Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish (6494 Views)

: Kindly Read:good News For Event Planner.rental Services And Caterers / Promote Your Products And Services, And Earn Money / Regulations For Setting Up Escrow Services And E Payment Platform In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:03am On May 03, 2019
Good morning great investors.

I just want to let you know that if u have any intension of investing in any online business in this life, u have to do a lot of research and shine your eyes very well because most of the online businesses are FAKE.

Today i want to tell us about Vintage services, they created a thread on this Nairaland and gathered so many of us on WhatsApp and encourage us to invest in Btc mining called "Vintage services"

So many persons invested millions of naira, and one particular person called "Project" kept uploading proof of their mining and we were all happy.

Some persons took loan to invest in this scam business and they also came up with block buying and pool mining, one block cost $1,000 and alot of people from this Nairaland that i know bought block from them, after buying block, u will then start start your mining with additional $1000 or more as u desire.
My fellow Nairalanders, on the 17th of April, the whole thing started shaking and they said they will go on 14 days upgrade. After the 14days upgrade elapsed, we were all waiting for our money and mining closure, that was when we knew that we have been scammed, we then started abusing them and placing curses on the admin, Guess what! One of them came out plane to say he was the one who plan the whole scam. My dear, i am still trying to recover from the shock of loosing this much from one team of scammers.

Please my great investors, if you must invest in any online business, shine your eyes, for me, i can NEVER invest one kobo on any online business again, its certain.

If you know you are part of vintage service scam team, trust me, you will never go unpurnished, you will die like a road side chicken, dogs will feed from your body in the public, you will surely know that its not everyone u can scam and go free. You will never know peace, you will move from one problem to another, you will go from one level of backwardness to another.

So shall it be.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:11am On May 03, 2019
Please if there is anyone that can help in recovering the lost money, please kindly help.

These are the account numbers we were making payment to.

*LEGIT ESCROWS*

1:Izuchukwu jude
Access bank

2:Jennifer odira
Zenith bank

3:Ugbala chinonso
First bank

1 Like

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:13am On May 03, 2019
Iuchukwu Just, Jennifer Odira and Ugbala Chinonso, please come out if you are here on Nairaland and explain what you know about this fraudulent business.

Access bank

Zenith bank

First bank
Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by Jewingle(m): 9:18am On May 03, 2019
Admin please move this to front page. The world need to see this

1 Like

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:28am On May 03, 2019
These are the pics they were using...
Pls those that can help pls help.

Even if these are not their real pictures, but the account names and account numbers are real...

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by phelonrays: 9:38am On May 03, 2019
Calling them hear would add little or nothing to your quest to recover your money .....

Have you report them to the appropriate authority??

Since you have their account numbers ; they can be traced... just gather some vital info they have been messaging you...including their accounts details... then present them before the police and make sure stand the heat to the end...

Goodluck...

5 Likes

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by janga02(m): 9:40am On May 03, 2019
Those guys are bastard. U need to see what they have turned people lifes into.@Vintage mining services you will not die quickly o.part of ur body shall die one after the other.

5 Likes

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by Lawnray: 9:45am On May 03, 2019
They removed me from the group....but to say the fact,its not wise at all to invest millions in a WhatsApp investment group ...haba

9 Likes

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:48am On May 03, 2019
For me...0% to online investment.
I cant even think of it, not to even say i want to try it.

Even if na 100 naira, i nor de put for online business again.

2 Likes

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by olawaleharoun7: 9:48am On May 03, 2019
I pray that'll be nabbed fast before they ruin more lives, the law enforcement agencies should intervene and bring them down. Bastards!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:51am On May 03, 2019
Please, i am begging the people here on Nairaland, please dont invest in any online business that is faceless, people you dont know and see, pls, DONT.

There is tears in my heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by Rawshal(m): 9:52am On May 03, 2019
There end is near. They will never know peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by Bignuell(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2019
Please Nigerians, if you see anything btc mining, if these people doesnt have a website, their mining name isnt registered in the block chain network. If they tell you that they have decided not to register cost it will incure more cost, my brother run. It seems some Nigerians have no heart at all. Imagine people collecting loan for this and you ran away with their money.

2 Likes

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by DankemzI(m): 9:56am On May 03, 2019
16. Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.

10 Likes

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by luvlyADESUWA(f): 10:27am On May 03, 2019
Accountants that work in these banks, are you in the house?

Pls come to our aid, i know you will be able to give tips on how to recover the money...

See these account details...

Access bank

Zenith bank

First bank

Nairalanders working for Zenith, First and Access banks, pls come...
Please, we are talking about millions of naira.pls

1 Like

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by Bignuell(m): 11:37am On May 03, 2019
@lalasticlaca, please move this to front page.
Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by okalo(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2019
Just imagine, and I almost invested o, Sir King even gave me a form to fill but I became reluctant wen I felt he was not telling me d whole truth.
Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by CashDiMkpa: 12:25pm On May 03, 2019
luvlyADESUWA:
Accountants that work in these banks, are you in the house?

Pls come to our aid, i know you will be able to give tips on how to recover the money...

See these account details...

Access bank

Zenith bank

First bank

Nairalanders working for Zenith, First and Access banks, pls come...
Please, we are talking about millions of naira.pls

Write to the banks and though they will not give you details of this account, they will freeze the accounts because it is flagged for fraud. Then make a report to police or EFCC.

Putting this here may be of little value and they may read it and withdraw all the money in the accounts if they have not already done so.

4 Likes

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:07pm On May 03, 2019
Please if i go to the police, should i make a personal report or group report?

Please i want to know because i should be doing that tomorrow morning.

Thanks
Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by fidelitystrs: 9:48am On May 04, 2019
You guys should contact Funlord in Nairaland business section, he is an SSS guy , he will certainly help out in phishing those guys out.

Pls note: NAIRALAND IS NOW FULL OF 90% SCAMMERS
BEWARE!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by luvlyADESUWA(f): 12:57pm On May 04, 2019
Proofs of payment into those bank accounts:

More will be coming later

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by luvlyADESUWA(f): 12:59pm On May 04, 2019
Most of these payments were made to Jude
Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by lizzychom: 1:02pm On May 04, 2019
Pls those that invested in this mining should post their proof of payment here as evidence. All the group chats should also be posted.millions of naira is at stake
Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by lizzychom: 1:35pm On May 04, 2019

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by pharmacy1: 1:55pm On May 04, 2019
This is one of the Master mind, Projects very likely to be Izuchukwu Jude. Confessed to having made away with 300 Million (maybe in naira) from the group.

This is a classic Interpol case. Something has to be done urgently! Naira land folks.

1 Like

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by luvlyADESUWA(f): 2:00pm On May 04, 2019
More payment proof

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by luvlyADESUWA(f): 2:29pm On May 04, 2019
These are their telephone numbers

These people are 419
Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by thonyokun(m): 2:39pm On May 04, 2019
this too

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by okalo(m): 2:39pm On May 04, 2019
Look out wat someone who claims to be a btc lord is saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by Billygent: 2:43pm On May 04, 2019
These

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by okalo(m): 2:44pm On May 04, 2019
I almost enter trap

1 Like

Re: Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish by lizzychom: 2:54pm On May 04, 2019
This must be sir kings chatting with u.we have so many evidence against them they can't escape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have #500,000 Need 100% Safe Investment/business / MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) / What Is My Fate As Afribank Shareholder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.