Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 (47692 Views)

Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: F.A Cup (0 - 2) On 18th February 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by hok4u(f): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
highcollide:
You fools are disrespecting this man. Sarri has brought a new identity to the club. He plays good football even when he has not bought his own players. Imagine a small boy refusing to be subbed.

I feel bad for Sarri. Any manager who doesn't want a stain on his cv should avoid Chelsea. Chelsea is a glory hunting club that have no idea of patience and endurance. They sack you without considerations. Look at AVB, Di matteo, conte.... They just sack you anyhow. If guardiola was sacked after his first season, would man city have grown like this? Guardiola lost 4:0 to Everton and Leicester in his first season. Drew so many average clubs. If na Chelsea, the fans go don dey scream sack!!!....

Bunch of idiots who know nothing about football.

But Pep still qualified for champions league
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
hok4u:

But Pep still qualified for champions league
Let the season end first na.patience is a virtue Chelsea really need to learn.we don't have a clear cut playing pattern.conte wanted to build something because of one season blunders he was sacked,now sarri hasn't even finished the league people are already shouting that he should be sacked.we've been playing defensive football for over 10 years.you expect a coach to turn that around perfectly in one season?.he might be making some mistakes but he's human after all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by IchBinBrait(m): 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
LesbianBoy:
If it was mourinho, kepa won't play again.

I swear..
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by BlackSaints: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
BronzeMajik:
yes I do.
look at you grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
oloriLFC:
Imagine playing for 120 minutes and losing via penalty. Would have been better if City had scored within the 90mins. undecided Waste of time and energy. I hate penalty kicks tho
What do you know about football? Go to Romance forums and leave the guys to discuss, please!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by osazsky(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ibunkun1:

Let the season end first na.patience is a virtue Chelsea really need to learn.we don't have a clear cut playing pattern.conte wanted to build something because of one season blunders he was sacked,now sarri hasn't even finished the league people are already shouting that he should be sacked.we've been playing defensive football for over 10 years.you expect a coach to turn that around perfectly in one season?.he might be making some mistakes but he's human after all.
the kepa is a kid and knows nothing.by not comming out he put alot of pressure on himself,i knew chelsea will lose d pk,cuz d whole world was watching him and he messed up mumu,newspaper companiez go hammer this period c torry

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by Ayobami7(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
好的
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
That's why I love mou.. Kepa should ask Pogba. I would frustrate your life, make you look like a fool
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by oloriLFC(f): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
henry49:
What do you know about football? Go to Romance forums and leave the guys to discuss, please!
wetin dem dey do for Romance section? Moreover, who told you it's only males that know and discuss football? You're a learner young man, undiluted learner.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by IchBinBrait(m): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
osazsky:
no one is bigger than his boss wheather he is d most expensive keeper or not ,reminds me of d tevez macini saga were tevez was asked to come in when city was loosing in d second half,been d highest paid player he refused,and macini vowed dat he would nerva play for city,he traveled out of city without excuse,the owners cut his salary,the next year we won d league,towards d end of d league he traveled back to city to apologise when he realised dat city do not need him to win d league,if u feel u are more impt than others u will loose ur position,i also remember a story of one of d best drmmers in benin,d guy became so proud and pretended to b dead,sent message to d oba dat he his dead,out of nowhere anothet drumer who played better than him was discovered,d benin people and d oba loved him more than the former drumer,then all of a sudden d dead drumer came out saying dar he didnt die,the oba then ordered that he be slaughtered and used as sacrifice to apease d gods,this kepa is proud and arogant like tevez and ballotelli,if he his not droped in d next match this might cause a big prob for chelsea,nobody would want to come out after been substituted even when they know they are not playing anything,balotelli then fought macini cuz he tried to substitute him and he was quickly sold,now nobody hears of him again,

True... Balotelli is now past tense. His arrogance no be small.. Even my mum can't forget the "why always me" shirt he wore during one Italy match like that where he showed the world after scoring like 2 goals. Up till this moment she still asks me "where is that proud Balotelli now.."

Pride goeth before a fall.. Everyone has an undiscovered replacement.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by jude33084(m): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ekaka1:

That kept boy na 419, I don't understand how Chelsea spent so much for such a poor, poor GK

That is why they were ban not to sign any other player for two seasons

Foolish team angry
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
oloriLFC:
wetin dem dey do for Romance section? Moreover, who told you it's only males that know and discuss football? You're a learner young man, undiluted learner.
Laughing

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
oloriLFC:
Jesus Christ! I'm dead! Wonders shall never cease!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by halogate: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
No matter how popular or well paid a player is...he isnt above the coach. Period!!....
What kepa did was completely disrespectful to sarri.
I recall 2014 world penalty shoot out between Holland and Costa Rica. 1 minute to the end of extra time, their coach then (former man u coach) replaced holland's first choice keep with the second one who was taller and had a longer reach. His antagonist behaviour towards the costa rica players alone was enough to set them on the edge. The shootout ended in the first round as he saved 3 shots.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by oloriLFC(f): 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
henry49:
Jesus Christ! I'm dead! Wonders shall never cease!
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
oloriLFC:
tongue tongue tongue
Just a piece of advice I gave her to go to forums suitable for her gender! No comments for now! I'm happy this evening cos Atiku is leading!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by Mentorme: 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
osazsky:
sarri had a plan and kepa messed it up, am a city fan,i was just praying dat cabellero shouldnt b brought in for d shootout,cabellero is d best i have seen when it comes to pk,u can read his profile and he understands most city players
Me, too.
As a City fan, I was praying that Caballero should not enter that time. grin

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by Sam2310(m): 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
halogate:
No matter how popular or well paid a player is...he isnt above the coach. Period!!....
What kepa did was completely disrespectful to sarri.
I recall 2014 world penalty shoot out between Holland and Costa Rica. 1 minute to the end of extra time, their coach then (former man u coach) replaced holland's first choice keep with the second one who was taller and had a longer reach. His antagonist behaviour towards the costa rica players alone was enough to set them on the edge. The shootout ended in the first round as he saved 3 shots.

van gaal was criticise for that say e no respect the gk and the next match, the man no remove the first gk and their lost the pk shootout, the first gk no even catch one self.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by engray: 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Meanwhile, I have a USA fairly used white Toyota Corolla sport 2010 model with black clean fabric interiors. Transmission is automatic and fuel consumption is highly economical. Fuel type is petrol

with Alloy wheels. Body style: Sedan 4D sports, Engine type: 1.8L 4, Drive: front wheel drive, Cylinders: 4, Transmission: Automatic,CD player/Radio/aux port

Spare tyre present

Keys: 2 original factory keys.
You can reach me on 08066114472 for negotiation.
You'll also have access to the VIN to check the car history.

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:09am On Feb 25, 2019
IchBinBrait:

True... Balotelli is now past tense. His arrogance no be small.. Even my mum can't forget the "why always me" shirt he wore during one Italy match like that where he showed the world after scoring like 2 goals. Up till this moment she still asks me "where is that proud Balotelli now.."

Pride goeth before a fall.. Everyone has an undiscovered replacement.

"Why always me" was in the Manchester City demolition of Manchester United.

The Italian pose was the one without shirt below.

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:12am On Feb 25, 2019
Sam2310:
van gaal was critcal for that e no respect the gk and the next match, the man no remove the first gk and their lost the pk shootout, the first gk no even catch one self.

I remember that was a funny scenario.

That was Van Gaal replacing Cillessen with Tim Krul. After the criticism of Van Gaal, he gave Cillessen a shot in the penalties and he jones. That was funny.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:23am On Feb 25, 2019
Mentorme:

Me, too.
As a City fan, I was praying that Caballero should not enter that time. grin

Men. That was good because Caballero is a monster in the penalties. I remember his brilliant performance against Liverpool where he saved three penalties. He might had something to prove against us.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by chiboy1116: 12:58am On Feb 25, 2019
Seandisputed:

No way man

I had typed Roy Keane first before i edited to John Terry.

Keane would literally beat him from that pitch till he gets to the dressing room.
Roy Keane oh lwkmd ....what u said my seems like a joke , but I swear that dude fit beat kepa for pitch last last him get red card .
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by lovemaths(f): 2:51am On Feb 25, 2019
Come on City!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by lovemaths(f): 3:00am On Feb 25, 2019
I love my City

1 trophy down, 3 more to go.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by BronzeMajik(f): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2019
BlackSaints:
look at you grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by samsam2019: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2019
Hollamie007:

Abeg leave Kepa alone. I was In goal for 120 mins you now want to remove me when it mattered most. Blame no one for the loss
when eyinmba won the caf champions League Enyeama played 120 minutes and when it was time for penalties he was removed and Aiyenugba was brought in

Football is a team sport
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by Hollamie007: 11:18am On Feb 25, 2019
mastar111:

Black sense.

That is why it is called a team. One man wins, everyone wins. One man loses, everyone loses.

What's the probability that with caballero chelsea will win
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 by IchBinBrait(m): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

"Why always me" was in the Manchester City demolition of Manchester United.

The Italian pose was the one without shirt below.

Yeah... Exactly!!
Thanks!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 21st January 2020 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup (1 - 3) On 7th January 2020 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City - FA Community Shield (3 - 0) On 10th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.