Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

I Once Travelled Halfway Across The World To Look At A Toilet– Bill Gates Reveal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Once Travelled Halfway Across The World To Look At A Toilet– Bill Gates Reveal (1199 Views)

Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) / Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans / I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Once Travelled Halfway Across The World To Look At A Toilet– Bill Gates Reveal by Trendvoice: 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
Multi Billionaire and Microsoft co-founder, Bill Gates recently took to Instagram to flaunt a throwback photo.

His words alongside the photo were ‘#TBT to that time I traveled halfway across the world to look at a toilet.’

See for yourself,

He has always been a strange man.
A rich one at that.

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-once-travelled-halfway-across-the-world-to-look-at-a-toilet-bill-gates/

Cc ;Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi

Re: I Once Travelled Halfway Across The World To Look At A Toilet– Bill Gates Reveal by Trendvoice: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin Davido has been making noise for years now can he try this

Mtcheew

When you see money fear go catch you
Re: I Once Travelled Halfway Across The World To Look At A Toilet– Bill Gates Reveal by Trendme: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin should I say this man is confusing me
?? Sinaj
Re: I Once Travelled Halfway Across The World To Look At A Toilet– Bill Gates Reveal by Trendvoice: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin
Trendme:
grin should I say this man is confusing me
?? Sinaj
Re: I Once Travelled Halfway Across The World To Look At A Toilet– Bill Gates Reveal by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin bill Gates my man cheesy king of money

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy now
Re: I Once Travelled Halfway Across The World To Look At A Toilet– Bill Gates Reveal by Trendme: 7:15am On Feb 22, 2019
grin
adsense boy
Immaculatesnow:
grin bill Gates my man cheesy king of money

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy now
Re: I Once Travelled Halfway Across The World To Look At A Toilet– Bill Gates Reveal by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:45am On Feb 22, 2019
Trendme:
grin
adsense boy

I'm a man grin man
Re: I Once Travelled Halfway Across The World To Look At A Toilet– Bill Gates Reveal by frommee0: 9:48am On Feb 22, 2019
grin we hear you
Immaculatesnow:

I'm a man grin man

(1) (Reply)

Radio Goddess Wears Hometraining Face For Family Reunion / Naira Marley personally signs his charge sheet (photos) / I Will Never Get Plastic Surgery Again - Cardi B Swears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.