Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS (9317 Views)

Section 37: Is Wire-Tapping Someone's Private Phone Conversation Legal? / Why Is Peter Obi Not Tapping Into This Golden But Silent Demographics? / "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS by DMerciful(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
Will you admit it if you were? undecided
Re: We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
Xisnin:

Yes, even an ordinary citizen can tap a walkie talkie.
In my opinion the DSS do not have the technical capacity or budget to tap phone calls, they'd outsource it to foreign private intelligence agencies to do so. They can tap a phone call but not on the scale on which the FBI or MI6 do to US and UK citizens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS by zoedew: 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
We hear you! You can tell that to the marines!
Re: We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS by Hakeem12(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
Triniti:
You are right brother, dss does not have the wherewithal to tap on Nigerians. The service is the most useless home security organization ever seen, common to solve simple organize crime being carried out by mediocres, they can’t.
I swear down
Re: We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS by Deejaygold(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
Tap and Die
Re: We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS by dust144(m): 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
That means they are.
Re: We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS by FarahAideed: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
Lies

Same way they arrest nairalanders.
Oh una no know? Una never cheechumtin
When one of them comot for their hand una go know

I would have told how they do it but what's the fun in that? First hand experience na im dey sweet pass.

Arrest NLs
Re: We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS by BiafraIsFree: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
If I encounter any of the zoo DSS in my domicile.. Mmm.

Re: We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS by moonraker(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
plot twist, DSS is actually tapping people`s lines. cheesy angry
Re: We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS by naijknight: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
see them useless goat...if the tap am true true ...shey them go talk
Re: We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS by jrusky(m): 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
Let them go ahead and Tap nah who dey beg una?

Kidnappers line dey dia una no tap it.

Ritualist line dey una no tap it

Yahoo yahoo line dey una no tap

So na innocent pipu line una wan tap una no well at all.
Re: We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS by Sluvist(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
They should save their words because it can not convince us to believe what they are saying, after all, nobody ask them about it, big liars.
Re: We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS by SURElee(f): 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
If una dey tap the lines, una go own up before?
Re: We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS by Sluvist(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
Lies

Same way they arrest nairalanders.
Oh una no know? Una never cheechumtin
When one of them comot for their hand una go know

I would have told how they do it but what's the fun in that? First hand experience na im dey sweet pass.
Guy, please try and become highly economical with the truth, freedom of expression doesn't mean freedom to talk all trashes.
Re: We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sluvist:

Guy, please try and become highly economical with the truth, freedom of expression doesn't mean freedom to talk all trashes.
Read my signature. Say me well to your dad. Obviously he produced the last word In your sentence
Re: We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS by modsfucker: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
Kingsleydr:
They don't even have that technical capability except our telecom providers / ISPs wants to violate our rights of privacy ...

Just drop your number here so we can confirm if they can cheesy
Re: We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS by magni101(m): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Most of y'all saying that they don't have the capability or technical know-how to do such don't really know what's up mehn.

You'd be amazed at the facilities and man power at their disposal but lemme just chill.

Don't underestimate those guys. Take it from me when I tell you this.

Nuff Said. smiley
Re: We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS by BrokenCock: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
Dept of secret service, they lie to keep their secret services for sure
Re: We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
would you agree b4?
Re: We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS by Emedu(m): 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Kingsleydr:
They don't even have that technical capability except our telecom providers / ISPs wants to violate our rights of privacy ...

joker
Re: We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS by Emedu(m): 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
Emedu:

joker
Due to the disproportionately large GSM mobile phone subscriber base in Nigeria and the use of cellphones as the principal means of communication by kidnappers and terrorists, the agency has had to develop telephone call intercept capability. IMSI number catchers and signal direction finders have been deployed for intercepting and tracking GSM and satellite phone communications.
Re: We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS by persius555(m): 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
kfrosh:
True, but unfortunately, these dullards haven't gotten the capacity to do such in terms of IQ.
If they even manage to tap lines of the populace, do they know what to do with such data?

They can only use it to snitch on each other.

It is in the Agency's favor that you continue to think it doesn't have the capacity to eavesdrop on the civil populace. That way their activity goes unnoticed.A couple of million dollar tools, open for both private and public procurement will conveniently do the job without your notice

Dirt boxes are available in the open market

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kola Ologbondiyan Denies That PDP Defectors Are Considering Return To APC / Hoodlums Hijack Election Materials In Kano, Enugu, Akwa Ibom Rerun, Bye-election / 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.