Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

List Of Top Pastors Against Buhari Government. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Top Pastors Against Buhari Government. (2348 Views)

Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" / Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Top Pastors Against Buhari Government. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
1)Oyedepo

2)Abioye
3)Apostle suleman
4)Pastor Chris
https://danlimeblog.com/list-of-top-pastors-against-buhari-government/

Re: List Of Top Pastors Against Buhari Government. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
Every Nigerian is against Buhari bad leadership

General Muhammadu buhari is a failure

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Top Pastors Against Buhari Government. by dedonfranco(m): 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
The list was more than dis 2015, Buhari won.
This year 2019 Buhari will defeat them again.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Pastors Against Buhari Government. by Investbrooker: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
They were against in 2015 and guess what? He won.
Buhari can't be stopped.
He will be president till 2023.

4 + 4

5 Likes

Re: List Of Top Pastors Against Buhari Government. by APCpackandgo: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
If you have ever wondered and wanted to know how the devil looks like, then take a careful look at the APC and you will sight him waving a broom.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Top Pastors Against Buhari Government. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
Its either u re active in politics and a pastor.

once u re not active in politics and u make political or partisant politics on the alter of GOD. You are no longer a pastor.
Re: List Of Top Pastors Against Buhari Government. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
Investbrooker:
They were against in 2015 and guess what? He won.
Buhari can't be stopped.
He will be president till 2023.

4 + 4
Guyman02:
The answer is a big YES.
I am unhappy about the treatment being meted out to the VP by the whom I respect so much by the Cabal, I wanted to vote Buhari because of Osinbajo but I wont again.
He almost died because they wont even allow him access to presidential jets or helicopters sad
Re: List Of Top Pastors Against Buhari Government. by dododawa1: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
If GOD be with you,who is pastor.i belong to nobody GBEM.
Re: List Of Top Pastors Against Buhari Government. by ifyalways(f): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
APCpackandgo:
If you have ever wondered and wanted to know how the devil looks like, then take a careful look at the APC and you will sight him waving a broom.
LMAO cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: List Of Top Pastors Against Buhari Government. by Brazzaville(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
Re: List Of Top Pastors Against Buhari Government. by DMerciful(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
Paul Adefarasin is supporting the Person who wants to get Nigeria working again!
Re: List Of Top Pastors Against Buhari Government. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
dododawa1:
If GOD be with you,who is pastor.i belong to nobody GBEM.
That is just it!
Re: List Of Top Pastors Against Buhari Government. by KunleyY19(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
Pastor Abi Businessmen

We are not going back to the era when a jet of The CAN president was used to ferry cash into SA...

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy / Photos Of President Buhari With His Family Members After His Inauguration / IPOB Return Again With Japanese Police To The Nigerian Embassy To See Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.