Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,732 members, 7,813,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Ikeja Electric Asking For Payment For Revenue Loss, After 1 Month Power Failure - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikeja Electric Asking For Payment For Revenue Loss, After 1 Month Power Failure (1899 Views)

How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment / Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers / After Surviving Robbery Attack, Man Dies In Hospital Due To Power Failure.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikeja Electric Asking For Payment For Revenue Loss, After 1 Month Power Failure by derommyvent: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ikeja electric gave me and all customers in my area a bill of 0.00 due to power failure in my area for a month, all through January in Sonupe street Ojodu Abiodun, but curiously attached a sheet of paper titled loss of revenue to the bill and asked us to pay to a zenith bank account for loss of revenue.
How on earth will I spy you for not providing services to me and you are asking me to pay because you lost revenue due to faulty equipment.
They don't even render apology for the darkness they plunged us to, and when I called my marketer, she threatened me with disconnection if the said amount is not paid into Zenith bank account 1012998266 - IKEDC IKEJA BU REMM ACCT .
this type of cheating should stop in this country.

Re: Ikeja Electric Asking For Payment For Revenue Loss, After 1 Month Power Failure by Born2Breed(f): 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
Your area should jointly write their customer care and copy NERC.
Re: Ikeja Electric Asking For Payment For Revenue Loss, After 1 Month Power Failure by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 22, 2019
derommyvent:
Ikeja electric gave me and all customers in my area a bill of 0.00 due to power failure in my area for a month, all through January in Sonupe street Ojodu Abiodun, but curiously attached a sheet of paper titled loss of revenue to the bill and asked us to pay to a zenith bank account for loss of revenue.
How on earth will I spy you for not providing services to me and you are asking me to pay because you lost revenue due to faulty equipment.
They don't even render apology for the darkness they plunged us to, and when I called my marketer, she threatened me with disconnection if the said amount is not paid into Zenith bank account 1012998266 - IKEDC IKEJA BU REMM ACCT .
this type of cheating should stop in this country.
Why not disconnect from their service? If you pay that money,you just gave free money for service not rendered
Re: Ikeja Electric Asking For Payment For Revenue Loss, After 1 Month Power Failure by itiswellandwell: 8:24am On Feb 22, 2019
Lalasticalala, have a look at this and let's have it on Frontpage

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army / Please How Do I Report A Fraudulent Colleague Without Him Knowing It's me .. / Tragedy Accident @ Ilorin!caution(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.