Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today (69778 Views)

"Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu / Yahaya Bello's Manifestoes Comes First In 12 Presidential Aspirants - Channels / June 12 Presidential Election Result And Why IBB Annulled It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by kernniejay(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
Codes151:
12 presidential candidates isn’t 120m Nigerians

I like your sense of self consolation.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by kernniejay(m): 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
lonelydora:
Buhari is going back to Daura

He is already in Daura to cast his vote and to back to Aso rock till 2023. You are the one that will continue to remain lonely just as your name says.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by Realist2: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
I stop reading the moment I saw Kabir Mohammad.
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by UncleJudax(m): 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
lonelydora:
Buhari is going back to Daura
Enough hands to help him pack grin
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by buhariguy(m): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
freemanbubble:

APC will always maga PDP in gubernatorial

Not in presidential election
the last presidential election that pdp won in edo State was through federal might,
edo north is APC,
edo south is partly apc,
edo centre is pdp, and ’Mr fix it’ is no more,
with this, can you still bet.
let us meet tomorrow to bet. I'm in ekpenede street, Bob izua street-) that is my area, ogbe.

because I don't like making noise,
100k.
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by lereinter(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
Seyi makinde called them rightly

. Jesters"
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by ChijyWills(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2019

1 Share

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by ridbell01(m): 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Like for Atiku, Share for Buhari
8nec would not count like on Saturday go out and vote we don't want to hear rigging as you hear writing this my good people of Kano are keeping their pvc save till Saturday
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by bruse212: 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
out of over 90 candidates it's only unknown 12?
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by 9jaRealist: 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
freemanbubble:
But seriously sha
The way atiku is eager to sell NNPC
Is like the guy has already collected advance payment

But if there is one thing i can bet my balls on is the fact that PDP will win my state. Edo state to be precise
Our next president is alhaji atiku aguero abubakar

In fact let me bet my left ball in advance

NNPC SHOULD BE SOLD!

Government ownership of the NNPC does NOT benefit the ordinary Nigerian. In fact, it is often a TAX on the ordinary Nigerian who has to pay more for less efficient services. If the refineries were privatized 20 years ago, it would have saved Nigeria the trillions of naira expended every year on the corrupt subsidy regime (each year more than the federal budgets for education and health) and the private sector would have done a much better job of it, with the attendant jobs that would have been retained in Nigeria rather than subsidizing employment abroad.

The only folks substantively benefiting from government ownership of the NNPC is the small cabal of the connected that have burrowed themselves into the corporation (many of whom do not have the requisite skills and capabilities to secure similar employment in any other petroleum company nor elsewhere in the private sector), where they are often overpaid and underworked, and their parasitic cousins of contractors and subcontractors. The regular Nigerian Jon Doe derives virtually NO direct benefit from government ownership of NNPC.
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by poseidon12: 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
I have always known that most of these fly-by-night political parties are just fronts for the two major parties, APC and PDP.
Next election, INEC should require higher standards to be met before registration as a political party.
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by Codes151(m): 12:59am On Feb 22, 2019
I don’t care about who rules you! You can stay dumb in that country as you like! Not my biz
JubiOmeiza:

wetin diz one dey talk.

buh if na Atiku dey endorsed like diz u for
dey here dey masturbate
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by Codes151(m): 1:00am On Feb 22, 2019
kernniejay:

I like your sense of self consolation.
I don’t care about who rules you! You can stay dumb in that country as you like! Not my biz
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by Madudi2(m): 3:35am On Feb 22, 2019
[quote author=Famousbabe post=75967477]Just two days to the 2019 presidential election, 12 presidential candidates endorsed President Muhammadu Buhari.

President Buhari received in audience Members of Forum of Presidential Candidates and Political parties for Good Governance who endorsed him for Feb. 23rd Presidential Election on State House on 21st Feb 2019. we

Chairman of the Forum, Shitu Mohammed Kabir, MON, of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA), said they decided to throw in their lots with President Buhari because of advances made in security, economy, fighting corruption, infrastructural development, agricultural revolution, and many others.

Other members of the Forum include, Hon Edozie Madu, Independent Democrats; Danjuma Mohammed, Movement for Restoration & Defence of Democracy; Yusuf Nadabo Dantalle, Allied Peoples Movement; Ahmed Buhari, Save Nigeria Party; and Alhaji Isah B. Dansarki, Mass Movement of Nigeria, Ikechukwu Nwaokafor, Advance Congress of Democrats; Alista Soyode, Yes Party; Barrister Charles Ogbali, Advanced Nigeria Democratic Party; Kenneth Ibe Kalu, United Peoples Congress; Comrade Isiyaka Paul Femili, Nigeria Element Progressive Party; and Robinson Akpu, National Democratic Liberty Party.

Watch the video here

What do you think about this last minute endorsement?

These are likely to be his new Ministers
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 4:11am On Feb 22, 2019
Hustle finally pays. Time to flex for all of them angry
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by JoseRaji(m): 5:32am On Feb 22, 2019
Forum of Presidential Candidates and Political parties for Good Governance

Lmao. Who are these ones trying to deceive?
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by awoluyi(m): 5:53am On Feb 22, 2019
INEC should delist these 12 worthless parties from it's register.
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by lebete3000: 7:24am On Feb 22, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
The best time to vote Buhari was 2003
The second best time is now

So voting him in 2015 was a big mistake right? Then what makes voting him in 2003 or even now the best time?
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by passey: 7:27am On Feb 22, 2019
Famousbabe:
Just two days to the 2019 presidential election, 12 presidential candidates endorsed President Muhammadu Buhari.

President Buhari received in audience Members of Forum of Presidential Candidates and Political parties for Good Governance who endorsed him for Feb. 23rd Presidential Election on State House on 21st Feb 2019.

Chairman of the Forum, Shitu Mohammed Kabir, MON, of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA), said they decided to throw in their lots with President Buhari because of advances made in security, economy, fighting corruption, infrastructural development, agricultural revolution, and many others.

Other members of the Forum include, Hon Edozie Madu, Independent Democrats; Danjuma Mohammed, Movement for Restoration & Defence of Democracy; Yusuf Nadabo Dantalle, Allied Peoples Movement; Ahmed Buhari, Save Nigeria Party; and Alhaji Isah B. Dansarki, Mass Movement of Nigeria, Ikechukwu Nwaokafor, Advance Congress of Democrats; Alista Soyode, Yes Party; Barrister Charles Ogbali, Advanced Nigeria Democratic Party; Kenneth Ibe Kalu, United Peoples Congress; Comrade Isiyaka Paul Femili, Nigeria Element Progressive Party; and Robinson Akpu, National Democratic Liberty Party.

Watch the video here

What do you think about this last minute endorsement?
Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/meet-12-presidential-candidates-that.html?m=1

Hungry presidential candidates/ people!
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by KOLLYPROF(m): 7:51am On Feb 22, 2019
lebete3000:

So voting him in 2015 was a big mistake right? Then what makes voting him in 2003 or even now the best time?
Even if it was a mistake, I prefer to repeat that mistake than to vote in corrupt set of people who prefer to sell NNPC to themselves
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by yahmohy27: 8:36am On Feb 22, 2019
Uglymind:
Buhari is winning this election ..

Like 4 BuBU Share for Atiku
No lets do it this way ...........likes for Atiku and Shares for Buhari.
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by mriyesecnerwal(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
To those that have pvc please use it wisely. Pdp apc is a no no for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) / Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) / "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.