Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Atiku Reveals Who To Sell NNPC To, If He Is Elected President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reveals Who To Sell NNPC To, If He Is Elected President (1125 Views)

Atiku Must Tell Us Who He’s Planning To Sell NNPC To - Bismarck Rewane / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Reveals Who To Sell NNPC To, If He Is Elected President by Gistpeeps: 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
The Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar made this clarification during a meeting with leaders from the grassroots in Kaduna state.

He, however, insisted that the corporation will be sold to Nigerians for the development of the country.

“They keep saying ‘Atiku wants to sell NNPC to himself and his friends. That is a lie!”

“They don’t want us to sell NNPC but we will sell it. We will sell it to you. Will you buy?” he queried.

His question was greeted with a shout of ‘yes’ from the crowd.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Atiku-Reveals-Who-To-Sell-NNPC-To-If-He-Is-Elected-President.html

1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals Who To Sell NNPC To, If He Is Elected President by three: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
Will you buy?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals Who To Sell NNPC To, If He Is Elected President by Brazzaville(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Atiku Reveals Who To Sell NNPC To, If He Is Elected President by blezzy080: 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Atiku Reveals Who To Sell NNPC To, If He Is Elected President by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
Oh Yes, I go guy.

Like for Bubu
Share for AtikuObi

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Reveals Who To Sell NNPC To, If He Is Elected President by TIGRITIS: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
So who did he sell intel to

My own be say, on Saturday, try and make sure you dont allow the ballot box to shake when you dey drop your ballot paper because these boys no dey look Uche face cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals Who To Sell NNPC To, If He Is Elected President by FarahAideed: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
NNPC will be listed and sold to Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reveals Who To Sell NNPC To, If He Is Elected President by Corrosiveman(m): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Selling it to his friends as Usual
Re: Atiku Reveals Who To Sell NNPC To, If He Is Elected President by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
I'm done trying to convince zombies from voting for buhari just because they don't like the part of the country where I'm from.
Many Nigerians actually think that making Nigeria a better place, is doing a favor for my people. Hence they frustrate moves made to bring in sustainable development. SMH. Things hatred can cause.

For one, Nigerians have the power in their hands to eliminate Python dance forever, or make it south-wide.
Restructuring was once lauded as the ultimate plan for peace and prosperity, when it seemed that the part of the country where I'm from is getting serious about secession. fast forward to today, and restructuring is suddenly the most evil word you can utter to the ears of its original proponents. What changed, you may ask. the answer is that my people simply started lauding it too. So naturally, the original proponents started thinking, maybe my people have something to gain from it, hence the once fabulous idea of restructuring became demonized.

I take solace in the fact that if buhari wins, that part of the country they so much dislike will not be the only ones to suffer for it.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reveals Who To Sell NNPC To, If He Is Elected President by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Atiku Reveals Who To Sell NNPC To, If He Is Elected President by Charmingrascal(m): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
He should return the advance payment he collected because he is ain't winning poo

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Warn Council Chairmen / Senators’ Earn N15m Monthly – Sagay Replies Senate President / Explosive: See The Exchanges Between Hausas-fulani, Yoruba & Igbo On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.