Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

What Oda Food Can I Feed My Caucasian Puppies With? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Oda Food Can I Feed My Caucasian Puppies With? (835 Views)

BUY ME BUY ME... American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies With Cropped Ears / Lady Breastfeed Her Puppies With her own Breast Milk / Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Oda Food Can I Feed My Caucasian Puppies With? by nzaghibaba(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
Gud day ows. Plz I need to know Wat Oda food asides booster or royal canin can I feed my pups with? Thanks.
Re: What Oda Food Can I Feed My Caucasian Puppies With? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
EBa and okro soup or fufu and egusi soup
Thank me later
Re: What Oda Food Can I Feed My Caucasian Puppies With? by nzaghibaba(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
qualityGod:
EBa and okro soup or fufu and egusi soup
Thank me later
lolz
Re: What Oda Food Can I Feed My Caucasian Puppies With? by prinzetobi: 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
nzaghibaba:
Gud day ows. Plz I need to know Wat Oda food asides booster or royal canin can I feed my pups with? Thanks.

I can suggest another dry food if you want lol. But you can augment with rice, rice and beef or chicken.
Brown rice can help. It’s about 8-9k for a 50kg bag and then you can cook with beef or chicken (seen some sellers on NL)
But don’t stop the dry food if you can still keep up. You can also try VINCENT dog food or Taste of the wild.

1 Like

Re: What Oda Food Can I Feed My Caucasian Puppies With? by nzaghibaba(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
prinzetobi:

I can suggest another dry food if you want lol. But you can augment with rice, rice and beef or chicken.
Brown rice can help. It’s about 8-9k for a 50kg bag and then you can cook with beef or chicken (seen some sellers on NL)
But don’t stop the dry food if you can still keep up. You can also try VINCENT dog food or Taste of the wild.
Aiit I'll mk findings of diz

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2yr Female ROTT For Sale. / Adult Female GSD / Awoof Adult Male Boerbeol Going For 70k Not Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.