Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo (36013 Views)

APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe / 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office / Bolaji Abdullahi I Have Not Resigned From APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by MrMoney55: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
HE WAS SENT TO THE MARKET T SHARE TREADER MONEY AND BUY VOTES IN RETURN AND BRING CHANGE STUPID COWARD
Tolowodara:
Believe whatever you want to believe. Nothing concern my VP. He don clear the air be that. The remaining problem dey your domot. Next Level

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by Kolping: 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
Osinbajo is the DE JURE Vice President of Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by john633(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
professor don't resign now pls sit, ur end is just a day after tomorrow

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by MrMoney55: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
HE WAS SENT TO THE MARKET T SHARE TREADER MONEY AND BUY VOTES IN RETURN AND BRING CHANGE STUPID COWARD

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
You dont need to resign
your subordinates will resign you by themselves
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by JeogahII(m): 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
Honestly Osinbajo have disappointed me. What happened to the fact that you were not in the Wednesday meeting which has Northern governors and security Chiefs which we know are all Muslims? God forbid this kind of SAN and Professor! *spit*

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by Igahbarr: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
If I were him, I will resign honourably rather than wait to be voted.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by SwTeee(f): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
Here in Kano in all APC campaign posters have come across its just pictures of Buhari I usually see, Osibanjo's is usually not tag along. He should keep decieving himself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by Raphael81(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
LisaAnne:
you're leaving in two days time It's my birthday todayCheck the link in my profile first ten people only
Happy buyday
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by Raphael81(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
SwTeee:
Here in Kano in all APC campaign posters have come across its just pictures of Buhari I usually see, Osibanjo's is usually not tag along. He should keep decieving himself

lol
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by Meritocracy: 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
drtwist:
Tell us wetin you want make we hear or the truth. Why will only people from one region be holding a meeting that concerns the whole nation and you are the Vp

The reason is that they are the region that caused boko haram and should know how to end it. Do we have boko haram here?
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by greggng: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Whether he resigns or not buhari must win. Any ballot snatcher must die....anyone wry do any how go see anyhow
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by debate01: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Get it right with us and stop loosing money to the bookies.
Join us today (21/2/2019) for another big one..

Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/i-have-not-resigned-as-vp-says-osinbajo/
Says a mere commissioner, an unwanted spare tyre. No amount of eye service or slavery will delivere you from the evil cabals.
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by Dee60: 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
I am not a fan of PMB.

PDP is not an option. We should not with our vote go back to Egypt.

If there is any Nigerian politician that deserves commendation, that person is Osinbajo.

One man was there for 8 years, an all he left were trails of looting, home and abroad!

Osinbajo has done us proud as a people, with less than 4 years, he has lent t the poor and has not served himself.

May God keep him and raise him to the position he truly deserves.

Well, in a way, one should be able to use his PVC to at least recognise this excellent Nigerian. A professor of law, with international standing, a SAN who really does not need to do politics to be able to live a good life.
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
Am disappointed in this pastor of....
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by Bluntemperor: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
A particular tribe is used to name calling on social Media,abusive language,perhaps thinking it will help to win vote.No,it shows how we were brought up and how home training is impacting our lives.Vp Oshinbajo God is on your side nothing to fear.
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by ebenholer(m): 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Party is not the problem of Nigeria but individual problems. We lack genuine people that will usher us to greatness. APC OR PDP are just sign boards without truthful and non biased humans.
Before you vote, just remember that Buhari told Nigerians that killer herdsmen are not from Nigeria, that they are from other West African Countries, but Buhari wants Nigerians to surrender/donate their ancestral land to the immigrant Fulani Jihadist herdsmen for peace to reign in Nigeria.

No single Fulani herdsmen has been prosecuted for all the killings they carried out and still carrying out,
Buhari has refused to arrest Miyetti Allah instead Buhari's Defense Minister is supporting the killer herdsmen
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by ebenholer(m): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
SwTeee:
Party is not the problem of Nigeria but individual problems. We lack genuine people that will usher us to greatness. APC OR PDP are just sign boards without truthful and non biased humans.
Before you vote, just remember that Buhari told Nigerians that killer herdsmen are not from Nigeria, that they are from other West African Countries, but Buhari wants Nigerians to surrender/donate their ancestral land to the immigrant Fulani Jihadist herdsmen for peace to reign in Nigeria.

No single Fulani herdsmen has been prosecuted for all the killings they carried out and still carrying out,
Buhari has refused to arrest Miyetti Allah instead Buhari's Defense Minister is supporting the killer herdsmen
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by ebenholer(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
Buhari has made him an errand boy and slave who deserves no seat with honourable people. I pity this man Osinbajo for succumbing to humiliation not minding his integrity because of money.
Re: I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo by ebenholer(m): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
Dee60:
I am not a fan of PMB.

PDP is not an option. We should not with our vote go back to Egypt.

If there is any Nigerian politician that deserves commendation, that person is Osinbajo.

One man was there for 8 years, an all he left were trails of looting, home and abroad!

Osinbajo has done us proud as a people, with less than 4 years, he has lent t the poor and has not served himself.

May God keep him and raise him to the position he truly deserves.

Well, in a way, one should be able to use his PVC to at least recognise this excellent Nigerian. A professor of law, with international standing, a SAN who really does not need to do politics to be able to live a good life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha / EndSARS: A Tale Of Two Governors, Jide Sanwo-Olu And Seyi Makinde / EFCC Detains Osita Okechukwu, Probes ₦1.3 Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.