did not mention names, the battle of who rules Nigeria in the next fours years is between President Muhammadu Buhari of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar of the main opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Apostle Suleman, who was addressing members of his church, pointed out that there may not better options for Nigerians to choose from, but, according to him, a thief was better than a killer.

He said, “Even if you are deaf, can’t you see? Let anybody be angry, I’ll say what I want to say.

“Never vote for anybody that will cut off your neck. I said so. Put it on internet; take it everywhere.

“Listen, we may not have a better option; We may not have a better whatever.

“But, a man that will steal your money is better than the one that will take your life. I have spoken. The Lord told me to speak this morning.”
Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Owutuotuo(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2019
How can the Lord tell you to say a thief is better than a killer? How can a preacher of the gospel say this, knowing that the devil's threefold ministry has stealing, killing and destruction in it?
I find it hard to believe this message of yours sir. All due respect but I think you have wrongly divided the Word of truth.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by AudiA4: 9:43am On Feb 21, 2019
And u are cutting the neck of your congregation by ripping them of their tithes and offering through your false preaching, can u let us know any other work u do apart from standing on the pulpit and sweet talking and wineing your followers? Do u realise some people are still making good money just like u are under the same government u are referring to as cutting their necks?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by VulgarVulvas: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2019
Owutuotuo:
How can the Lord tell you to say a thief is better than a killer? How can a preacher of the gospel say this, knowing that the devil's threefold ministry has stealing, killing and destruction in it?
I find it hard to believe this message of yours sir. All due respect but I think you have wrongly divided the Word of truth.

Between a serial killer and thief which is worse?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Owutuotuo(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2019
VulgarVulvas:

Which us good?
Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by ShySteady(m): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2019
Owutuotuo:

Did you listen to the part where he said "we may not have a better option" before he proceeded?

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Sn5BZDsVs

1 Like

Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Vinstel: 10:07am On Feb 21, 2019
Owutuotuo:
It is common sense, it's better to lose money to a thief than to lose your life to a killer

5 Likes

Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Goke7: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2019
Our Pastors should stop telling lies and manipulating their members, members shoud also start asking themselves whether it's a Pastor that will help me choose a candidate. smh
Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2019
Chose for yourself pls.

Like for a thief, share for a killer.

10 Likes

Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by PROPHETmichael: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2019
Owutuotuo:

When there is life, there is hope! If arm robbers steal from you today, as far as tomorrow is concern and as long as you're still breathing, you can still produce triple times of what they stole from you yesterday.

Atiku comes to steal but Buhari comes to steal, kill, destroy and fulanise Nigeria. You better ATIKULATE your mind and Obidiently Vote AtikuObi.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by muykem: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2019
Vinstel:

It is common sense, it's better to lose money to a thief than to lose your life to a killer
then you need common sense. The three of them go hand in hand.
Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by barapistis(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2019
[quote][/quote]

It'd so!ple but also hard to comprehend

Especially the Yoruba Muslims

Some somebody has been killing from day 1

Grabbing lands and changing the names of those lands

Yet my Yoruba's Muslim still follow him and blame the senate president for the presidents shortcoming

People don't think

Because the southwest is not suffering this dosnt mean its not happening

They are coming over here after they are done there
Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 21, 2019
There are people whom God will not allow affliction(PMB) to rise in their lives a second time.
Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by barapistis(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2019
muykem:

If you really have sense ,you would understand the communication better

There is only one guy that comes to steal to kill and to destroy

The Greek translation of the three terms are identical

Try to study

1 Like

Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Vinstel: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2019
muykem:
That means Buhari is all three then
Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by FocusedDiva(f): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2019
BUHARI'S SECOND TERM

Civil Servant or Public Servant should think twice before casting their VOTE. One factor is that at least 70% of ALLOCATION to STATES comes from NNPC.

IF eventually NNPC is sold to ATIKU's friends as promised, definitely your SALARY has being sold off, your JOB has being sold off. Think deeply. Thanks.

~Retired Biafran Army "Chinedu Madu" caution civil servant.

This election has the following in built factors:
The licenses of DISCOS have expired and the PMB’s government is to allow more companies to come in.

The OIL prospecting licenses of the Generals have expired and PMB is set to allocate them to the States for infrastructural development and thirdly and the most important the monopolistic license issued to INTELS with an annual revenue of N300 billion will expire in 2020 and PMB will not renew it. This has been the mainstay of Atiku. Wike and Secondus are also beneficiaries.

Therefore the elections is between the masses and those who have cornered our commonwealth.

If you are not their friend and you are supporting them without verifying these expiry dates of their economic dominance you have to think twice.

God bless Nigeria
Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Vinstel: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2019
Zangazanga:
Chose for yourself pls.

Like for a thief, share for a killer.
Buhari is both a thief and a killer
Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Anelekizito(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2019
I am KIZITO ANELE.. A FILM MAKER.. AND SEEKING SPONSORSHIP (personels that would love to sponsor this project and make money) / OR PRODUCTION HOUSES THAT WOULD LOVE TO PATNER WITH ME OR INVEST IN THIS CINEMA MOVIE I AM ABOUT TO BRING TO THE SCREENS..This is a big production.. Something that would generate millions if achieved

You can contact me through
Anelekizito@gmail.com
+2349092235578
Ig: kizito Anele

Title: *VODKA*.
Logline: *The dead are still living*.
Genre: *horror/ Thriller*
script page: 106pgs
Feature lenght.

*SYNOPSIS*

SYNOPSIS : A group of young friends *CHRIS*, *DANIEL* , *BRENDA*, *ANITA*, *GRACE*. who are on vacation decide to visit their friends or family who are on the east side. But this time they decide to go by road trip with the company of a hard drink named ( vodka).. They are all tipsy due to the effect of the hard drink they have been consuming all through the journey.
The journey gets fearful and frightening because Little did they know that the area has been taken over and now overrun by *zombies* the walking dead. The characters are exposed to death or becoming one of the dead walking. It then becomes a fight or show of survival, the risks, and all the things you'll have to do to survive. but the question is, are this events real or an illusion created in their heads out the consumption of the drink named *VODKA?*.
Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Owutuotuo(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2019
Vinstel:

To or, it means then that the MOG spoke out of commonsense and not what was revealed to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by diadem10: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2019
a killer and a thief are the same in the eyes of God, the Lord of host. Disobey one of the commandment and you have disobeyed all in the sight of God.

Suleiman, you're a thief and a worker of the devil.
Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by BuhariAdvocate: 11:26am On Feb 21, 2019
Senses fall on Suleiman. Idiot so buhari is a killer.
Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Salvador1: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2019
The msg is clear even to the dead and dumb
Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Khd95(m): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2019
dont go to the next level its hard and unbearable...lets go to the previous one cheesy cheesy
Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2019
Suleman is a fool, only Mumu members will listen to him.
What happen to his fake predictions especially for GEJ in 2015.
Unfortunately they are no more preaching the gospel according to the Bible.
Pls Chek what Jesus christ said about a thief :
John 10:10
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy..
Unfortunately Christianity has turned to what my pastor says not what the Bible say...

1 Like

Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2019
Apostle Suleiman too get sense.
Buhari --- Mass murder, genocide.
Atiku --- Thief and criminal
Oya choose one. No be me talk am ooo.. Na Apostle ooo loool
Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Ojiofor: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2019
Well well grin Atiku will steal from you as a nice guy he will still leave some change for you to manage yourself but Bubu will steal from you and still wipe out your entire family. cry
Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Omon605(m): 11:56am On Feb 21, 2019
Our greatest problem is that we don't ask which of the god? I guess every Nigerian should understand we have so many gods and they are speaking to them on a daily basis but which of them told him this? Is the question we should ask.
Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
VulgarVulvas:

Between suleman and jesus christ who is right about a thief?
John 10:10
Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by ionsman: 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
PROPHETmichael:

When there is life, there is hope! If arm robbers steal from you today, as far as tomorrow is concern and as long as you're still breathing, you can still produce triple times of what they stole from you yesterday.

Atiku comes to steal but Buhari comes to steal, kill, destroy and fulanise Nigeria. You better ATIKULATE your mind and Obidiently Vote AtikuObi.

You're very stupid. See the way you're disgracing yourself on a public forum. So God did not reveal anything about Hashim, Durotoye, Sowore, Moghalu et al, na only Atiku and Buhari abi? Just imagine the nonsense a 'perceived' normal human being wrote.
Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by BafanaBafana: 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
I would never vote for a killer, neither will I vote for a thief.

I will only vote for a man with impeccable character.
That's why I support Muhammadu Buhari.
4+4 is a goal
Next level is a goal

1 Like

Re: 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman by gebest: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
u steal money they want to use to reconstruct bad roads so dat people will not be dying of accident, have u not killed somebody, u steal money they want to use for hospitals to reduce death, have u not killed somebody, u steal money they want to use for security, have u not killed somebody, u steal money they want to use to fight boko haram, have u not killed somebody? I can go on and on, Apostle JOHNSON APOJIHOMI IGUTEGUNO ANTOYUTA SULEIMAN today I loose my respect for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ore Is More Economic Hub Than Onitsha. / Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... / Ipob Security Network Opens Fire On Nigerian Police VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.