Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,799 members, 7,831,587 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie (36913 Views)

Aba After Otti Beautified It : Pictures / Why Obaseki Will Pay Thank You Visit To Buhari — Lauretta Onochie / "Don't Make More Enemies For Buhari" - Lauretta Onochie To 'Name Droppers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by micah04: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
He had no choice than to do it because the economy of Nigeria depends solely on that region.....Nigeria can't survive a day without the Niger delta....
Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by Amalekki: 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
The 4th Republic (1999-2019)

1999-2015 - PDP
South - 13 years (Obasanjo - 8, Jonathan - 5)
North - 3 years (Yar'Adua - 3)

2015-2019 - APC
North - 4 years (Buhari - 4)

Who abandoned Niger-Delta??
13 years of Southern Presidency and we couldn't fix Niger-Delta. A Niger-Deltan was in power for 5 good years!!! Again, who abandoned Niger-Delta?
Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by Mikelrosey25(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lies everywhere

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by Wahala90: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2019

Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by somehow: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
rubi96:

Lies Lies Lies

What made it a lie? You have pictures to prove otherwise?
Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by discusant: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
APC and lies.

Lauretta, one day, Buhari shall be out of power, do you ever think of that?

Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by collinsprince: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
psucc:
By Nwafor Sunday

The social media aide to the Nigerian President, Mrs Lauretta Onochie, Wednesday, reeled out facts to prove that the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, President Muhammadu Buhari was indeed a man of his words. Lauretta Onochie Buhari, who came to power democratically in 2015 promised Nigerians ‘CHANGE’, which undoubtedly, was achieved in spite of the economic recession that struck the country in 2017.
Buhari, in his three and half years declared war against insurgency, corruption and economic hardship. His administration is winning the war gradually. Recall that Vanguard had published a statement by Femi Adesina were he listed 10 things Nigerians should know about their economy, and how Buhari has achieved so much in the economic sector. However, following the alleged report by Niger Deltans on marginalization, Onochie took out time to number out projects which President Muhammadu Buhari has completed and some still ongoing in the region. She said that Buhari constructed Otuoke road, ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s village which he (Jonathan) could not construct when he was the president. “Otuoke, his own village, had no road leading to it nor water. Along with water, the road has only been constructed by the administration of Muhammadu Buhari, a man so much hatred has been galvanized against in the Niger Delta.” Read her full statement below: Under Buhari, The Abandoned Niger Delta Has Been A Construction Site.

I have always held and opined that leadership is about meeting the needs of the people. It’s not about having my brother or sister in position of leadership, unless such a brother or sister has the competence to deliver the dividends of democracy to ALL. I’m worried we’re not allowed to participate in some Rivers’ elections – Buhari Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, a Christian, PhD, and core Niger Delta son, led this nation for six years. The Niger-Delta has little or nothing to show for it. Otuoke, his own village, had no road leading to it nor water. Along with water, the road has only been constructed by the administration of Muhammadu Buhari, a man so much hatred has been galvanized against in the Niger Delta. But the people know better and they know who their leader is. They know the one who truly loves them; they know the one who cares about them; they know the one that is bringing development to their region; they know the one who is fighting their corner; they know it is President Muhammadu Buhari. Here are some of the projects that are either under construction in the Niger Delta or completed, just some of them. Credit to whoever compiled this. Thank you.

The construction of US$186 million (N65 Billion), 240MW, Power Plant in Afam, Oyigbo, Rivers State. (commenced in 2016, in partnership with General Electric. Project almost completed).

Construction of 120 billion Naira Bonny-Bodo Road in Rivers State, jointly funded by the Federal Government and NLNG. (Project ongoing).

3) The construction of a 459MW Azura Power Plant in Edo State, in partnership with the private sector. Approvals for the US$900 million (N315 Billion) project were given by President Buhari, leading to commencement of construction in 2016. Project completed in May 2018, seven months ahead of schedule.

4) Payment of N1.3 trillion statutory arrears to the NDDC, this money was owed to the commission by all governments of the PDP in an oil boom. Buhari is doing this in a recession. Before this payment, the NDDC has turned may communities in the region into a construction site.

5) Construction of Cassava Processing Plants in six Niger Delta Communities. The communities are Mbutu community in Aboh Mbaise LGA and Okweketa Umuekwune in Ngor-Okpala LGA, Imo State; Ibeku Village, Umuahia, in Abia State; Wanakom in Yala LGA, Cross River State; Gbarantoro, Ekpetiama in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State and Bah Lueku, Nyokalena Village in Khana LGA of Rivers State, Igbotako in Okitipupa LGA of Ondo State.

6) In partnership with the IOCs, Payment of initial $10m (3.5 billion) for kickoff of Ogoni Clean Up. Facilitation of the Clean Up exercise, leading to initial payment of $177m (N62billion) for the first year of the clean up. 15% of this amount already paid to 16 contractors for mobilisation, leading to site mobilisation recently. Over 20,000 persons already given medical services, and 400 surgeries carried out in the medical aspect of the clean up. Procurement for water provision ongoing. And preparation for second year of remediation ongoing. Training and employment of indigenes of Ogoni to work in the project.

7) Completion of new Port Harcourt International Airport Terminal. Police, INEC ready for Feb. 23 elections in C’River Completion of the 60km Alesi–Ugep Road in Cross River State; contract awarded for 72km section from Odukpani Junction to Ugep.

9) Ongoing construction of Modular Refineries in Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom States. Delta own is almost concluded. This is a way to involve Niger Delta indigenes in their own oil, something they’ve been clamouring for in years but nobody, not even their “brother” could provide for them.

10) Water Projects: Completed Ogwashi-Uku Dam, Delta State;

Completed Ekeremor Water Supply Project, Edo State;

Completed Northern Ishan Regional Water Supply Project, serving Ugboha and Uromi communities of Edo State;

Completed Rehabilitation of Ojirami Dam Water Supply Project, Edo State;

Completed Central Ogbia Regional Water Project in Bayelsa State.

11) Social Investment Programme: 85,000 N-Power Beneficiaries in the South South; School Feeding has kicked off in 3 of the six States: Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Delta. 214 women who specialize in Poultry and Snail Production were given between N350,000 to N500,00 Each, 198 women and youths in the Niger-Delta region were trained on ICT & business hub, poultry & fish production, under PMB’s administration, 60 youths from the Niger-Delta region were also trained on assemblage and repair of phones.

12) Kick off of Federal Maritime University in Delta State, to the praise of many Niger Delta leaders. Academic activities commenced in 2018. NDDC currently constructing a 69Km link road and bridges to the university. Oil-producing communities draw up template to manage 13% derivation

13) Work is now ongoing on the East-West Road after it was abandoned by previous administration.

14) Ongoing dualisation of Yenegwe Road Junction-Kolo-Otuoke-Bayelsa Palm.

15) Ongoing rehabilitation of Sections 1 to 4 of the Enugu — Port Harcourt Expressway. 16) Rehabilitation of Calabar–Itu–Odukpani Road that links Akwa-Ibom to Cross River (ongoing). 17) Construction f 25KM Ogbia/Nembe road in Bayelsa State costing N21 Billion. Project already 100% completed.

18) Buhari dealt with the so called Niger Delta Avengers, putting Tompolo on the run till today. He eliminated the threat of Don Wanney in Rivers State. The government, through NIMASA, bought several speedboats to deal with the threat of pirates on our waterways.

19) Nimasa engaged 3,752 seafarers, 1,000 of them from Rivers state alone.

20) Many Niger Delta States were unable to pay salary before Buhari took over. But through his comprehensive bailout program to state governments, these States were able to begin to pay salary. This is why all governors in the country love him today

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/abandoned-niger-delta-beautified-by-buhari-lauretta-onochie/
Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, I think Oxford Dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary.
For example:
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ adjective: hard, difficult, painful , troublesome, harsh, wicked, liar, bad, thief.
.Verb: Buhari.
. Past Tense: Buharied
. Present Continuous: Buharying
. Present Perfect: Buharise
E.g:
... Some girls always like to buharise things,
... The test was Buharistic,
... I had a very Buharied week.
# Buhari: To complicate, make things worse, unbearable.
E.g:
... Please don't come and Buharificate issues here.
... The only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process.
... How was your exam? It was Buharific !!
Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by somehow: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
You people keep shouting "lies", yet none can show they are lies.

Does it mean otuoke road hasn't been done nor water provided?

85000 youths not on Npower?

Before you shout lies, disagree with evidence!
Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by jellington: 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Buhari for the next four years. ATIKU is not an option we are going to the next level with P.M.B.
Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by discusant: 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
mercenary:
Nigeria can never abandon the Niger Delta... You want her to die of hunger?... Of course we are the goose that lays the golden egg, You can argue with your keyboard

This drunk ugly duckling again

NO TRUE STANDARD GAUGE RAIL LINES IN THE NIGER DELTA REGIONS.

Ugly drunk ducking can't tell the truth about Buhari's govt which specialized in getting oil revenues from the Nigerdelta, but builds modern development infrastructures, including standard gauge rail lines in the north up to Niger Republic.

Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by Pinkybush: 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
I don't know if this woman have sense or not
Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by Charly68: 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
I thought our people said they want to Atikulate for the next 8 years ...they love caring and sharing
Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by discusant: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
raffite:
Lies everywhere!

It is clear why this Buhari govt thinks that propaganda can replace visible achievements: most of his supporters are mumus. The difference between PDP and APC is that PDP will do a little and use so much to publicise it while APC will not do at all and use so much to do propaganda.

Watch this video of how Buhari's lie of a completed dam project was exposed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijBL_FBvgdU

Worse is that Buhari and his CABAL are not ashamed of their lies when they are busted.
Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by aku626(m): 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
I can’t wait for them to leave office so I can troll this woman
Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by CoolAmbience(m): 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
Nairalandmentor:
Pictures or I donbellivit undecided

Are you cursed never to leave your community to go elsewhere?

These projects are physical. Go verify yourself. Who you wan send to go snap pictures send to you? You no get legs and hands? If na woman now, you ready to trek miles to go pick her.

I just finished speaking to a friend in Bonny Island to confirm how far the Nigeria LNG Train 7 project preparation has gone. He confirmed to me that contractors are expected to commence mobilization to site as from May and June this year. This is one guy that hates the mention of the name Buhari. In fact, he is a PDP politician. He is PMB biggest hater I've ever known.

I can't count how many of these projects I have made tours to see firsthand, from NW to NE to NC to SS to SW even across the SE. I make bold to say that this is the best administration Nigeria has ever had. Yes, I just said what you heard.
Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
She has been silent for a while
Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by kenny714433(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
Let me give u guys first hand information.
Ogoni clean up exists only on Nairaland. Nothing, I repeat nothing has been done.

Calabar Itu highway is nothing to write home about. The only thing we see is broken down graders littered everywhere. No sign of work done.
Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by Caseless: 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
I go read am later.
Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by Nairalandmentor(m): 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Are you cursed never to leave your community to go elsewhere?

These projects are physical. Go verify yourself. Who you wan send to go snap pictures send to you? You no get legs and hands? If na woman now, you ready to trek miles to go pick her.

I just finished speaking to a friend in Bonny Island to confirm how far the Nigeria LNG Train 7 project preparation has gone. He confirmed to me that contractors are expected to commence mobilization to site as from May and June this year. This is one guy that hates the mention of the name Buhari. In fact, he is a PDP politician. He is PMB biggest hater I've ever known.

I can't count how many of these projects I have made tours to see firsthand, from NW to NE to NC to SS to SW even across the SE. I make bold to say that this is the best administration Nigeria has ever had. Yes, I just said what you heard.

Clap for ya sef.
Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by Fixedbetgames11: 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
See details below

Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by Wahala90: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
Amalekki:
The 4th Republic (1999-2019)

1999-2015 - PDP
South - 13 years (Obasanjo - 8, Jonathan - 5)
North - 3 years (Yar'Adua - 3)

2015-2019 - APC
North - 4 years (Buhari - 4)

Who abandoned Niger-Delta??
13 years of Southern Presidency and we couldn't fix Niger-Delta. A Niger-Deltan was in power for 5 good years!!! Again, who abandoned Niger-Delta?

Did our history start from 1999?

Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by BrokenCock: 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
psucc:
By Nwafor Sunday

The social media aide to the Nigerian President, Mrs Lauretta Onochie, Wednesday, reeled out facts to prove that the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, President Muhammadu Buhari was indeed a man of his words. Lauretta Onochie Buhari, who came to power democratically in 2015 promised Nigerians ‘CHANGE’, which undoubtedly, was achieved in spite of the economic recession that struck the country in 2017.
Buhari, in his three and half years declared war against insurgency, corruption and economic hardship. His administration is winning the war gradually. Recall that Vanguard had published a statement by Femi Adesina were he listed 10 things Nigerians should know about their economy, and how Buhari has achieved so much in the economic sector. However, following the alleged report by Niger Deltans on marginalization, Onochie took out time to number out projects which President Muhammadu Buhari has completed and some still ongoing in the region. She said that Buhari constructed Otuoke road, ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s village which he (Jonathan) could not construct when he was the president. “Otuoke, his own village, had no road leading to it nor water. Along with water, the road has only been constructed by the administration of Muhammadu Buhari, a man so much hatred has been galvanized against in the Niger Delta.” Read her full statement below: Under Buhari, The Abandoned Niger Delta Has Been A Construction Site.

I have always held and opined that leadership is about meeting the needs of the people. It’s not about having my brother or sister in position of leadership, unless such a brother or sister has the competence to deliver the dividends of democracy to ALL. I’m worried we’re not allowed to participate in some Rivers’ elections – Buhari Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, a Christian, PhD, and core Niger Delta son, led this nation for six years. The Niger-Delta has little or nothing to show for it. Otuoke, his own village, had no road leading to it nor water. Along with water, the road has only been constructed by the administration of Muhammadu Buhari, a man so much hatred has been galvanized against in the Niger Delta. But the people know better and they know who their leader is. They know the one who truly loves them; they know the one who cares about them; they know the one that is bringing development to their region; they know the one who is fighting their corner; they know it is President Muhammadu Buhari. Here are some of the projects that are either under construction in the Niger Delta or completed, just some of them. Credit to whoever compiled this. Thank you.

The construction of US$186 million (N65 Billion), 240MW, Power Plant in Afam, Oyigbo, Rivers State. (commenced in 2016, in partnership with General Electric. Project almost completed).

Construction of 120 billion Naira Bonny-Bodo Road in Rivers State, jointly funded by the Federal Government and NLNG. (Project ongoing).

3) The construction of a 459MW Azura Power Plant in Edo State, in partnership with the private sector. Approvals for the US$900 million (N315 Billion) project were given by President Buhari, leading to commencement of construction in 2016. Project completed in May 2018, seven months ahead of schedule.

4) Payment of N1.3 trillion statutory arrears to the NDDC, this money was owed to the commission by all governments of the PDP in an oil boom. Buhari is doing this in a recession. Before this payment, the NDDC has turned may communities in the region into a construction site.

5) Construction of Cassava Processing Plants in six Niger Delta Communities. The communities are Mbutu community in Aboh Mbaise LGA and Okweketa Umuekwune in Ngor-Okpala LGA, Imo State; Ibeku Village, Umuahia, in Abia State; Wanakom in Yala LGA, Cross River State; Gbarantoro, Ekpetiama in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State and Bah Lueku, Nyokalena Village in Khana LGA of Rivers State, Igbotako in Okitipupa LGA of Ondo State.

6) In partnership with the IOCs, Payment of initial $10m (3.5 billion) for kickoff of Ogoni Clean Up. Facilitation of the Clean Up exercise, leading to initial payment of $177m (N62billion) for the first year of the clean up. 15% of this amount already paid to 16 contractors for mobilisation, leading to site mobilisation recently. Over 20,000 persons already given medical services, and 400 surgeries carried out in the medical aspect of the clean up. Procurement for water provision ongoing. And preparation for second year of remediation ongoing. Training and employment of indigenes of Ogoni to work in the project.

7) Completion of new Port Harcourt International Airport Terminal. Police, INEC ready for Feb. 23 elections in C’River Completion of the 60km Alesi–Ugep Road in Cross River State; contract awarded for 72km section from Odukpani Junction to Ugep.

9) Ongoing construction of Modular Refineries in Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom States. Delta own is almost concluded. This is a way to involve Niger Delta indigenes in their own oil, something they’ve been clamouring for in years but nobody, not even their “brother” could provide for them.

Completed Northern Ishan Regional Water Supply Project, serving Ugboha and Uromi communities of Edo State;

11) Social Investment Programme: 85,000 N-Power Beneficiaries in the South South; School Feeding has kicked off in 3 of the six States: Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Delta. 214 women who specialize in Poultry and Snail Production were given between N350,000 to N500,00 Each, 198 women and youths in the Niger-Delta region were trained on ICT & business hub, poultry & fish production, under PMB’s administration, 60 youths from the Niger-Delta region were also trained on assemblage and repair of phones.

12) Kick off of Federal Maritime University in Delta State, to the praise of many Niger Delta leaders. Academic activities commenced in 2018. NDDC currently constructing a 69Km link road and bridges to the university. Oil-producing communities draw up template to manage 13% derivation

13) Work is now ongoing on the East-West Road after it was abandoned by previous administration.

15) Ongoing rehabilitation of Sections 1 to 4 of the Enugu — Port Harcourt Expressway. 16) Rehabilitation of Calabar–Itu–Odukpani Road that links Akwa-Ibom to Cross River (ongoing). 17) Construction f 25KM Ogbia/Nembe road in Bayelsa State costing N21 Billion. Project already 100% completed.

18) Buhari dealt with the so called Niger Delta Avengers, putting Tompolo on the run till today. He eliminated the threat of Don Wanney in Rivers State. The government, through NIMASA, bought several speedboats to deal with the threat of pirates on our waterways.

20) Many Niger Delta States were unable to pay salary before Buhari took over. But through his comprehensive bailout program to state governments, these States were able to begin to pay salary. This is why all governors in the country love him today

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/abandoned-niger-delta-beautified-by-buhari-lauretta-onochie/
you are sick! U know nothing about the niger delta
Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by eazriel09: 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
psucc:
By Nwafor Sunday

Please I need see the picture of the cassava processing plant in Igbotako, Okitipupa o. Except if the construction of the plant started late last year I have visited Igbotako on a numerous occasions and never seen any major project that is worthy of mention as an achievement to state government not to talk of a federal government of any country
Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by ibietela2(m): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Joromi12:
yeah, he cleaned up ogoni. ndi ara. since they beat lauretta up she don gentle sha

Really? Where
Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by VULCAN(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
You sound rather naive.

Somebody is telling you about construction without showing you pictures......

Especially when we remember how she has posted fake pictures of APC projects in the past

Shubbylee:
If Truly Buhari did all these things in the NigerDelta, they need to support him with their votes!
Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by Guyman02: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
micky22:
Nigerians please receive sense!
If you truly love Nigeria, let's unite & vote Omoyele Sowore AAC 2019.
For the peace of Nigeria. A word is enough for the wise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxk9mxURChw

Who is Obama, the idiot who helped Buhari to rig the polls in 2015. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
agabusta:
Buhari all the way!

So you believe?
Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by emmasege: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
What's Laura's job in Aso Rock sef?
What else will be the role of a prostitute other than arranging her type for Aso Rock visitors?
Re: Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie by Amalekki: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Wahala90:

Did our history start from 1999?

You mean 20 years time frame is too small for analysis? A period of democracy in Nigeria that included a global oil boom?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Cabinet List: Fashola, Hameed, Adamu Jostle For Buhari’s Cos Office / 2023: Ex-Senators, Others Storm Alaafin, Olubadan Palaces, Woo Them For Tinubu / Police Storm Abuja Area, Arrest People While Celebrating Buhari's Victory.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.