Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC (28260 Views)

Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) / Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by chydozane(m): 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Afamed:

Presidential election results in 2007 in Adamawa state.
CPC/ Buhari 300,437

Atiku : 30,980

Atiku has no hope in the North East . You can take this to the bank.

Don't be surprised Atiku will be defeated in Adamawa.
kindly bookmark this post. Only those who have not travelled far and wide in Nigeria will give Atiku any hope of winning this election. Atiku is not in the same political range of PMB
The game has changed he is contesting under PDP the main opposition beside PMB performed below expectation they would wnt to try Atiku since they re both Fulani Fulani
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by CoolAmbience(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
frankmoney:
I don't think you can be a chairman if you aren't relevant politically

U dey mind person wey no well....
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by okofians(m): 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Person wey no get political relevance cheesy
No doubt you are just a political hallelujah boy....if a PDP state chairman is not relevant then the party (PDP) itself is a sham.
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Themmiee: 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

When other political gladiators decamp to PDP,,, The Fake Atikulate fans will say Buhari is uninstalling, back to Daura.. but when these gladiators leave the USELESS PDP and port to the Progressive, the Wailers will say "They have no Political Relevance" I pity the PIG,DP

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Bobby4090: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Is that sooo? Yet you made such an irrelevant person you chairman for a whole state. Have you had dinner tonight?
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by yuvisan: 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
dokyOloye:
APC = Muslim brotherhood party

No lie. As usual. Our VP e no be Christian so also his more than

100 Million admirers and supporters.

Is Atiku PDP., what ?
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by cptjacksparrow: 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
Political season is interesting in my country. The way individuals promote their preferred candidate is as if only one person determines the winner. We forget about personalities (candidates) and their party manifesto, their track records. What I can't really figure out is the way educated Nigerians play bias and ethnic politics in chosen their leaders, Omoyele Sowore and Mogelu are begging for our votes but the so called educated Nigerians still prefer old politicians who have failed us before. Nigeria my country, when will our youths be ready to save you from vampires.
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by slivertongue: 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
senatordave1:

Try and have sense na.just 48 hours to polls and a whole pdp chair is defecting in atiku's region? Whenever i say pdp is nonexistent in yobe and borno,i know why.upon how you guys claim that apc doesn't exist in ss,se,no state chair or deputy has ever defected not even in enugu or bayelsa where apc is weakest.atiku wont get up to 20% in yobe.states like yobe and borno may not look important to you but it will bury atiku just like it did to pdp im 2015.go and grow some sense.
bunkum submission.
after ur empty boost on rivers and zamfara ur back to yobe and borno. for the uptheeth time, the Christians in the north ain't going to vote ur sadist - anarchists life less candidate.
so keep shopping for decampees so as to gain media visibility while other candidates are busy atikulating their policy statements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by seanfer(m): 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
chydozane:

The game has changed he is contesting under PDP the main opposition beside PMB performed below expectation they would wnt to try Atiku since they re both Fulani Fulani

The People Of Yobe knows what they went through when almost 1/3 of the State was under Boko Haram before PMB came to power, They’re ready to pay back the Person that saved them... This is Buba Galadima’s State..

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by chydozane(m): 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
seanfer:

The People Of Yobe knows what they went through when almost 1/3 of the State was under Boko Haram before PMB came to power, They’re ready to pay back the Person that saved them... This is Buba Galadima’s State..

So what you re saying is that Yobe state is 100% free frm B-haram?
Capital NO´
Buba Galadima is actually Atiku's campaign spokeperson the PDP
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by seanfer(m): 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
chydozane:

So what you re saying is that Yobe state is 100% free frm B-haram?
Capital NO´
Buba Galadima is actually Atiku's campaign spokeperson the PDP

Nigeria can’t get rid of terrorism 100%, Even United State still battle with it internally. The Yobe People know which Givernment is better for them between PDP and APC..Did you watch Buba Galadima’s interview this night on Channels? He said He’s still in APC that He’s just Atiku’s Supporter.. That shows how confused He is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Optional09: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
That’s what happen when you don’t stand for anything at all

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by chocolatelady(f): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
Chai, after chopping Atiku dollars he went to the winning party. Atiku will cry wella on sunday when he realise that almost his dollars gone down the drain. As i dey pain pdp online warriors, i dey sweet my belle. The way that Kola in pdp do eulogise Atiku , u go think say he don win the election sef before the contest. Imagine, "the peoples candidate." Bia, who remain for inside pdp sef ? Useless, demonic and looting party. Papa deceive pikin. Smh....

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by farouk0403(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Well the Kanuri's are 92% APC i pray the APC gap in the presidential election will not wipe out three eastern states.

The only PDP candidate that might win in Borno state is Bomboy from the great Kachalla dynasty for House of Reps Maiduguri/Jere LGA

Bomboy will definitely defeat kadiri.

Haske will defeat Ndume southern Borno
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by mikron(m): 2:15am On Feb 22, 2019
So a useless party like the PDP that has looted this country dry overtime and impoverish it's citizens wants to come back to do what exactly? To continue from where they stopped? Never again will this evil party rule us. I detest them. My love for PMB grows by the day. I'm from the south south but PMB ALL THE WAY.
We will all come back here on sun to jubilate over his victory
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:33am On Feb 22, 2019
farouk0403:

Bomboy will definitely defeat kadiri.

Haske will defeat Ndume southern Borno

Are you sure haske can defeat the Gwoza kingmaker?
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Nicoddemus(m): 3:08am On Feb 22, 2019
Ijaya123:
One of the wise ones. They have seen tomorrow thereby aligning themselves with the winner.

In reality, the masses are in support of Buhari in this election. Only lovers of corruption are supporting the Cameroonian thief. PDP has been a total failure and has nothing to offer the people except to steal, loot and kill.

Come this Saturday, Buhari will beat Atiku the Looter squarely, roundly and triangularly.
suffering and smiling.
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by ledaman: 4:30am On Feb 22, 2019
Cone head.com people will still doubt it !
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by awoluyi(m): 6:29am On Feb 22, 2019
cptjacksparrow:
Political season is interesting in my country. The way individuals promote their preferred candidate is as if only one person determines the winner. We forget about personalities (candidates) and their party manifesto, their track records. What I can't really figure out is the way educated Nigerians play bias and ethnic politics in chosen their leaders, Omoyele Sowore and Mogelu are begging for our votes but the so called educated Nigerians still prefer old politicians who have failed us before. Nigeria my country, when will our youths be ready to save you from vampires.

The youths that have the whole of the future before them have become unthinking like the old politicians they hypocritically condemn. A times I wonder if Nigeria youths are aware of the direction of world economy and technological breakthroughs being recorded in developed nations. I pray that the next 4 years will not be another period of lamentation and zero progression in every sector of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by ejimatic: 6:54am On Feb 22, 2019
Akosxxx:
With barely 48 hours left before Nigeria’s general elections begin, the chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Yobe state, Sani Inuwa Nguru, has decamped to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

This was revealed by President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Assistant on Digital Media, Tolu Ogunlesi.
According to Ogunlesi, Nguru met with Buhari on Thursday before confirming his decision to the State House Press Corps.

“JUST IN: Current Chairman of the PDP in Yobe State, Sani Inuwa Nguru, has just defected to the APC.
“He just finished an interview with State House Press Corps, after meeting with President @MBuhari #AsoVillaToday,” Ogunlesi tweeted.

Source: www.dailypost.ng/2019/02/21/breaking-nigeria-elections-pdp-chairman-meets-buhari-decamps-apc/?fbclid=IwAR2CRw8p34SkdXQI_BdWGpu4u_xGtvseQmRpEZw0Tlea63nnLAZNBQ6fA3Y

If God is truly a Nigerian. PMB will win on Saturday.
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Ijaya123: 7:40am On Feb 22, 2019
Nicoddemus:

suffering and smiling.

Is that what your family is experiencing?
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by akintunde63: 9:08am On Feb 22, 2019
Akosxxx:
With barely 48 hours left before Nigeria’s general elections begin, the chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Yobe state, Sani Inuwa Nguru, has decamped to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

This was revealed by President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Assistant on Digital Media, Tolu Ogunlesi.
According to Ogunlesi, Nguru met with Buhari on Thursday before confirming his decision to the State House Press Corps.

“JUST IN: Current Chairman of the PDP in Yobe State, Sani Inuwa Nguru, has just defected to the APC.
“He just finished an interview with State House Press Corps, after meeting with President @MBuhari #AsoVillaToday,” Ogunlesi tweeted.

Source: www.dailypost.ng/2019/02/21/breaking-nigeria-elections-pdp-chairman-meets-buhari-decamps-apc/?fbclid=IwAR2CRw8p34SkdXQI_BdWGpu4u_xGtvseQmRpEZw0Tlea63nnLAZNBQ6fA3Y

Atiku /PDP Don't deceive yourself, the north will never abandon Buhari. 2moro will tell
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Glink2018(m): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2019
Akosxxx:

All the north east , north west and north Central.... for buhari....
Let Igbo boiz go and do their worst
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

This is why we advise you people to stop playing politics of hate and bitterness to understand that effective politics is about permanent interests.

In the North, State Party Chairmen are usually influential people with dedicated followers on the ground. So keep fooling yourself with how you see politics as war while others see it as a game of strategy like chess. This man will bring votes with a few phonecalls. Look below to see he joined APC with 25,000.00 others.

http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2019/02/breaking-niger-apc-chairman-25000.html?m=1
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 22, 2019
akintunde63:

Atiku /PDP Don't deceive yourself, the north will never abandon Buhari. 2moro will tell

Indeed and because he is their Mahatma Ghandi while Atiku is just a very rich 'Barawo' in the eyes of many.
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by duwdu: 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin

Reality on ground is different from Social media

Their is no way Buhari will lose a free and fair election

No way!

Amen.

P34c3
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by farouk0403(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Are you sure haske can defeat the Gwoza kingmaker?

Affirmative.

Haske will win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints CEOs for communication agencies / Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises / Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.