Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,599 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses (51361 Views)

Reno Omokris New Love For The Northern Muslims, After Misleading Atiku To Defeat / Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register / Exposing The Errors In Reno Omokris Argument On Buharis Waec Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
Yea that's me there fully Atikulated. It's good to know that almost all occupants in the bus are Atikulated.
Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by mycar: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
Good one
Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by thebiggestgists(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hmm

Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by FocusedDiva(f): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin grin
senatordave1:
Only 5 voters? That will be the number most polling units in the east will record.am sure those voters are members of reno omokri group.
Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by Pavore9: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Shebi na to show your PVC, some that have no intention to vote for anyone gets the opportunity to travel for free! cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by Prechy08(m): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Bdhuxaa:
Hdhd
2k concept yet you de design website for 10k.
Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by dododawa1: 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
D same 5% we are talking of.

1 Like

Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by gawu1: 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
Reno Omokri and others welldone Nigeria celebrates you

As for Buhari Daura is certain this Saturday

Atiku is our New President the wishes of the Witches converging in Lokoja will never come to pass in Jesus Name
Omokri buying votes in style. Nevertheless, that will not stop Nigerians from burying the thieves party finally.
Saturday Will teach you lesson of your life.

2 Likes

Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
I rather trek than use Reno bus

2 Likes

Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by worworbabe: 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
Not even up to ten . Is this your definition of trooping in?

1 Like

Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by KelzBob: 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
Nice one from Reno. Clueless is going home to rest after this Saturday...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by Deejaygold(m): 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by Gforce2019: 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
Be deceiving yourself....
More spending but less results....

Foolish crew....

The crowd in the northwest and northeast and even some part of the north Central that will vote for buhari will make you mad...

Then don't think of any State in the south west....

You will weep this Tuesday bitterly

1 Like

Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by Okikiade24: 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
Afospecialk:
PMB NEXT LEVEL 100% GUARANTEED

ONLY KATSINA VOTES AGAINST USELESS IPOB VOTES IS ENOUGH FOR Atiku OBITUARY

SOUTHWEST SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU MY ABLE PMB

I don't need to tell you much cos I am very sure you don't know what privatisation means and I doubt if you can mention the duties of NNPC

dick head ���
Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by hesilo(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
RENO SO YOU MEAN YOU CANNOT PUT UP A BUS FROM PORTHARCOURT TO ENUGU...WELL LEMME PUT BACK MY VOTERS CARD INSIDE MY WALLET WHERE IT BELONGS. ATIKU/OBI LOST ONE VOTE ALREADY, I CANNOT COME AND KILL MYSELF
Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by Yemi7up: 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
senatordave1:
Only 5 voters? That will be the number most polling units in the east will record.am sure those voters are members of reno omokri group.
Don't mind the yeye lier. I am sure they are his friends and family sìnce their only agenda is to enrich their families and friends. AWỌN OLÈ.

2 Likes

Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by vioment: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
How is this sensible? Is d bus going to operate as a danfo bus or a tourism bus. When una dey one dey creative and whatever, at least double check and triple check your plan and work.

2 Likes

Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
5 people kwa? cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by Yemi7up: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
senatordave1:
Don't mind the yeye lier. I am sure they are his friends and family sìnce their only agenda is to enrich their families and friends. AWỌN OLÈ OSHI.

1 Like

Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by NwaliE01: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
Propagandist doesn't sell anymore
Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by BiafraIsFree: 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
Where are those were shouting "No Restructuring No Elections in 2019?" undecided

Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by charlycharles(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
Where can I get d bus from yenagoa to aba
Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by johnsonedidiong(m): 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
Some lies God will not forgive some people who pay for the buses which state of Nigeria is the buses, which park is the buses located and which logistics company find another lie this one is so cheap Mr lie lie
Re: See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses by slawali: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
When they need your help ,they will give you want you want ,after you own your own

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Court Rejects Total Border Shutdown Request / AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election / Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.