Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe (69788 Views)

Re: Wike's Presidential Honour: Amaechi Protests, Lambasts Osinbajo, Denied Acce / Buhari in closed-Door meeting with North-East Governors, Service Chiefs / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Akolawole(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
We knew not only FFK but his father, fani power!

We knew olusegun Obasanjo very well.

We knew Doyin Okupe too much.

Keep rolling lies all around.

Osinbajo is our jewel and no one can spread lies between him and his boss. They are inseparable!
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by haladadon: 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
genuinechimere:
Nairaland is fast becoming a platform where fake news are aided and abetted. It now encourages the spread of malicious and baseless news

look for osibanjo in this picture. and tell me why one chair is empty

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by propsvila: 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ag Tinubu's age he don't have sense to know that the Northern cabal are using his brain and turning him into a boy boy politician who is supporting Buhari against his will. I don't have anything to say about Osinbajo because I see him as a boy when political heavy weights are mentioned.

I am priaying that Buhari should win to teach these southern idiots a lesson that the North never loves them. Instead of Yoruba people to align with their Eastern brothers and push for restructuring some politicians like Tinubu keep sabotaging our effort because of their selfish gain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by yemi15(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
Princeps:
Yoruba people. Self-serving errand boys of the Northerners since 1967.

And no, I am not Ibo.

Some Yoruba people actually. Don't group all of us as "educated" slaves. Omoluabis from Osun State, the home of Ogedengbe, are not and will never be slaves to anybody. I have said my own.

6 Likes

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Bruzlinxy(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
No Christian should vote for APC. can you imagine even the vice president is not as strong as patience Jonathan.... Some people are even calling this fake news....so bad.... Please don't vote for sentiments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
propsvila:
Ag Tinubu's age he don't have sense to know that the Northern cabal are using his brain and turning him into a boy boy politician who is supporting Buhari against his will. I don't have anything to say about Osinbajo because I see him as a boy when political heavy weights are mentioned.

I am priaying that Buhari should win to teach these southern idiots a lesson that the North never loves them. Instead of Yoruba people to align with their Eastern brothers and push for restructuring some politicians like Tinubu keep sabotaging our effort because of their selfish gain.

1 Like

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by AnalQueenluci: 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
OBALOLA2019:

PROF YEMI OSINBAJO IS HERE IN KWARA STATE.
I AM GIVING U DIRECT NEWS BECAUSE KWARA IS MY STATE AND AM ALSO LIVING IN ILORIN
frm aso rock he flyed to kwara ,frm neighbours airport
mr lowbrain so no more airplanes again,

2 Likes

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by yemi15(m): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
omachas:
It is like you all are surprised.
I am not , I am expecting punishments for Osibanjo by Bubu and his Cabal.
His atrocities in details:
(1) In Bubu absence he made a southerner substantive Director of DSS which Bubu refused to do.
(2)He also confirm Walter Onoghen a southerner as the chief justice of Nigeria after Bubu refused to do it after 3 months.
(3)He also forgot that he was a mere commissioner,sack his superior Mamma Daura when Bubu was absent.
Although,late Pa Bubu not minding public outcry has replaced all the appointees.
But do you expect Osibanjo to go scot-free?
The answer is No.
After the election on 23 Feb,Osinbanjo will be presented with corrupt allegations by the EFCC and he will be forced to resign and he will be replaced accordingly.

And he will deserve it for being the #1 "educated" slave, errand boy and houseboy lol.

4 Likes

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Tomide007: 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
TruthinAction:
It is part of the Islamization Agenda. All service chiefs are Muslims. All northern governors in APC are Muslims. Osinbajo is the only odd man out. This confirms my suspicion that the helicopter crash was meant to kill him. They want him out by all means. Yorubas should have sense now. Buhari is anti Christian and his motives are very clear. Just that some of his followers from the south have made up their minds no to see any evil in this government.
Ehn ehn.... But the chief of defense staff who is the head of all service chiefs is a Yoruba Christian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by blackmantis: 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
haladadon:

look for osibanjo in this picture. and tell me why one chair is empty

Wow
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by MEGA4BILLION(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
eagleeye2:
The meeting was based on MERIT
His merit is in errand and canvassing for vote. I see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Homoh2: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
Fake news from the Bastard himself.
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by eagleeye2: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
MEGA4BILLION:
His merit is in errand and canvassing for vote. I see.
grin
You know that was mean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by abuhari: 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
This is PDP News
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by daninphilo(m): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
iwayumeh:
According to a tweet By Doyin Okupe and Professor yemi Osinbajo was humiliated when he attempted entry into a security involving Mr Buhari, service chiefs and some selected Northern Governors.

He posted this quote from Yemi Osinbajo

'I Wasn't informed of the meeting, when I heard of it, I was refused entrance. Yet, Governors were allowed to attend. -Osibanjo-fake news from oloriku sources. The enemy of progressive nigeria will continue brings lies for some people to feed on. because dey know how naive Nigerians can b.

If this quote is confirmed , it will not be the first time the cabal is treating Osinbajo this way. The VP who is considered a paper weight politician is not regarded within the presidents Political circle.

https://twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1098500733379530752?s=19
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
Cabal...... sad

2 Likes

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by AngelicBeing: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
faithfull18:
This is serious if true. That man needs to be voted out.
Gbam cool
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by kennyhai(m): 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
Even if inec says anybody voting for Atiku will pay a particular sum of money before voting for Atiku, i will pay. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Victorisoni3(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ok one nod
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by planetx: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
Vice president that cannot be in security meeting that one na VP, always knew him to be an errand boy for the fulani cabal and he is putting up with the humiliation because of the crumbs from the cabals table. Me being a Yoruba will not stop me from saying it the way it is.

6 Likes

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by pooozeee(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Good reason why Nigeria has to be divided into 3 countries

2 Likes

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by BlueAir: 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Some bloggers needs to be jailed for life and keys thrown away. Which one is cabal in this story now. The president is having a private meeting with certain governors and service chiefs and the vp wasn't invited clearly. Oga vp 5 to do aproko without invitation and he faced what every aproko faces embarrassment.

Stupid bloggers and followers using the cabal word as if it was someone else representing the president after still writing it was the president heading the meeting

1 Like

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by deomelo: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2019

Worthless PDP, Igbos and anti Nigerian elements, propaganda, lies and deception can not save you from serious lashing and vaporization on Saturday, @SAIBUHARI#VPOSINBAJO are still going to be your President and VP till 2023.

grin grin
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by kleverley(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
VP in that case confusion everywhere around APC even their supporters na confusionists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by TheKingIsHere: 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Xander85:

I've always suspected many of these monikers posing as Yoruba are actually core northern muslims....specifically, Hausa-Fulani! Sometimes the logic they exhibit and the stand they take on certain issues just beggars belief! sad
I noticed this too.

That is the deception tactics these northerners use to put Igbos and yorubas against each others. They disguise as yorubas and insult the igbos.

The igbos not knowing what is happening will be fighting the yorubas and vice versa.

6 Likes

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
ozodigboo:
Those who are hoping to vote APC so dt their Yoruba son will enter in 2023 are joking.
Buhari ? He won't do it.
They just need Tinubu and Osinbajo for reelection.
The total humiliation of Tinubu by the Northern cabal will happen immediately after the polls on Saturday.

But they won't listen.

1 Like

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by berbs: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
FarahAideed:

Sack that has since been quietly reversed

Not true
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by mfm04622: 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
FarahAideed:

Sack that has since been quietly reversed

Reversed how? Is he back in DSS?
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
YORUBA GET SPIRIT OF A SLAVE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Chiachifranklin: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
He was denied access because serious plot on how to rig d Saturday's election brutally was on discuss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos / Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.