Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,570 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

: Kindly Read:good News For Event Planner.rental Services And Caterers - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / : Kindly Read:good News For Event Planner.rental Services And Caterers (1136 Views)

Marquee Tent For Event And Parties For Sale / Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish / Good News For Binary Option Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

: Kindly Read:good News For Event Planner.rental Services And Caterers by murshid09(m): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Local pots prices update

There are four different types

1. Home use /Ordinary
2.Special made for commercial purposes
3. Rental/Special For Commercial Purposes

Home /ordinary pots as the name implies is for home use only and secondly it might not be durable because it's very light

Special Made are for commercial uses

Very strong and Durable
Very tick and heavy

Rental /Special. This is extra ticket although they have almost the same features but the bottom of this thicker than Special. That's is the difference between the two
Is far good for big commercial purposes
Re: : Kindly Read:good News For Event Planner.rental Services And Caterers by murshid09(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Prices

I don't advice people to go for ordinary because it lacks durability

Special size 40= 16000
Special size 30= 14000
Special size 20= 12000
Big Spoon perforated and normal=1500
Old School , for Small, Frying and cooking soup=10500
Iya Wulo Omo Wulo , for amala/soup/Frying= 10000

Both no 5&6 are with Cover

No 1.Special /Rental made size 40= 17000
No 2.Special /Rental made size 30= 15000
No 3 Special/Rental made size 20= 13000
No4 Big Spoon perforated and normal=1500
No5. Old School , for Small, Frying and cooking soup=13000
No 6. Iya Wulo Omo Wulo , for amala/soup/Frying= 12000

Re: : Kindly Read:good News For Event Planner.rental Services And Caterers by murshid09(m): 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
As I have said earlier I'm not the maker of Pots but but I'm only a middleman between doer and buyers

I ensure to protect my name

Little introduction again
I'm OGUNGBADE KAZEEM adebayo a Pry sch teacher in Saki and newly promoted to Level 10
I'm a traceable somebody

I only help those that can not withstand d rigour of our roads, busy types or those that do not want to take d risk of buying substandard pots

What will be my gain?

U give me 10% of whatever u purchase
Assuming u buy pots worth 30000 u give 3000 for my Wahala and logistics which are:

Call credit update d buyers regularly
Go to doers regularly to ensure he does waste time, pack your pots to motor garage and send them to you wherever you are which I don't think 10% is not too much

Some serious buyers have been calling me to use my money to do the pots and send to them and they pay me when they see their pots which I refused

I know trust has disappeared in this country But I can't run away with ur money because thru BVN you can get me

Thru Oyo subeb Office agodi Ibadan You can get me
Through my school you can get me L, A primary School Aba Adeleke, Agbonle You can get me

Pls you have to trust me with your money I can jeopardize my future my job because of money I had spent 14+ years in teaching job

Find attached is my ID card

I will post my employment later
My promotion letters
And certificate for your further perusals

I need additional income that's why I'm doing this

Go and check my profile photo on Nairaland

Facebook
Or whatsapp

Re: : Kindly Read:good News For Event Planner.rental Services And Caterers by ClassScreen: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
Contact us for your LED Screens rentals and live feed services today a enjoy 20% discounts on all deals.
Call/WhatsApp on 08090916694

Re: : Kindly Read:good News For Event Planner.rental Services And Caterers by murshid09(m): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Good evening

Has u read my thread today
Re: : Kindly Read:good News For Event Planner.rental Services And Caterers by murshid09(m): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Good evening

Has u read my thread today
Re: : Kindly Read:good News For Event Planner.rental Services And Caterers by murshid09(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Good evening all

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Investment Platform You Should Never Miss "TIPROYAL" / How To Earn In Dollars From Nigeria! / Property Or Shares Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.