Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Buhari Will Concede If Defeated, Congratulate Winner, Says APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Concede If Defeated, Congratulate Winner, Says APC (28165 Views)

Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs / Why I Announced Rocha's Okorocha The Winner. Says imo Returning Officer / Buhari Is Already The Winner Says Inec Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Concede If Defeated, Congratulate Winner, Says APC by kristo123: 6:05am On Feb 22, 2019
drey076:
Buhari will win

the margin might not be much sha

You are slowly accepting defeat...

Acceptance is the last stage of grief, it means you will be okay after this Saturday when Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is declared winner and President Elect Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Will Concede If Defeated, Congratulate Winner, Says APC by Lovetoglory(m): 6:11am On Feb 22, 2019
successmatters:
It will be easier, for a well fed camel to pass though the eye of a needle, than for buharri to accept defeat.

That's why Tanko was sworn in,
you are so dull for my liking. Your level of education is questionable.
Re: Buhari Will Concede If Defeated, Congratulate Winner, Says APC by Lovetoglory(m): 6:18am On Feb 22, 2019
Gandollaar:
Then he would be smoked out like Ghadafi and given the Gbabo treatment.
you are like the Israelites who were set free from the hands of the Egyptians after crying to God to save them by bring in Moses. After crossing the red sea and got to mount Sinai, they almost stoned moses and asked him to give them food to eat. They asked moses to take them back to Egypt. You see, our major problem in this country is what we call "cognitive dissonance". If Jesus were brought in today to rule over us, we will still choose to follow the thief rather than light. May God deliver this nation.
Re: Buhari Will Concede If Defeated, Congratulate Winner, Says APC by luluosas(m): 6:32am On Feb 22, 2019
Don't say what you don't know small girl
successmatters:
It will be easier, for a well fed camel to pass though the eye of a needle, than for buharri to accept defeat.

That's why Tanko was sworn in,
Re: Buhari Will Concede If Defeated, Congratulate Winner, Says APC by Gandollaar(f): 6:54am On Feb 22, 2019
Lovetoglory:
you are like the Israelites who were set free from the hands of the Egyptians after crying to God to save them by bring in Moses. After crossing the red sea and got to mount Sinai, they almost stoned moses and asked him to give them food to eat. They asked moses to take them back to Egypt. You see, our major problem in this country is what we call "cognitive dissonance". If Jesus were brought in today to rule over us, we will still choose to follow the thief rather than light. May God deliver this nation.
Shut your trash
Re: Buhari Will Concede If Defeated, Congratulate Winner, Says APC by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:35am On Feb 22, 2019
He Should Call Atiku And Congratulates Him As Uncle Jona Did In 2015
Re: Buhari Will Concede If Defeated, Congratulate Winner, Says APC by winj: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2019
Liar, Buhari has never conceded defeat even when iBB jailed him.
He will go to court and his pushover supreme court justice will rule in his favor
Re: Buhari Will Concede If Defeated, Congratulate Winner, Says APC by aishapmbtoto: 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
Glink2018:

God punish this my hand wey I take alter my comments....

Infact, as I have altered my comments so as the years I will spend on Earth will be altered

ode
Re: Buhari Will Concede If Defeated, Congratulate Winner, Says APC by chozzy: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
AccessME:
He doesn't have choice cos he is sure gonna loose to Atiku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Haruna Musa Mota Arrested After Exposing Governor Masari's Payment To Bandits / Osinbajo: Firm Okays ₦2,600 Cement Price To Boost FG’s Housing Project / Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.