Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,370 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? (23376 Views)

Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? / Which States In The North Can Atiku and kwankwaso Win? / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by soggy28(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
With the war on ballot snatching he cannot win

2 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by Djyucee1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
Mouthgag:
NEVER!!!

Atiku is a thief!!!

HE CAN NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF MY COUNTRY.

He can goan be the president of the OSU people of biafuro but not Nigeria.

Buhari is obviously not the best option but I think he's far better than Atiku the rogue.

who stole your brain?

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Bros imagine the life these bastard were living, free education, free schools, and these were so called 'colonizers'.
Now the Youths are shouting Buhari and Atiku that destroyed their lives.
I don tire for naija

ItzBIM:
Jonathan is the last pdp President.

Atiku is a corrupt, power hungry with a personal mission to loot Nigeria dry. Atiku jumped from SDP to AC to PDP to APC now back With PDP this clearly show he is looking for the best suited for his agenda he doesn’t have Nigeria people at heart, any educated person can see this not literate person but educated person (big difference).

Infact Atiku donated 3 billion to Buhari campaign in 2015 plus a jet.

So who is deceiving who, give Nigeria to a digital minded person so that we can keep up with this digital era.

Sowore 2019
AAC
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by Amalekki: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
The actual ambition is to own NNPC. Presidency na jara! Up Cameroon! Bakassi + NNPC issa gooaaaallll grin
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by Charlieluvboy(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Please I'm in need of a job.
I am an SSCE holder and my present location is Ibadan. Wouldn't mind any Job offer.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by charlycharles(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ireboya:
Atiku that won't even win Adamawa state grin ..#NextLevel cool
Are u for real? U r ok with d situation of things like this abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
Nigerians have forgotten what it means to live like a human being. They assume their current state of existence is actually normal without realizing that 98% of them live in a sub human state, all because of fear.

They have forgotten it is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees. Nigerians are born into servitude to the elite and hence will continue to live on their knees forever

grin
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by charlycharles(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
God will hear the prayer of the masses. Atiku presidency is about the common man than about atiku...
Atiku/Obi by His grace.
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by Kwamecron(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
Never

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by charlycharles(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
Parada:
Not in this life so long he is hell bent on selling NNPC to his friends or enemy I do not care. He should vie for presidency in Biafra or hell.
What do u know abt nnpc do u work there? How abt nitel privatization n gsm revolution, r we nt reaping the dividends today? pls shun sentiments and face facts... Atiku/Obi is d ans

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by SuperIgbo1(m): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Never

Forget about Atiku for a while and, tell us why Osibande was denied entry into a security meeting of service chiefs.
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by kennyhai(m): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
Meanwhile, buharideens collect this prophecy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
freemanbubble:
I don't know about other states

But one thing i can bet my balls on is the fact that pdp will win my state. Edo state to be precise. Edo is for atiku aguero Abubakar

In fact let me even bet my balls in advance
You must be in a hurry to bet your balls I suppose

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
Atiku na big thief. His eyez are on NNPC.

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by wideawaken01: 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Some people still want Buhari But Majority want him to go. Atikulation is like MTN, Anywhere you go... See tweet from an APC thug...

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
Mouthgag:
NEVER!!!

Atiku is a thief!!!

HE CAN NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF MY COUNTRY.

He can goan be the president of the OSU people of biafuro but not Nigeria.

Buhari is obviously not the best option but I think he's far better than Atiku the rogue.
The man who cuts peoples head off is better than the one who was alleged to have stolen their money? Take a chill
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by nextnear(m): 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Built2last:
What happens if the security men are the ones snatching ballot boxes?
then i will shoot the security men. an order is an order.
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by bluefilm: 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
Maybe in his next world.

Or better still, maybe in his native land of Cameroon.

Sai Baba 2023 issa done deal.
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Forget about Atiku for a while and, tell us why Osibande was denied entry into a security meeting of service chiefs.
So you believe that poo

You're smarter than this

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
bender79:
Atiku will not be president just like MKO, he was popular but never president.mark my words!!
I have marked your words but I'm disappointed

You need to work harder on your prediction skills. How can you be scoring 5/30
Sit up, you can do better. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by Adakintroy: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
No he will not.

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by GuntersChain(m): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
is that the new trend, someone did it in 2015 after trying severally and succeeded.

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by Bimpe29: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
Yes, because it is very possible for him with God and good people of Naija.
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by SuperIgbo1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
So you believe that poo

You're smarter than this

The picture circulating says otherwise.
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by KINGDOS: 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
Built2last:
What happens if the security men are the ones snatching ballot boxes?
Stone them to death.

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by bizhop01: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
Even buhari that has no vision achieved this
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by Realist2: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
He has our votes already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appeal Court sets aside judgment faulting Adekele’s qualification / Amaechi: No Apology For Siting Transport University In Daura / Bakare: Buhari Did Nothing About Benue Genocide Though Warned 18 Months Earlier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.