Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo (39768 Views)

Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra / Boy Caught Stealing Female Underwear. Left Bloodied (Photos) / Armed Robbers Left Bloodied Following Mass Beating After Being Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by nrexzy: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

You know that because you caught him red handed? Stop being barbaric

OK till he comes. To ur house take ur stuffs and look at ur sister wrongly.... Then u would know I'm barbaric
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by BrokenCock: 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
nifemi25:
He is still a suspect until proved by the court of law that he is guilty,,,, so why this barbaric treatment
cos he was caught in the act! Abi they didnt caught him too? Wait till u see a robber in action, just relax n wait for court to intervene
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by DelphiOracle(m): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
This is inhumane.
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by ManTiger(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
He's lying down on a cadaver carriage, that guy is probably dead and wheeled into mortuary.
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by Hoodbilonia: 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
If am an npf
I cant do this
I wud only starv the suspect and give him hot water to drink
Simple
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by mechanics(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Eyah, I wish speedy recovery.
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by AdelaLee(f): 6:15am On Feb 23, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A suspected robber would probably be regretting the day he decided to venture into crime after being dealt with seriously after his arrest.

According to Facebook user James Sabo, the alleged robber had to be rushed to a hospital after he was thoroughly drilled by policemen after being apprehended over theft.

The suspect was left with a bloodied buttocks, thereby making it very difficult for him to sit down.

He was taken to the hospital from the station to be treated by medical personnel on his damaged bum.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/thief-rushed-to-hospital-with-bloodied-buttocks-after-being-drilled-by-police-photo.html
fely gude!
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by toplinetrtrend: 9:27am On Feb 23, 2019
nrexzy:

OK till he comes. To ur house take ur stuffs and look at ur sister wrongly.... Then u would know I'm barbaric

Even you know that your comment is barbaric. How will you label someone as a thief when you were not even there when he was stealing? What manner of stupidity is that.
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by toplinetrtrend: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2019
daddytime:

Ashlock....

Only a barbarian will recommend assault against someone without a proof. You are a barbarian
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by daddytime(m): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Only a barbarian will recommend assault against someone without a proof. You are a barbarian

Zebe taboni mok....

Bizemin
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by toplinetrtrend: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2019
daddytime:

Zebe taboni mok....

Bizemin

Your comment looks like that of someone who knows that he has been defeated in an argument
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by nrexzy: 9:47am On Feb 23, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Even you know that your comment is barbaric. How will you label someone as a thief when you were not even there when he was stealing? What manner of stupidity is that.
And u have vidicated him ya? Ur level of cleverness
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by daddytime(m): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Your comment looks like that of someone who knows that he has been defeated in an argument

Klote zoon van een hoeren moeder....
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by daddytime(m): 9:50am On Feb 23, 2019
nrexzy:

Ignore the buzu oaf...
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by nrexzy: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2019
daddytime:

Ignore the buzu oaf...
Na so em go Dey find who to take shine online
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by daddytime(m): 9:56am On Feb 23, 2019
nrexzy:

Na so em go Dey find who to take shine online

We know them na...in real life they are some timid lily livered dimwits that"d make you shake your head in pity...
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by nrexzy: 10:01am On Feb 23, 2019
daddytime:

We know them na...in real life they are some timid lily livered dimwits that"d make you shake your head in pity...
Hehe buh e Neva reach like dat naa .... Na chairman dat bros be....

My own na I talk my own opinion him Dey take am p...
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by daddytime(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2019
nrexzy:

Hehe buh e Neva reach like dat naa .... Na chairman dat bros be....

My own na I talk my own opinion him Dey take am p...

If I tell you who I be you sef go understand say I be bros...

E get why I dey on the low..
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by nrexzy: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2019
daddytime:

If I tell you who I be you sef go understand say I be bros...

E get why I dey on the low..

U too na bros

Everybody for here na chairmen n women ooo
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by daddytime(m): 10:55am On Feb 23, 2019
nrexzy:

U too na bros

Everybody for here na chairmen n women ooo

You sef na Brosss too..lol
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by nrexzy: 10:59am On Feb 23, 2019
daddytime:

You sef na Brosss too..lol

Ur boy loyal
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by Jhoanner(f): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is torture and degrading treatment. Suspects still have rights.
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by toplinetrtrend: 2:57am On Feb 24, 2019
nrexzy:

It is strange that you are still arguing blindly. Did you catch him stealing? So, where is your evidence that he is guilty? Why do you prefer this path of barbarism?

Believe me, there is no difference between you and a stark illiterate.
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by nrexzy: 7:34am On Feb 24, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

It is strange that you are still arguing blindly. Did you catch him stealing? So, where is your evidence that he is guilty? Why do you prefer this path of barbarism?

Believe me, there is no difference between you and a stark illiterate.

Oh so u were there to know he didn't steal
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by toplinetrtrend: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2019
nrexzy:

Oh so u were there to know he didn't steal

Were you there and you saw him steal?

Since neither of us was there, don't you think it's a sign of obvious dumbness to judge an issue we know nothing about?

Don't you think you should allow the appropriate authority to determine his guilt, which is the court law?

Hope you are not one of those dumb people, who think the police has the right to torture people.
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by nrexzy: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Were you there and you saw him steal?

Since neither of us was there, don't you think it's a sign of obvious dumbness to judge an issue we know nothing about?

Don't you think you should allow the appropriate authority to determine his guilt, which is the court law?

Hope you are not one of those dumb people, who think the police has the right to torture people.

So ur saying ur dumb too?
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by toplinetrtrend: 8:02am On Feb 24, 2019
nrexzy:

So ur saying ur dumb too?

You are the one labelling him as a thief despite the fact that you have no evidence. So, you are the confirmed dumb idiot here.
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by nrexzy: 9:32am On Feb 24, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

You are the one labelling him as a thief despite the fact that you have no evidence. So, you are the confirmed dumb idiot here.

OK thanks for letting me know
Re: Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo by oji84: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYBODY..WE STILL ON THE WINNING TEAMS..CLEAR YOUR DOUBT HERE AND BECOME ONE OF OUR WINNERS...NO CHANCE OF LOOSING..LEGIT AND RELIABLE..WE DEAL ONLY ON CORRECT SCORE..WINNING IS GUARANTEED..CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR NEXT GAME

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weapons Recovered From Arrested Criminals In River State (Photos) / 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) / Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.