Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,247 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 (47698 Views)

Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: F.A Cup (0 - 2) On 18th February 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by holuphisayor(m): 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chelsea fans right now be like, kepa is the most expensive goalkeeper right now.
Now, see how many goals he has shipped to permanent site.. cheesy grin

Me: No, he's the most expensive basket right now. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by osazsky(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hollamie007:

Abeg leave Kepa alone. I was In goal for 120 mins you now want to remove me when it mattered most. Blame no one for the loss
no one is bigger than his boss wheather he is d most expensive keeper or not ,reminds me of d tevez macini saga were tevez was asked to come in when city was loosing in d second half been d highest paid player he refused,and macini vowed dat he would nerva play for city,he traveled out of city without excuse,the owners cut his salary,the next year we won d league,towards d end of d league he traveled back to city to apologise when he realised dat city do not need him to win d league,if u feel u are more impt than others u will loose ur position,i also remember a story of one of d best drummer in benin,d guy became so proud and pretended to b dead,sent message to d oba dat he his dead,out of nowhere anothet drumer who played better than him was discovered,d benin people and d oba loved him more than the former drumer,then all of a sudden d dead drumer came out saying dar he didnt die,the oba then ordered that he be slaughtered and used as sacrifice to apease d gods,this kepa is proud and arogant like tevez and ballotelli,if he his not droped in d next match this might cause a big prob for chelsea,nobody would want to come out after been substituted even when they know they are not playing anything,balotelli then fought macini cuz he tried to substitute him and he was quickly sold,now nobody hears of him again,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by osazsky(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
osazsky:
no one is bigger than his boss wheather he is d most expensive keeper or not ,reminds me of d tevez macini saga were tevez was asked to come in when city was loosing in d second half been d highest paid player he refused,and macini vowed dat he would nerva play for city,he traveled out of city without excuse,the owners cut his salary,the next year we won d league,towards d end of d league he traveled back to city to apologise when he realised dat city do not need him to win d league,if u feel u are more impt than others u will loose ur position,i also remember a story of one of d best drummer in benin,d guy became so proud and pretended to b dead,sent message to d oba dat he his dead,out of nowhere anothet drumer who played better than him was discovered,d benin people and d oba loved him more than the former drumer,then all of a sudden d dead drumer came out saying dar he didnt die,the oba then ordered that he be slaughtered and used as sacrifice to apease d gods,this kepa is proud and arogant like tevez and ballotelli,if he his not droped in d next match this might cause a big prob for chelsea,nobody would want to come out after been substituted even when they know they are not playing anything,balotelli then fought macini cuz he tried to substitute him and he was quickly sold,now nobody hears of him again,
this is a lesson

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by BonkoINC: 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
� kepa is the headline.
Luiz and jouginho are safe �

Confused team
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by Banter1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

Another trophy in the bag. I hope the injuries to Laporte and Fernandinho are not serious.
i hope they are serious so Liverpool can win the league all i care

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by MrCuteking(m): 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
In Mourinho's voice about Kepa

"That is complete disrespect in football.
No player is bigger than his manager" grin

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by kleverley(m): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Seun360:

Chelsea no get captain?

Could he have tried that when the likes of John Terry, Lampard, Drogba were at the club?

Chelsea get problem pass Nigeria aswear.

my gee
the captain doesn't decide who goes or stays
he refused to be subbed and as far as football is concerned ,if u tell the manager ur fine ,the captain can't tell u to go out
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by CAPTAIN5000(m): 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
E DON QUENCHE grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by michelKalib(m): 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
It was an amazing match
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by waveman2: 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
I Don, t understand the blame on kepa. He tried saved 1 penalty. The blame should be on Luiz and jorginho for losing their penalties.But disrespecting your manager is out of it.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by OnPointMan(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hollamie007:

Abeg leave Kepa alone. I was In goal for 120 mins you now want to remove me when it mattered most. Blame no one for the loss

Will you keep quiet!!! Nonsense talk
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by Seandisputed(m): 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
kleverley:

my gee
the captain doesn't decide who goes or stays
he refused to be subbed and as far as football is concerned ,if u tell the manager ur fine ,the captain can't tell u to go out
Captains do have an input

Trust me, he wouldn't try this if he had the likes of John Terry in that team.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by mastar111: 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hollamie007:

Black sense.

That is why it is called a team. One man wins, everyone wins. One man loses, everyone loses.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by Emmanuel226(m): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
up man city, up Guardiola

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by EgusiShankly: 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
highest disrespect one can get from his subordinate.Sarri should just resign.. this is what I would do if I were to be in his position ..

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by Emmanuel226(m): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Another trophy is loading for man city

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by manuelbreez(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
BlackSaints:
Chelsea will win, wanna bet?
cool cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by Emmanuel226(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
more mystery fall on sarri and chelsea
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by Emmanuel226(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
more benches fal on cabellero
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by Emmanuel226(m): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
#sarri shit #sarriout
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by Emmanuel226(m): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
chelsea try sha
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by osazsky(m): 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
kleverley:

nothing like that
bravo is a good stopper than him
who dash willy best pk stopper
even schmeichel is better
check his 2016 league cup heroics,,callebero is good in pk and ariel balls ,i can mention,many of his saves,there was a cham league game or so were he was brought in to replace our gk,cant remember,and he understands city players,even as a fan most of aguero pk goes to d left not to talk of someone dat has trained all his life with him,dats my point kepa is new

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by EgusiShankly: 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
Seandisputed:

Captains do have an input

Trust me, he wouldn't try this if he had the likes of John Terry in that team.
or Roy Keane or Gerrald... this guys will beat kepa out of the pitch

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by DeeMain(m): 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
osazsky:
no one is bigger than his boss wheather he is d most expensive keeper or not ,reminds me of d tevez macini saga were tevez was asked to come in when city was loosing in d second half,been d highest paid player he refused,and macini vowed dat he would nerva play for city,he traveled out of city without excuse,the owners cut his salary,the next year we won d league,towards d end of d league he traveled back to city to apologise when he realised dat city do not need him to win d league,if u feel u are more impt than others u will loose ur position,i also remember a story of one of d best drmmers in benin,d guy became so proud and pretended to b dead,sent message to d oba dat he his dead,out of nowhere anothet drumer who played better than him was discovered,d benin people and d oba loved him more than the former drumer,then all of a sudden d dead drumer came out saying dar he didnt die,the oba then ordered that he be slaughtered and used as sacrifice to apease d gods,this kepa is proud and arogant like tevez and ballotelli,if he his not droped in d next match this might cause a big prob for chelsea,nobody would want to come out after been substituted even when they know they are not playing anything,balotelli then fought macini cuz he tried to substitute him and he was quickly sold,now nobody hears of him again,

Your head dey there!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by osazsky(m): 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
I just opened newsnow chelsea ,everyone is talking abt kepe,this is going to b d talk of d town for months,kia i miss my skysports pundicts,no sub

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by Smily202(m): 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
All the players want Sarri sack. They have finally disgraced theirselves. Why wont Luis carry Kepa for head and throw away for pitch.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
You fools are disrespecting this man. Sarri has brought a new identity to the club. He plays good football even when he has not bought his own players. Imagine a small boy refusing to be subbed.

I feel bad for Sarri. Any manager who doesn't want a stain on his cv should avoid Chelsea. Chelsea is a glory hunting club that have no idea of patience and endurance. They sack you without considerations. Look at AVB, Di matteo, conte.... They just sack you anyhow. If guardiola was sacked after his first season, would man city have grown like this? Guardiola lost 4:0 to Everton and Leicester in his first season. Drew so many average clubs. If na Chelsea, the fans go don dey scream sack!!!....

Bunch of idiots who know nothing about football.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by jflesh7(m): 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
kepa try he save 1 pk. david liuz no sabi play pk. no be kepa fault up gunners
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by Seandisputed(m): 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
EgusiShankly:
or Roy Keane or Gerrald... this guys will beat kepa out of the pitch
No way man

I had typed Roy Keane first before i edited to John Terry.

Keane would literally beat him from that pitch till he gets to the dressing room.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
LesbianBoy:
If it was mourinho, kepa won't play again.
Ko ti e to be, Kepa wo, talo bi iya Kepa

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
osazsky:
sarri had a plan and kepa messed it up, am a city fan,i was just praying dat cabellero shouldnt b brought in for d shootout,cabellero is d best i have seen when it comes to pk,u can read his profile and he understands most city players

All of a sudden KEPA dey feel like world best

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 21st January 2020 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup (1 - 3) On 7th January 2020 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City - FA Community Shield (3 - 0) On 10th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.