Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented (6888 Views)

Housefly Spotted In The Picture Of Nigerian Rapper "Lil Kesh"� (ZOOM) / Does The Picture Portray She Is Smiling Or What? / Collection Of Pictures Showing Stupid Acts ( PHOTO ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 22, 2019
Capensis:
3 is very stupid.

The man at the pool, does not have a cup.
The little girl ran out of gas
The woman is too short to reach out and stir

I have no idea why a man should carry luggage on his head when there is space in the back of the truck.
lol...Wit or witout cup, is a pool meant 4 dat?

I wanted saying no 4 is due 2 naivety but den, she sud hav done dat in d compound not d kitchen.

And dat woman u cald "short", considering her length even as she bend, she's not dat short
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 22, 2019
Fhowe:
no 4 is understandable not everyone knows how to use gas and hopefully the cylinder is outside that kitchen
Yes, she might av don dat due 2 naivety....

Wher d stupidity coms in is dat she sud av don dat somwher in d compound not d kitchen....I equally hop d cylinder is outside tho
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by troubleseller: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
Na no. 4 abegi. You light fire for where gas dey. Are you not playing with your destiny like that?

Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by destindd(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
lol... this one weak me
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
Capensis:
3 is very stupid.

The man at the pool, does not have a cup.
The little girl ran out of gas
The woman is too short to reach out and stir

I have no idea why a man should carry luggage on his head when there is space in the back of the truck.

grin

Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by examprove(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2019
I don't see no. 3 to be stupid with carrying his load on his head.
it may be that the pickup van is wet with water or other substances which made him not to drop his load down and prevent it from getting wet..
I think I have treated this case.
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by destindd(m): 12:52am On Feb 28, 2019
that means that case is critical
Re: Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented by jbblues24(m): 8:26pm On May 30, 2019
I'd love to see a video of how it works. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proposed New Law For Joke / Old Mama Youngy / If You've Drank This Fanta Before And U'r Still In Your Parents Aouz,u Nid Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.