Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Your Pfa Team Of The Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Pfa Team Of The Year (1093 Views)

Man Utd Ve Had 75playas In PFA Team Of D Yr,chelsea Ve 29 In PL Era..4 More Info / PFA Team Of The Year 2014/2015 / PFA Team Of The Season:2012/2013 Season. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Pfa Team Of The Year by iniowei: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2007
Here is my PFA team of the year: Van Derr Sar, Eboue, Baines, Vidic, Fedunard, Gerrard, Scholes, Giggs, Ronaldo, Berbatov, and Drogba. Come tell me yours.
Re: Your Pfa Team Of The Year by eneyesan(m): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2007
That is a very nice team, here is mine: Cech, Finnan, Riise, Fedinard, Vidic, Ronaldo, Giggs, Fabregas, Gerrard, Drogba, and Berbatov.
Re: Your Pfa Team Of The Year by cooljoe(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2007
my team; Cech, Neville, Evra, Fedinard, Toure, Ronaldo, Fabregas, Gerrard, Giggs, Drogba and Berbartov.
Re: Your Pfa Team Of The Year by Hugoboi(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2007
I'd take

Cech,Neville,Carlvalho,Eboue,Vidic,Ronaldo Fabregas Hleb,Martins,Henry and Rooney
Re: Your Pfa Team Of The Year by wormedup(m): 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2007
cech, calvalho, vidic, eboue, essien, ronaldo, fabregas, gerrard, drogba, martins, berbatov
Re: Your Pfa Team Of The Year by RuuDie(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2007
i'm fascinated by some of d names on some of y'all's lists; Henry, Eboue, Martins, Hleb, Riise, Fabregas , Gosh!

lets play a different game - name a PFA 11 without any player from d top 4 teams on d list. lets see how much of d premiership we watch & digest! are u game?
Re: Your Pfa Team Of The Year by wormedup(m): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2007
RuuDie:

i'm fascinated by some of d names on some of y'all's lists; Henry, Eboue, Martins, Hleb, Riise, Fabregas , Gosh!

lets play a different game - name a PFA 11 without any player from d top 4 teams on d list. lets see how much of d premiership we watch & digest! are u game?

how about you kicking it off, let see how much of the games u watch ?
Re: Your Pfa Team Of The Year by cooljoe(m): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2007
No problem, here is my team: Foster(watford), Baines(wigan), Chimbonda(spurs), Dawson(spurs),Samba(blackburn), Reo-cooker(west ham), Pedersen(blackburn), Dyer(newcastle), Sidwell(reading), Anelka(bolton),and Berbatov(spurs). coached by Steve Coppell(reading).

(1) (Reply)

Usa: Nigerian Team Won Us With Juju? / Obafemi Martins & Razak Omotoyossi Make $25,000 Bet Over Nigeria-benin Match / Chelsea Star Didier Drogba Marries His Long-term Partner - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.