Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? (23359 Views)

Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? / Which States In The North Can Atiku and kwankwaso Win? / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by chukseric504869: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
who go dash m
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by ifyalways(f): 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
Yes he can and will. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by Kenturkey048(m): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
CEOwatazs:
[/b][b]

1991, the election was said to be violent n thus cancelled. mrk my word; dsame will happen DX year den the military will take over
which military buratai military

do we even have military in Nigerian or politicians on camouflage..??
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by Shawdy1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
MY SELLING POINT for Buhari is that Abuja airport terminal has been completed

Portharciurt international airport terminal has been completed

Biafra Police have collected theirpensions after 30yrs deadlock

Fund has been released to complete the 2nd Niger bridge

12 super turcano fighter jets would be delivered to Nigerian Air force by 2020 to combat further ctsof terrorism

Ilorin jebba road has been completed

Lagos/Ibadan expressway has reached 60% completion

Fund has been released to revive Ajaokuta steel

Nigerian police now witness increment in their salaries

JAMB now remits 5billions of Naira annually,while pdp remitted less than that figure in the whole 16 years

He reduced JAMB fees to #3500 and NECO to #4000 respectively

Abuja to Kaduna railway has been commissioned

Lagos to Abeokuta railway has been completed

Mabila power plant is now visible

Electricity production has improved by 65%, the Mega watt rises from 3000Mw to 7500Mw

Lagos to Kano railway is under construction

Kaduna to Abuja expressway has been rehabilitated

Tell me why I wnt preach pmb,Tell me why I wont defend him when assailed by bitter bigots

HE HAS KEPT A LID ON THE CBN VAULT
HE HAS BOOSTED AGRICULTURE
HE IS TRANSFORMING THE RAILS
HE IS KEEN TO HELP THE POOREST
HE IS NOT MORALLY DISSIPATED
HE IS BOLD ENOUGH TO FOCUS ON UNCOMPLETED PROJECTS RATHER THAN PLAY TO THE GALLERY BY STARTING NEW ONES

I will criticize the president when it becomes necessary.I will not be goaded by the blind,to trash around in the darkness foisted on them by grief and bigotry.
Let those who think Atiku is not a Kleptocrat hold on to their beliefs. I consider Buhari with all his imperfections a better Presidential material than Atiku.

I dnt need any lessons in critical analysis from those who think he is brain dead, who declared him dead two years ago and invented Jubril of Sudan(When last did you hear about JubrilYou know why? It’s a cheap campaign strategy)
I am smart enough to know that the choice we have is not between black and white, I have mental rigor for subtle discriminations.. I will criticize the president when it becomes necessary

Human can be fickle,yes i know...
If his sins become disqualifying,I will speak out.But until then I stand with PMB
I will not make mountains out of mole hills and I wont join the brigade of the nihilistic
HAVE YOU ASKED YOURSELF WHY YOU HATE THE OLD MAN SO MUCH?
HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF HOW POSSIBLE ONE CAN GATHER BACK A DESTROYED AND SCATTERED BRICKS??
THAT IS EXACTLY THE KIND OF ECONOMY THE MAN YOU TAGGED CLUELESS MET.
THINK WISELY
VOTE WISELY..

2 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by Akotad(m): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
Do you want to take your Business to the next level?
Creating online awareness is the best way to go.
Creating Facebook ad, starting a blog, starting a Corporate Website, starting an e-commerce website.

We're expert@ these services. We'll give you a professional services
Call/WhatsApp Akotad on (+2349034877388)
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by boxypane(m): 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
I am Nigeria, and I forbid it by the Grace of God.
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by Parada: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
What does your father know about either NNPC n NITEL ? Where is NITEL today or should I say NTEL that it was changed to ? Or you think you are dealing with an illiterate that do not understand the difference btw telecommunications n NITEL ? Craz de worry yah fada.
charlycharles:

What do u know abt nnpc do u work there? How abt nitel privatization n gsm revolution, r we nt reaping the dividends today? pls shun sentiments and face facts... Atiku/Obi is d ans
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by Parada: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
What low is Nigeria going tru, fools making noise does not translate to reality. There are more,more security, more infrastructure so what exactly is your father wailing about ?

You expect Nigeria economy to be flying when Iweala told u to get ready for hard times or you are blind to the growth recordered now that crude prices improving. What about self sufficiency in agric production ?

Does the bigoted kickback taking Igbotic Obi deserve to be close to the VP office ? Where will Nigeria be when Atiku finish looting and selling the country to himself in 2023 ?!
discusant:

What a muguish campaign.

So Fulani Atiku is now a Biafran?

Most probably you are one most shophistiwretched who shall vote a Buhari who hardly understands what is happening around him again, because you believe that Buhari cabal shall hand power over to a Yoruba in 2023.

But you never gave a thought to what low Nigeria under Buhari cabal must have gone before 2023.
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by winterfell007(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
sad waste of time.No stranger will rule over us

Dumb people. Atiku plan is to not 'rule' Nigeria but to 'lead' Nigeria. They are leaders not rulers
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by ipobarecriminals: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
winterfell007:

Dumb people. Atiku plan is to not 'rule' Nigeria but to 'lead' Nigeria. They are leaders not rulers
mumu kid..Allow him lead ur household
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by okadoo: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
Excaperx:
Yes

He's our next president

You are on your own.
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by okadoo: 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
Excaperx:
Yes

He's our next president

He’s a goner. You are on your own.
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by aabakare: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
Why does this border you? Mind your business. PMB doesn't need your vote to win
Guyman02:
The is a big YES.
I am unhappy about the treatment being meted out to the VP whom I respect so much by the Cabal, I wanted to vote Buhari because of Osinbajo but I wont again.
He almost died because they wont even allow him access to presidential jets or helicopters sad
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by Mouthgag: 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
Djyucee1:

who stole your brain?
Ask your papa
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by Mouthgag: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
Memphitz537:

See as poverty don restructure your mind,body and soul.....
Tufiakwa!!! angry
In your useless father's face!
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by akdjr(m): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
No
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by tafat: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
if a man believes, he can achieve.
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by desiredhome: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lamb101:
The man who cuts peoples head off is better than the one who was alleged to have stolen their money? Take a chill

Cut people head? How?
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by desiredhome: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
surevik:
If illiterate like Buhari can, Atiku with his wisdom in business will... Vote Atiku for United Nigeria.

See who is calling someone illiterate? Who is more illiterate here, How does Atiku became multiple business owner in Nigeria today? what was his trade ?
Atiku is a thief,
He is not satisfied with the much he has stolen, he want to come and sell the NNPC to his friends and family. God forbid
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by surevik(f): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Honestly am so tired of you guys, the zombies... Atiku thief, Atiku Thief Atiku Thief. Go and arrest him na if you have prove. We have EFCC, DSS and so on yet my man is still going about his normal business.
desiredhome:

See who is calling someone illiterate? Who is more illiterate here, How does Atiku became multiple business owner in Nigeria today? what was his trade ?
Atiku is a thief,
He is not satisfied with the much he has stolen, he want to come and sell the NNPC to his friends and family. God forbid
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by desiredhome: 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
surevik:
Honestly am so tired of you guys, the zombies... Atiku thief, Atiku Thief Atiku Thief. Go and arrest him na if you have prove. We have EFCC, DSS and so on yet my man is still going about his normal business.

Is person like you that is a good example of a Zombie, Zombies don't reason for themselves. what other evidence do you need to prove that Atiku is a thief? I ask again how does Atiku became a billionaire if not stealing from Nigeria? He regret not selling the NNPC so his aim is to come and sell it.
A thief will always support a thief.
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by stanlot(f): 2:41am On Feb 22, 2019
yes atiku can do it I am atikulated
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by Prideofthelion: 6:56am On Feb 22, 2019
U see, in the land of the blind, one eyed man is preferred to be made king..Atiku is just fortunate that bubu has messed himself up that
what every Nigerian just need now is just to send him home. Even though I have in mind to vote for Atiku but i admire the courage and tenacity of this sowore of a guy. Anything can happen anyway.
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by crownman: 7:38am On Feb 22, 2019
[quote author=ItzBIM post=75958217]Jonathan is the last pdp President.

Atiku is a corrupt, power hungry with a personal mission to loot Nigeria dry. Atiku jumped from SDP to AC to PDP to APC now back With PDP this clearly show he is looking for the best suited for his agenda he doesn’t have Nigeria people at heart, any educated person can see this not literate person but educated person (big difference).

Infact Atiku donated 3 billion to Buhari campaign in 2015 plus a jet.

So who is deceiving who, give Nigeria to a digital minded person so that we can keep up with this digital era.

Sowore 2019
AAC[/quo

Lol, it means APC is the poorest party that he has ever transferred to, if not, he wouldn't have returned back to PDP
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by surevik(f): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2019
The last time I checked neither you nor any of your relatives is a personnel of EFCC and DSS stop calling him thief when you can't go and arrest him of stealing. As the money he has, first tell me how Tinibu got his?
desiredhome:

Is person like you that is a good example of a Zombie, Zombies don't reason for themselves. what other evidence do you need to prove that Atiku is a thief? I ask again how does Atiku became a billionaire if not stealing from Nigeria? He regret not selling the NNPC so his aim is to come and sell it.
A thief will always support a thief.
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by desiredhome: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2019
surevik:
The last time I checked neither you nor any of your relatives is a personnel of EFCC and DSS stop calling him thief when you can't go and arrest him of stealing. As the money he has, first tell me how Tinibu got his?

Never again will this country go to the hands of these thieves that has destroyed this country, we must build this country by ourselves, the foundation has been laid like it or hate it that's the simple truth.
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by surevik(f): 10:42am On Feb 22, 2019
No more will we continue to suffer poverty and hardship again, our farmers will not be killed by herdsmen again and there will be unity in the country. Atiku and Obi we know.
desiredhome:

Never again will this country go to the hands of these thieves that has destroyed this country, we must build this country by ourselves, the foundation has been laid like it or hate it that's the simple truth.
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by desiredhome: 10:54am On Feb 22, 2019
surevik:
No more will we continue to suffer poverty and hardship again, our farmers will not be killed by herdsmen again and there will be unity in the country. Atiku and Obi we know.
Shows how blind you are not to know that the same politicians are the sponsors of most of the killings.
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by Printerscanner: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2019
Excaperx:
Yes

He's our next president

Yes, Atiku is the next President of Biafran Republic of Drugs and Crime.
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by Luvties(m): 3:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Atiku that won't even win Adamawa state grin ..#NextLevel cool

Atiku has won Adamawa
Re: Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? by Luvties(m): 3:16am On Feb 27, 2023
Printerscanner:

Yes, Atiku is the next President of Biafran Republic of Drugs and Crime.

Wake up! It's morning already.
Atiku is our next president of Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. / Buhari Hosts George Weah / Nigeria Getting Back On Track With Rail Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.