Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) (69736 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Reacts To Boko Haram Getting N1m Daily & Soldiers Getting N1000 / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate / Soldiers Attack Community In Akwa Ibom After Death Of Their Colleague. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Hurbashola(m): 7:52am On Jan 04
SOLDIER REACT TO VIRAL VIDEO OF GOV SANWO - OLU ARRESTING HIS COLLEAGUE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHSIJhbvALA

27 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by atiku4President(m): 7:55am On Jan 04
He should be arrested too

293 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 7:55am On Jan 04
This one is not educated. No need to broadcast his views.

285 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by insidelife22(m): 7:57am On Jan 04
I dedicate last last by Burnaboy to him.

Great jam.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 7:58am On Jan 04
If this is a nation where things work, even a civilian can arrest a soldier. But if you try it, if you attempt it in nigeria...

You will be the next headline for extra judicial killing.

Shege banza kwantiri

261 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Righthussle: 8:01am On Jan 04
This idiot thinks being a soldier means you're above the law.

You get mind dey call civilians "idiots" and "Bastards" but you dey surprise to hear the governor call that ganjar smoking, ogogoro drinking and rotten teeth soldier "Useless".

Tinubu wey your Chief of Army dey salute no be civilian?

That gun wey you dey carry wey dey chark you for head no be civilians buy am for you?

618 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Chicagograduate(m): 8:01am On Jan 04
Government convoys are the worst in breaking traffic laws.

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Concman: 8:01am On Jan 04
This one don lose him job

356 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Hurbashola(m): 8:01am On Jan 04
They all need to be oriented

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 8:02am On Jan 04
Oya sope o ti lo.
This one surely don loose him soldier Job

230 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by ojun50(m): 8:04am On Jan 04
I wish them happy new year

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by 4reala(m): 8:05am On Jan 04
This soldier no sabi the power of social media

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Executedbills: 8:08am On Jan 04
Ok
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 8:10am On Jan 04
DSS bastards, Governor bastard?? Kikikiki .... before the end of today this guy will be in tears. This I have seen through the eyes of a Falseprophet! grin

291 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Beremx(f): 8:10am On Jan 04
This one is absolutely senseless. Talking nonsense

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by KashApp: 8:15am On Jan 04
This guy will be arrested and may likely spend several years in cell. Many soldiers are in military cells for years for different offenses.

Back to his reaction; he’s angry because DSS and Police arrested his colleague instead of MP and that, the affected soldier served in NE and sustained injuries so he deserved some respect. But unknown to him, that guy am sure will not spend a day with the governor without informing and handing him over to the military.

Soldiers might use the governor’s treatment and statement (useless boy) as an excuse for low morale.

Above all, some soldiers are stupid and see themselves as demigod.

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Hurbashola(m): 8:22am On Jan 04
olisaEze:
DSS bastards, Governor bastard?? Kikikiki .... before the end of today this guy will be in tears. This I have seen through the eyes of a Falseprophet! grin
Lol

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by KingMack(m): 8:23am On Jan 04
You start your 2024 with dismissal 😏

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by illicit(m): 8:23am On Jan 04
If this one see Boko Haram, he go drop him gun and uniform and hide...

🤕

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Hurbashola(m): 8:28am On Jan 04
illicit:
If this one see Boko Haram, he go drop him gun and uniform and hide...

🤕
This guy sabi make mouth

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Lastmessenger2: 8:34am On Jan 04
I'm seriously disappointed in the governor for acting like a thug. Just imagine how he was shouting and exchanging words with the soldier. He belittled himself by engaging in a banter with that soldier.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by yemobrown(m): 8:46am On Jan 04
Nothing will happen to this soldier

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 8:47am On Jan 04
I am seeing many ignoramus in uniform ,the Governor won't have done what he did if the arrested guy was in uniform.
Ambulance and other official exigencies are permitted on the route not a guy in 3/4 .

Check iyanapaja _oshodi BRT route they unofficially ply the road with half military gears carrying passengers breaking the law they ought to keep.

If this guy post hit twitter ,his job may be threatened.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 8:47am On Jan 04
yemobrown:
Nothing will happen to this soldier
Really,Who is the president and who is the governor, what is their relationship??

You will soon see

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:48am On Jan 04
Concman:
This one don lose him job

Lol. Nothing will happen to him. Even that Lance Corporal Sanwo Olu arrested might have been released.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 8:50am On Jan 04
So DSS can't arrest soldier??,mumu

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by VaselineCrew: 8:58am On Jan 04
Forget the insults for a second.

Did this guy just justify using "one-way" to go buy something? No God no!

This dude said, "so if I want to buy somethinig, I should use the long way, who does that?". My soldier friend, I'll tell you who does that, LAW ABIDING PEOPLE DO THAT, sigh, smh.

A soldier is supposed to be the epitome of discipline, yet see him promoting indiscipline and chaos in his society, with the audacity to say, "who does that", like who obeys road rules

Men Nigeria is really a shhh-hole, God I'm sorry, please help us, cause what is this?

I keep saying that if not for Hollywood movies, no one would know what it means to be pulled over properly in Nigeria and the society seems okay with that.

I opened a thread about no 911 in Nigeria and people started saying there is 112, like they have ever called and had a response car pull up, or seen a chase from a 112 car (except during Ambodes time)

One day I pray Nigeria becomes normal. A place were Law and Order matters.

See Soldier saying going the long and right way is abnormal, who does that.

Oh God!

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by dreamxhaser: 9:00am On Jan 04
Good one Governor.

Soldiers killed my dad because they were driving through one way and hit him.

Tuehhh, I hate this shithole

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by richiemcgold: 9:19am On Jan 04
This one just dey make mouth.

Governor na your mate?

Even for my area, MEN and Bois dey collaborate beat soldier well well. If u know u know.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by striker07(m): 9:20am On Jan 04
A colonel on uniform was arrested by fashola, this one is just blabbing.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by LeeSmart: 9:22am On Jan 04
olisaEze:
DSS bastards, Governor bastard?? Kikikiki .... before the end of today this guy will be in tears. This I have seen through the eyes of a Falseprophet!
E be like this soldier no sabi say the gov. Na chief security officer of a state oo.. No surprise say nothing go happen to am or his colleague wey dem arrest.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe / Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.