Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC (28242 Views)

Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) / Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by CaptainMitch: 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
I am still Atikulated. If you support PDP reply with a selfie of your voters card and account number lemme show you small love.

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Akaujaa(m): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Abeg, who knows how much it costs to get a 4+4 plate number?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by goslowgoslow(m): 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Person wey no get political relevance cheesy
A whole PDP chairman of a state no get political relevance?? You are obviously in pains.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Achorise: 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Akosxxx:
On Saturday, FeBuhari 23,

We'll troop out in millions with our PVC,

Ekiti, Owerri, Bauchi, Warri even in Badagry,

Tremendous votes everywhere, they'll see!

We shall return him as President till 2023,

PDP shall RIP! we'll guarantee,

By the Grace and Might of God I decree.
Oga remove Warri in your dreams,we know better now.
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ijaya123:
One of the wise ones. They have seen tomorrow thereby aligning themselves with the winner.

In reality, the masses are in support of Buhari in this election. Only lovers of corruption are supporting the Cameroonian thief. PDP has been a total failure and has nothing to offer the people except to steal, loot and kill.

Come this Saturday, Buhari will beat Atiku the Looter squarely, roundly and triangularly.
Chai

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by chydozane(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
senatordave1:
People of borno,yobe and bauchi arent just apc,they are buharists.yobe results Apc 650,000 Pdp 70,000
Remember Atiku is also a fulani man and its not going to be as you predicted it
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by abrahamicseed(m): 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hmmmmm its getting hotter per seconds...the joker is on the table....dollars flying everywhere
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Maket: 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
Akosxxx:

The p in RIP is pieces oh

4 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Jman06(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
Yobe PDP should replace him with immediate effect!

Some people are not meant to be successful in politics hence they decide to commit political suicide.

Buhari's defeat on Saturday is certain!
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
bbyby01:

Which grown man goes by that name "Bomboy"

grin grin The name surprise me too oh.... But he is the most popular candidate here
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by farem: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Who nor know say na poo full ya head!
A state chairman as politically sophisticated as Yobe is what you call irrelevant?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by oyebanji44: 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
peachesandcream:
its confident u m.oron. Victim of a failed system. Yet displaying your illiteracy everywhere. Monkey
Empty headed
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by asobo: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Well the Kanuri's are 92% APC i pray the APC gap in the presidential election will not wipe out three eastern states.

The only PDP candidate that might win in Borno state is Bomboy from the great Kachalla dynasty for House of Reps Maiduguri/Jere LGA
Snitch
Where is Senator Sam Anyanwu
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
PDP has never won a presidential election in YOBE STATE.
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
asobo:
Snitch
Where is Senator Sam Anyanwu

Brb let me finish one of our International Donors reports i will reply you wink

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Martialfc80: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by livelymatilda22: 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Akosxxx:

Na so
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by livelymatilda22: 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
chydozane:

Atiku is a Fulani from Cameroon... He is not a real. Nigerian Fulani
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Beedude(m): 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
Some people are just wicked. Why wait till now before u decamp. A whole state chairman of a party. Human beings still remain the most dangerous animals. APC will likely win this election with the look of things
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by ihatesycophant(m): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
Breaking News: Atiku and Peter Obe the China man will be decamping to APC by 10:00am tomorrow. Join the Next Level Movement to welcome them. Who remain in that tattered umbrella?

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
Printerscanner:
All of you that collected Atikuloot's dollars and are now dumping him in the cold winter, there is God oooo. Even in Yobe which in North-East and is Atiku's home base. How are the looters falling! 4 + 4 =8 . Never again will generational looters get their our national treasury.
na public school u go ni : 4+4=2023, not 8
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Okoroawusa: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Not looking too good for Atiku right now
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Chikpat(m): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Over political relevance dey worry you
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Afamed: 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Buba Galadima is from Yobe, with his noise on social media, he has no counselor candidate in Yobe state
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Afamed: 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
Beedude:
Some people are just wicked. Why wait till now before u decamp. A whole state chairman of a party. Human beings still remain the most dangerous animals. APC will likely win this election with the look of things
Without him, Apc Presidential election is done and dusted.
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Afamed: 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
chydozane:

Presidential election results in 2007 in Adamawa state.
CPC/ Buhari 300,437

Atiku : 30,980

Atiku has no hope in the North East . You can take this to the bank.

Don't be surprised Atiku will be defeated in Adamawa.
kindly bookmark this post. Only those who have not travelled far and wide in Nigeria will give Atiku any hope of winning this election. Atiku is not in the same political range of PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by dondavinchi(m): 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
APC e - warriors d election will shock u all dat tin buhari is planning to do will back fire in as much d US does nt want buhari again INEC can't manipulate d results buhari Will fail woefully bet it
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by ozo13(m): 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
dokyOloye:
APC = Muslim brotherhood party
lol.see painment grin grin grin
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by ozo13(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
Martialfc80:
Bro I'm fully atikulated. I want to get Nigeria working again. I need transport fare to travel down to my place and vote. I wasted almost 5k on transport last weekend for nothing. Buhari must go

Dayo Olobayo
UBA
heya.jus borrow money and go.if atiku wins on Saturday, u will be sorted out grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) / 13.5m Nigerians Voted Without PVC In 2015 – 75% In States Won By Buhari - Cable / Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.