Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians (40421 Views)

A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen / Do Not Resist Arrest Even If Illegal - Nigeria Police Warn Nigerians / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by kenny714433(m): 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
omooba969:

Do you mean South-south ppl?

grin
Before nko. I know what my people can do cheesy
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by kambodia: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
sukerefakere:
embarassed
Bad business for lalasticlala
LOL
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by Davide020(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
Na WA for wire road ooo Nigerian, oga zoo keeper abeg take God name take beg you, keep your animals including the python for the zoo poop, God abeg poop..... animal way fit kill person make them nor kill I'm abi...?? I dey ask you
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by asawanathegreat(m): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
I love python pepper soup
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by kenwright: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
AND WHAT HAPPENS IF A PYTHON KILLS A PERSON
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by Blacklord0739(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
This man is not making senses, you are endangering people life by saying that,what if the snake is not from the zoo or any other dangerous animal is not from the zoo,so they should let it alone until it kill them...That's exactly our problem here in Nigeria,when jobs will not be giving to deserving and competent applicants, how will they know when the animals left the zoo...OGA,big NO and go and make sense.

1 Like

Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by MistaCode(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
We are know this will not work in Nigeriagrin
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by Gkemz: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
So an estranged animal that could pose a danger to human lives abandoned its habitat to come to my abode and you expect me not to attack even when failure to attack could result to being attacked.

Guy this is not a western country. Na naija we dey. If you don kill the manna, the manna might attack you some day.
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by lekanation(m): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
Gbemys:
Hmmmmm, wetin concern me there
how are you doing
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by KingWarri: 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
kenny714433:
shocked
Don't tell us, tell Lalasticlala. Or you tell people down south who takes delight in eating any living crawling creature.

Ur double left ear.... The westerners with their snake killing mentality....
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by KingWarri: 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
kenny714433:
shocked
Don't tell us, tell Lalasticlala. Or you tell people down south who takes delight in eating any living crawling creature.

[font=15px color=red] Ur double left ear.... The westerners with their snake killing mentality.... [/font]
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by enemyofprogress: 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
I'm sure today is the saddest day in the life of lala
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by OpenYourEyes1: 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
taurus21:

One of them, Mrs Angela Amaefula said she was ignorant of the law prohibiting the killing of some animals like python, and urged the zoo manager to make such enlightenment programme a regular event.

Most people are actually ignorant of this things because of lack of enforcement.
This applies to other areas as well.

There is nothing wrong with Nigeria/Nigerians. Just enforce the law and watch how orderly the society will become.
But for some strange reasons the police have refused to enforce the laws. It just doesn't make sense.
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by winj: 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
Add this...news for Fulani Herdsmen: Kill Southern Nigerians - go free
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
I'll kill as much as I can. Devilish creature undecided
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by Maski87: 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
If any python venture near my house, it will be pepper soup before you know it o
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by DavIkenna(m): 12:10am On Feb 22, 2019
Hmm... Python kills a man nd goes to where?
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by DavIkenna(m): 12:13am On Feb 22, 2019
We don't give animals special treatment. For reason of extinction, government shld v collection of animals breeding in a secured place. Whereas any other animal outside it is for game

Mind u, there is no law preventing animals from attacking humans or understanding dat we r humans nd can also go extinct.
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by mechanics(m): 1:07am On Feb 22, 2019
Then they should make sure they protect their animals well from sneaking out of the zoo.
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by FManager(m): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2019
kobosmart:
story if I see any snake I go kill am, your papa

There are reasons for these things mentioned above, also these reptiles play a key role in the ecosystem, so stop acting like a nigger, and start making changes, this si why we have achieved much as a society
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by kobosmart(m): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2019
FManager:

There are reasons for these things mentioned above, also these reptiles play a key role in the ecosystem, so stop acting like a nigger, and start making changes, this si why we have achieved much as a society
una fit dey f*ck snake for your house if you want as for me, any snake I set my eyes on is dead
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by OLASANJO: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2019
so what if python kill someone what will happen ?
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by FManager(m): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
kobosmart:

una fit dey f*ck snake for your house if you want as for me, any snake I set my eyes on is dead

Well a nigger will always be a nigger, may I remind you human encroachment is another reason why we keep clashing with these beautiful and very much needed reptiles, if Nigeria can be firm on curbing it's population then it can be a positive step, also programs events needs to be set for people to understand why we need this animals, killing them will keep making them endangered.

God help Africa and it's inhabitants, even the Europeans see how much Africa is beautiful, yet we are not valuing what God have placed in this continent, it's a pity.
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by FManager(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
kobosmart:

Well a nigger will always be a nigger, may I remind you human encroachment is another reason why we keep clashing with these beautiful and very much needed reptiles, if Nigeria can be firm on curbing it's population then it can be a positive step, also programs events needs to be set for people to understand why we need this animals, killing them will keep making them endangered.

God help Africa and it's inhabitants, even the Europeans see how much Africa is beautiful, yet we are not valuing what God have placed in this continent, it's a pity.
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by kobosmart(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
FManager:

snake=death by my slippers
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by FManager(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
tongue angry
kobosmart:

snake=death by my slippers
Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by kobosmart(m): 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2019

Re: Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians by ultimatekint(m): 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
I thought you are talking about the Nigerian soldiers.kill Python,go to jail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo / Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) / German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.