Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari (46572 Views)

Shame....nigerians It Is Finished! We Now Know Who Asiwaju: He Was Jailed Twice! / My Uncle Said I’ll Die Poor, Aisha Yesufu Narrates Childhood Ordeal / President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari by Rotji(m): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2019
Is madam 1st Lady indirectly/subtly asking us to vote out her husband?! Because I know for a fact no government had ever thrown Nigerians under the bus of extreme poverty than this APC government. Me iyam not understand no, undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari by PapaAdanna: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2019
I don't blame u becos Nigerians were gullible enough to have believed that your old illiterate husband had the magic wand to turn tins around for my nation. Ye he did turn things, but in the negative. Shut and follow him to Daura and take ur place in the other room

1 Like

Re: Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari by madridsta007(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2019
donestk:
Madam check the world poverty clock and see how your hubby has reduced us to.

I think she knows.

She is indirectly asking Nigerians to vote for Atiku.
Get the message. Cant be said more clearly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari by surevik(f): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2019
Madam help this yahoo boy please

Re: Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari by Roman83: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2019
Even the wife of the President who enjoy all the privileges know that her husband represent poverty and backwardness but children of perdition on these street who live in one room in iyanaipaja believe that Buhari can change the country.. You need God in your life!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari by princeemmma(m): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2019
okay

Re: Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari by lawrenzo007(m): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2019
Is she insinuating we vote out her poverty oriented husband??

That's what we would eventually do... she is right, we can't continue to become poorer...

Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari by slivertongue: 11:16am On Feb 22, 2019
SAY NO TO NEXT LEVEL OF DECEIT, LIES, PROPAGANDA, INSINCERITY, ECONOMIC LIFELESNESS, INCOMPETENCE, DICTATORSHIP, INSECURITY, HARDSHIP, POVERTY, HUNGER, HEDONISM AND NEPOTISM.

PLEASE LETS JOIN HANDS AND VOTE OUT THIS BLAME-GAME GOVERNMENT FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR DEAR COUNTRY NIGERIA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari by kristo123: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2019
From Dictator GMB to choosing between wealth and poverty on election day...

The message is clear Aisha buhari has OBIdiently ATIKUlate and is advising every sane Nigerian to vote for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar on election day for wealth, prosperity, unity, security and so on...

We get You Ma we will do just that.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari by megareal: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2019
This woman is definitely campaigning against her husband because it is his era that the poor have become even poorer and Atiku promised to close the gap and bring back the middle class.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari by yungcheda(m): 11:26am On Feb 22, 2019
Will you shut up and go help your weak husband to pack his bag and get ready to leave aso rock before Feb 24th 2019?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari by enemyofprogress: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2019
As if we are rich now
Re: Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari by propsvila: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2019
If you don't want to be poor check my contact for my contact let me teach you how you can make over 150,000 per month.
Re: Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari by fof1: 11:56am On Feb 22, 2019
fergie001:
The wife of the president Mrs. Aisha Buhari, has asked Nigerians as they go to the polls on Saturday, to decide whether the poor should become poorer and the rich richer or a society where the gap begins to be reduced.

She stated this on Thursday while presenting empowerment packs to 1,250 women and youths from the six area councils of the Federal Capital Territory in Abuja.

In a statement by her media adviser Adebisi, Olumide Ajayi, quoted Mrs. Buhari, as saying that poverty is one of the indices that encourage people to embrace vices like terrorism, kidnapping, and begging.

Earlier, the Director-General, National Directorate of Employment (NDE) Dr. Nasir, Mohammed Argungu, disclosed since 2014, the revenue allocation to the agency had not changed.

However, the agency was able to train 861,234 women and youths from 2015 to date, compared to 4,832 trained in 2014/15

The programme was organised by NDE in collaboration with The Future Assured initiative of the wife of the president and Defence and Police officers Wives Association (DEPOWA)

The beneficiaries who were drawn from the six local government areas of Abuja went home with cosmetology-starter packs worth N40.000 cash.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/aisha-buhari-to-nigerians-its-your-choice-to-remain-poor/

THIS WOMAN IS INVARIABLY CAMPAIGNING FOR ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR OF D PDP. SHE IS FUTYRE ASSURED THAT AAA WILL AND CAN DO MUCH MIRE BETTER THAN HER HUSBAND PMB. THIS MADAM IS A VERY SINCERE WOMAN INDEED. NIGERIANS, PLS VOTE FIR A BETTER NIGERIA UNDER ATIKU...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari by rampantlover: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
When it comes to voting out a bad government, Ghanaians are more sensible than Nigerians. I won't be surprised if Boko-hari or Atiku wins grin cheesy grin cheesy...Nigerian youth are stupid and only good at arguing with Ghanaians over jollof rice. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari by Realist2: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
No outsider will know a man more than the wife.
Aisha Buhhari knows everything going on around her husband and has warned Nigerians on several occasions, but zombies Who have programmed to reason with their anus instead of brain are defending the man Who has created more evils than good.
She has diplomatically warn Nigerians again (which is the best she can do on her current position).
Give Buhhari another 4years, he will destroy all good legacy of the country, all indices have been negative under him, and on every 4minutes 1 Nigerian is moving into poverty. Something has to be done to stop this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari by olaolumuyiwa: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
I therefore urge the Economic and Financial Crime Commission to order her arrest towards the money she has looted and those that she has saved in the foreign bank account in order to ensure transparency equity and good governance or else BUHARI would be voted out in this coming election

1 Like

Re: Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari by ofiko123(m): 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sai Atiku 2019..
Waziri of adamawa..
Re: Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari by cooltola(m): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari by CioAngels(f): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
fergie001:
The wife of the president Mrs. Aisha Buhari, has asked Nigerians as they go to the polls on Saturday, to decide whether the poor should become poorer and the rich richer or a society where the gap begins to be reduced.

She stated this on Thursday while presenting empowerment packs to 1,250 women and youths from the six area councils of the Federal Capital Territory in Abuja.

In a statement by her media adviser Adebisi, Olumide Ajayi, quoted Mrs. Buhari, as saying that poverty is one of the indices that encourage people to embrace vices like terrorism, kidnapping, and begging.

Earlier, the Director-General, National Directorate of Employment (NDE) Dr. Nasir, Mohammed Argungu, disclosed since 2014, the revenue allocation to the agency had not changed.

However, the agency was able to train 861,234 women and youths from 2015 to date, compared to 4,832 trained in 2014/15

The programme was organised by NDE in collaboration with The Future Assured initiative of the wife of the president and Defence and Police officers Wives Association (DEPOWA)

The beneficiaries who were drawn from the six local government areas of Abuja went home with cosmetology-starter packs worth N40.000 cash.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/aisha-buhari-to-nigerians-its-your-choice-to-remain-poor/

Have we not been in abject poverty under your husband7

1 Like

Re: Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari by Mirriamvic(f): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
virginboy1:
Yes ooo... She has said it all... Nigerians vote wisely.
Buhari is the best President Ever.

Yeeeehhhh. *Who slapped Me"... cry
�������is in your blood

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions / Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) / Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.