Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo (36028 Views)

APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe / 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office / Bolaji Abdullahi I Have Not Resigned From APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by chiedu7: 11:52am On Feb 21, 2019
I heard that Osinbajo almost resigned Yesterday.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8822865_osinbanjostepdown_jpegc6dd27f014aaec127654827c7e8e811d

Well after 2 failed helicopter attempts on Osinbajo's life, it looks like the plan is to get him to resign.

If he resigns Buhari can appoint who he likes.

When you consider the fact that hell-rufai chose a muslim running mate, it's becomes clear he plans to step up & would not want the state to fall into a Christians hands.

Then with the 2 failed helicopter crashes, one should not be surprised at all

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by BabaO2: 11:55am On Feb 21, 2019
Ibos always wanted people to fight for them and even install them as the president, once you don't help them, they resolve into insults. The lower they go, the higher we go, they don't need to be responded to
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by wazirmichika1(m): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2019
You resign on not na you
Know your ways but what I know
PDP is coming
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 21, 2019
LisaAnne:
you're leaving in two days time
u deserve a warm hug
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by Lokostic77: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2019
He can't be in that meeting bcoz he keep on sharing trader moni, he can't be do two things at a time,,, yeye man, a whole professor of law sharing money in the market,,, he can't never be carry along on any governance issue bcoz has relegated himself to nothing.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by femi4: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2019
drtwist:
Tell us wetin you want make we hear or the truth. Why will only people from one region be holding a meeting that concerns the whole nation and you are the Vp
A typical anti Nigeria. Believe what you want to believe
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by fuke(m): 11:57am On Feb 21, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/i-have-not-resigned-as-vp-says-osinbajo/
hy would he resign when he

The chief of defence staff is from Ekiti.
They meeting was discussing security afffecting the North where there is palpable insecurity.
The VP may not be in attendance and would be more useful elsewhere this election period.
In anycase, he was in Lagos appealing to the hausa community.

Why woulld he r4esign when he has much hope of being the president in 2023.
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by femi4: 11:57am On Feb 21, 2019
LisaAnne:
you're leaving in two days time
check my profile
you ll probably leave first...with the scam on your siggy
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by Bimpe29: 11:58am On Feb 21, 2019
Professor has been relegated to his office. He is no longer on the loop of national decisions and actions.
How can a vice president be going from one market to the other sharing monies to traders if he is actually relevant?

4 Likes

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by nkwuocha: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
El Rufai can slap Osibanjo in front of the president and heavens will not fall. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by nkwuocha: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
BabaO2:
Ibos always wanted people to fight for them and even install them as the president, once you don't help them, they resolve into insults. The lower they go, the higher we go, they don't need to be responded to

Wetin concern Igbos for this matter now?You need to tell your wife to start adding crayfish to your food.Your brain need am.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by Techkidz(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by YOUNGHAJJI(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
LisaAnne:
you're leaving in two days time check my profile
let watch
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by nkwuocha: 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
A SAN,a professor of law now a mere errand boy to the cabals. grin grin grin
I'm sure he takes direct orders from the cabals tongue.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by bizhop01: 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
Osinbajo is just a robot

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by toolovely(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
osinbanjo, no one said that you have resigned and we know that it is the last thing you will do. but the fact still remains that you didnt attend the security meeting and that shows how irrelevant you are to the cabal. only using you to achieve their purpose.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
pastor VP..lmao ..he think say e fit bring gospel inside politics where strong men dey..i know the initial plan was buhari will die then he will take over..instead Bubu is getting younger..what a shock..lool
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by lagdmark(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
Fear catch Osinbajo after the Helicopter crash

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by wisestjohn00(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
only 1 day remain you will bear the tag former VP,yeye pastor

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by malakaimoscondo: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
security meeting wey vp no dey,is that one security meeting?

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by lagdmark(m): 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
fuke:

They meeting was discussing security afffecting the North where there is palpable insecurity.
The VP may not be in attendance and would be more useful elsewhere this election period.

It's easier for Wizkid to become president than ordinary Osinbajo, if that's the reason you folks are supporting Buhari forget it.
Osinbajo is too weak they will pockect him.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by michoim(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
Fake news from PDP
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by knightsTempler: 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
National security meeting: 17 northern security chiefs + northern governors were present.

The vice president was excluded.

No Yoruba, no igbo, no other tribes in our security meeting.

You ask for our votes during elections but we are not good enough to be part of security meetings.

Yoruba, igbo, SS,and we middle belts over to you people

Nepotism must end this week end.

May God open the eyes of the useful idiots to be Atikulated and get Nigeria working again

4 Likes

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
The idiotic pigs want our able vp to be richer than nigeria like.thief atiku as former vp that is richer than federal govt
Bossontop:

VP dat is a mere commissioner......is dah wan VP??..... Lol

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
If you want the presidency to fall into the hand of christian , then vote for osibanjo
chiedu7:
I heard that Osinbajo almost resigned Yesterday.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8822865_osinbanjostepdown_jpegc6dd27f014aaec127654827c7e8e811d

Well after 2 failed helicopter attempts on Osinbajo's life, it looks like the plan is to get him to resign.

If he resigns Buhari can appoint who he likes.

When you consider the fact that hell-rufai chose a muslim running mate, it's becomes clear he plans to step up & would not want the state to fall into a Christians hands.

Then with the 2 failed helicopter crashes, one should not be surprised at all
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by zaFuhrer(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
Puppet
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by uchevalentine: 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
dat d Sam way inec said when d news 1st comout about election being postponed but dat said is fake news hmm,#itova4PMB

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by chiedu7: 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
lagdmark:
Fear catch Osinbajo after the Helicopter crash
If na you fear no go catch you after escaping helicopter crash twice?

PropaMan:
pastor VP..lmao ..he think say e fit bring gospel inside politics where strong men dey..i know the initial plan was buhari will die then he will take over..instead Bubu is getting younger..what a shock..lool
I tell you it baffles me
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by uchevalentine: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
dat d Sam way inec said when d news 1st break about election being postponed but dey said is fake news hmm,#itova4PMB
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by VulgarVulvas: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
[s]
fuke:

[/s]

When Buhari was in London for 3mths, Osinbanjo as acting President called for a security meeting .

Only the CDS attended . Even the then IGP snubbed the meeting and Buruntai released a statement that he is only answerable to Buhari.

If that this man doesn't have shame, he would have since resigned .

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by MrMoney55: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
HE WAS SENT TO THE MARKET T SHARE TREADER MONEY AND BUY VOTES IN RETURN AND BRING CHANGE STUPID COWARD
drtwist:
Tell us wetin you want make we hear or the truth. Why will only people from one region be holding a meeting that concerns the whole nation and you are the Vp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Fayose Is My Boy" - Orji Uzor Kalu Says As He Enters Ekiti State / Amaechi Destroys PMB, Says President Doesn't Listen To Anybody Doesn't Read-Reno / Man Sleeping During Osun Election Results Announcement By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.