Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,431 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion (55602 Views)

Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) / Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by yrex01(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
As e dey pain em e dey sweet us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
modath:
Last minute "Mole"...

To gain first-hand info to report back to their camp..No story here... smiley

Sen smart Adeyemi isn't foolish. He would never allow that guy have access to sensitive information.

He would rather do all to extract sensitive info from the guy regarding dino.

Money jam money. Cunny man die and another one will bury him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Chukwurah003: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Dino should continue dancing like the fool he is. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by cr7lomo: 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Na Yoruba people way b dat
Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
If Kogi peeps vote for this Dinosaur guy, then they deserve each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Baawaa(m): 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
H
Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by israelmao(m): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
It is of no relevance compare to major court cases lost by APC in Zamfara,River and other controversies in Imo and Ogun.This election is going to be keenly contested and a near-stalemate situation but it will finally go the opposition's way.
Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by seangy4konji: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
They are all craze. Re camp and decamp
Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Xxxylxxx: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
albaniy1:
[s][/s]

2 DAYS TO ELEC ?? U NEED A MED CHECK UP
You really need your meds cuz it’s obvious you’re sick
Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Oricha79(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
Melaye need to battle with yahaya Bello, smart adeyemi and presidency. If he wins this battle I will delete my account from nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Abeyjide: 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy
We have successfully planted another mole in APC grin grin grin
My people, we are winning.
you think Apc will trust him like that? ok oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Wahala90: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2019

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by PROPHETmichael: 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
Smart move by Dino to use him as a mole.
Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by AnanseK(m): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
When is Atiku decamping?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by sureheaven(m): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
Dino my yansh

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by RemiOAjayi: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
President Atiku in few hours.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make sure u watch television with couple of friends during the presidential result counting otherwise BP might kill u oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by BuhariAdvocate: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
HisSexcellency:
Of what value is this his Decamping 2days to the general elections. Hope he won't be seeking mobilisation fund from the apc candidates undecided

When a man with politcal clout like akpabio, Kwankwaso, Tinubu or Saraki Decamps from a party few days to an election then you have to be worried. Not a PA to senator who might not even have the means to influence his ward or polling unit undecided
he just did the right thing.
Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by ifyalways(f): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Dino suffer me o (on key f sharp) grin
LMAO.

The guy is a clown cheesy. That part was darn funny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
ifyalways:

LMAO.

The guy is a clown cheesy. That part was darn funny

The bug of Dino has infected the guy. This is to show that Dino is simply quantity and not quality

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by surevik(f): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
Eya! Hope you don't commit suicide after the election, cause I can sense that from your comment. Zombie like you.
Okoyeebo:

Eeya. PDP doesn't accept decampees, abi?

You are suffering from Pre-electoral shock syndrome.
It makes people weak and hold the ballot box for support.

Just don't touch the ballot box on Saturday. Wetin dem go do you ehn, I'll be fighting for FTC to type RIP.

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Glink2018(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

We have successfully planted another mole in APC grin grin grin

My people, we are winning.

Your camp is decreasing you are saying you have successfully planted a mole In APC.... eediot ...

Don't you know that I person in political group means a lot....

Foolish ranter

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by FocusedDiva(f): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Dino!
Ntoorrr...

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
HospitalityDiva:
When a party chairman or member decamps, you should worry.

But when your PA decamps, it calls for thanksgiving.

Dino Melaye should thank his luck star that his PA chose to decamp than to lace his (Dino's) tea with sniper.

Meanwhile, Are you visiting Lagos for a short while?

Or you just want an exquisite place to lodge for a while, we provide very classy and comfy accommodation at Lekki and or Ikeja axis.

Now, here is the interesting part: While you're with us, we offer complimentary breakfast and dinner (Buffet).

Call me for reservation on:

(direct) 08038472084 or 08051162212

With this your poisoning theory, I pity the people who would call you for hotel reservation.
You strike me like a wild individual not suitable for hospitality business.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
HospitalityDiva:
When a party chairman or member decamps, you should worry.

But when your PA decamps, it calls for thanksgiving.

Dino Melaye should thank his luck star that his PA chose to decamp than to lace his (Dino's) tea with sniper.

Meanwhile, Are you visiting Lagos for a short while?

Or you just want an exquisite place to lodge for a while, we provide very classy and comfy accommodation at Lekki and or Ikeja axis.

Now, here is the interesting part: While you're with us, we offer complimentary breakfast and dinner (Buffet).

Call me for reservation on:

(direct) 08038472084 or 08051162212
Absolutely! Correct!

Buffet and breakfast sounds Good, you forgot to mention the Important part, Security!!
Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by Generalnomercy: 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
Coming from an AFONJA makes it no news at all.
That's their way always.
Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by slivertongue: 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
SAY NO TO NEXT LEVEL OF DECEIT, LIES, PROPAGANDA, LIFELESNESS, INCOMPETENCE, DICTATORSHIP, INSECURITY, HARDSHIP, POVERTY, AND NEPOTISM.
PLEASE LETS JOIN HANDS AND VOTE OUT THIS BLAME-GAME GOVERNMENT FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR DEAR COUNTRY NIGERIA
Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by zoedew: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
These politicians!
Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by ozo13(m): 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lol.the thing go pepper Dino.like pdp had given up on this election since the day ballot box snatching issue came up.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion by ozo13(m): 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ijaya123:

This kain painment dey give me joy walahi
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race / Drone Used In Monitoring Olusegun Osoba's House That Was Discovered. / PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.