Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion (55594 Views)

Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) / Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by August21(m): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
It is no longer news that the battle for Kogi west senatorial district is between Sen. Dino Melaye and Sen. Smart Adeyemi. However, information made available to businessline tv news has revealed that senator Dino Melaye's assistant, Mr. Abeororan Olusegun has decamped to the APC. Infact, he reportedly decamped to the very camp of Sen. Smart Adeyemi in very dramatic fashion.

In a video made available to us, he can be seen mimicking the Senator's trade mark song which he used on APC at the time he decamped to PDP.
Watch video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7i-o46drKA

cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, Modath, Ngeneukwu

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by NwaNimo1(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
The worst decamp I've seen to date....

Pathetic,

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
President Atiku in few hours.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by TIGRITIS: 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
Nonsense. Who the idiot want spy?

He should remain with his foolish tree-climbing ape abeg.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by SolutionMee: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
cheesy

We have successfully planted another mole in APC grin grin grin

My people, we are winning.

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by HospitalityDiva(f): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
When a party chairman or member decamps, you should worry.

But when your PA decamps, it calls for thanksgiving.

Dino Melaye should thank his luck star that his PA chose to decamp than to lace his (Dino's) tea with sniper.

Meanwhile, Are you visiting Lagos for a short while?

Or you just want an exquisite place to lodge for a while, we provide very classy and comfy accommodation at Lekki and or Ikeja axis.

Now, here is the interesting part: While you're with us, we offer complimentary breakfast and dinner (Buffet).

Call me for reservation on:

(direct) 08038472084 or 08051162212

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Clerverly: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by modath(f): 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
Last minute "Mole"...

To gain first-hand info to report back to their camp..No story here... smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Guzel: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
The remix sweeet pass Dino release

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by wolesmile(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
One funny game... Politics

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by FemiEddy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin
Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by raffite: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
APC, Mumu party.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Okoyeebo: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
The only way Pdpigz can help Dino is to link him with a marketer in Alaba let him give us one solid Alaba Mix.

In the alternative, they can go to Okun land and vote for Dino.

I don't know if it's a sin for a candidate to be supported by you people. Such candidate must suffer misfortune.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Corrosiveman(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
GAME OVER......I SEE BUHARI WINNING BY AIRSLIDE tongue GAME OVER......I SEE BUHARI WINNING BY AIRSLIDE

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by helinues: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ajekun Iya ( Additional defeats)
Ajeku Iya ( Left over defeats)

Dino is in severe pains

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by HisSexcellency(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Of what value is this his Decamping 2days to the general elections. Hope he won't be seeking mobilisation fund from the apc candidates undecided

When a man with politcal clout like akpabio, Kwankwaso, Tinubu or Saraki Decamps from a party few days to an election then you have to be worried. Not a PA to senator who might not even have the means to influence his ward or polling unit undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by DonPablo007(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Y
Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Okoyeebo: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Denial is the first stage of grief, acceptance is the last.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
Dino suffer me o (on key f sharp) grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by surevik(f): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ha ha ha very funny... All this useless decamping after election postponement... Is laughable. Only APC could accept such rubbish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Anagha123: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
This is the work of Yaya Bello

He has collected his own share

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Kobicove(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
All PDP people are taking flight to safety cos they have started seeing the handwriting on the wall...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Okoyeebo: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
NwaNimo1:

Pathetic,

Is that why your eyes are red?
Oya, stop crying na.

The PDP Chairman of Yobe State just decamped this afternoon.

I'm not trying to make you cry again o!
I just said I should tell you.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by maj59(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sometimes I wish I never found the Internet. Sometimes I regret getting a laptop and Wi-Fi for logging into the Internet because it is such a distraction. If you have any addictive personality, the Internet will magnify it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by albaniy1: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
T BE TOLD SMART ADEYEMI IS MORE EFECTIVE THAN DINO IN KOGI SO NOTHING MORE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Anasko(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
E don read for chief Wailer Kogi command!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Okoyeebo: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
surevik:
Ha ha ha very funny... All this useless decamping after election postponement... Is laughable. Only APC could accept such rubbish

Eeya. PDP doesn't accept decampees, abi?

You are suffering from Pre-electoral shock syndrome.
It makes people weak and hold the ballot box for support.

Just don't touch the ballot box on Saturday. Wetin dem go do you ehn, I'll be fighting for FTC to type RIP.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by justtruth88miSt(f): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
more to come.... una never see anything yet...next level...is real

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Ijaya123: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
NwaNimo1:

Pathetic,

This kain painment dey give me joy walahi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Chukwurah003: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
Har

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by albaniy1: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
[s]
SolutionMee:
cheesy

[/s]

2 DAYS TO ELEC ?? U NEED A MED CHECK UP

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt / Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa / Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.