Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Hmmmmm - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hmmmmm (2968 Views)

Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) / My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time / Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hmmmmm by Treasure17(m): 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
Just like others have said, be smart and trust no one. As regards accommodation, it all depends on your financial status.
Re: Hmmmmm by chinochizzy: 1:30am On Feb 26, 2019
Treasure17:
Just like others have said, be smart and trust no one. As regards accommodation, it all depends on your financial status.
Thanks really appreciate
Re: Hmmmmm by TrippieRed(m): 5:36am On Feb 26, 2019
Treasure17:

Be smart...don't go with the mentality of trust no one, later you guys will complain why there's no love in this world. Black man sef.
Re: Hmmmmm by chinochizzy: 8:11am On Feb 26, 2019
Thanks guys for the positive responses so far, but this one no one has mentioned about crossing the road...
Re: Hmmmmm by Treasure17(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2019
TrippieRed:

Be smart...don't go with the mentality of trust no one, later you guys will complain why there's no love in this world. Black man sef.
Could you please calm down and read between the lines and besides I never directed the advice to you. Black man phrase has nothing to do with this please. Is left for the op to apply his discretion. Is there love in this world before?
Re: Hmmmmm by Treasure17(m): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2019
chinochizzy:
Thanks guys for the positive responses so far, but this one no one has mentioned about crossing the road...
Lol. There are certain places you are not expected to cross the road but to make use of overhead bridge in order to avoid being penalised. Both your eyes and ears must be on alert before you cross any major road.
Re: Hmmmmm by TrippieRed(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2019
Treasure17:

Could you please calm down and read between the lines and besides I never directed the advice to you. Black man phrase has nothing to do with this please. Is left for the op to apply his discretion. Is there love in this world before?

Yes there's love is this world. Have a good day.
Re: Hmmmmm by Treasure17(m): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2019
TrippieRed:

Yes there's love is this world. Have a good day.
Can't contest that with you cause the answer is subjective. Have a nice day too.
Re: Hmmmmm by chinochizzy: 5:39am On Feb 28, 2019
Hello guy's am already in Lagos!, I came into Lagos State yesterday, the first thing I noticed really shocked me, I entered a bus from Maza Maza to Abulo, I noticed that d bus I entered doesn't have fuel tank.. it makes uses of keg as d fuel tank, sorry I couldn't take pictures I was scared to bring out my phone I thought someone might snatch d phone from me.
Re: Hmmmmm by Shezkid: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2019
chinochizzy:
Hello guy's am already in Lagos!, I came into Lagos State yesterday, the first thing I noticed really shocked me, I entered a bus from Maza Maza to Abulo, I noticed that d bus I entered doesn't have fuel tank.. it makes uses of keg as d fuel tank, sorry I couldn't take pictures I was scared to bring out my phone I thought someone might snatch d phone from me.

That one is nothing new.... You're yet to see things
Re: Hmmmmm by chinochizzy: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
Shezkid:

That one is nothing new.... You're yet to see things
hmmm... I also noticed something strange today at Tradefair international market, about 90% of the girls I saw today at the market are so short! Damn.. Like 4.11ft and below, but believe me all of them are so endowed with big back n front.. lol
Re: Hmmmmm by Mizwisdom(f): 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
chinochizzy:

We told you not to come but now that you're here, enjoy the oddities grin
Re: Hmmmmm by Shezkid: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
chinochizzy:
hmmm... I also noticed something strange today at Tradefair international market, about 90% of the girls I saw today at the market are so short! Damn.. Like 4.11ft and below, but believe me all of them are so endowed with big back n front.. lol

Focus on wetin u go buy grin angry
Leave the backside for us grin
Re: Hmmmmm by rev2214(m): 11:35am On Mar 02, 2019
Weigh your options very well, if you're coming to seek for employment..... you've to be prepared for bigger challenges when it comes to waking up and traffic congestion

But if you're a person who knows how to see opportunity out of obscurity..... not having a paycheck mentality....there are so much for you here. I promise you'll schedule your time and go out whenever your clients called you for job. You can start something small and grow it in a big way.

Moreover, if you're good in marketing I have an opening.

I wish you luck
Re: Hmmmmm by Rhea(f): 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
chinochizzy:
Hi my fellow Nlanders pls am coming to Lagos for the very first time in my life and am going there to hustle (business) pls what should I expect as a first timer, and how expensive is accommodation over there in Lagos.
Note: I've lived in a quiet and serin area all my life, just wondering if I can coup with Lagos madness and stress cuz I've heard alot of story about Lagos State.

You have to develop a new pair of eyes behind your head.
Then develop the mind of a criminal
Then be ready to be duped, because that is how you can learn the rest of the survival tactics to endure lasgidi
Re: Hmmmmm by chinochizzy: 6:05am On Mar 03, 2019
rev2214:
Weigh your options very well, if you're coming to seek for employment..... you've to be prepared for bigger challenges when it comes to waking up and traffic conjunction.

But if you're a person who knows how to see opportunity out of obscurity..... not having a paycheck mentality....there are so much for you here. I promise you'll schedule your time and go out whenever your clients called you for job. You can start something small and grow it in a big way.

Moreover, if you're good in marketing I have an opening.

I wish you luck
wow thanks, I really appreciate.
Re: Hmmmmm by chinochizzy: 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
Wow! Just got my first job today barely 2weeks of coming to Lagos State!!
Re: Hmmmmm by kevwemanuel: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
Congrats! Howz d pay vis-a-vis d transport cost?
Re: Hmmmmm by meobizy(f): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
If on a medium where one is unrecognizable apart from your writing style yet one is still cowardly then I cannot fathom how their real lives are. I'm sure OP is always under lock and key from the fear of the unknown.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls How Is Life In Ibadan / The Fastest Jet In The World Which Is 2 Times Faster Than Sound / Tourist Sites In Ogun State. A Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.