Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Bbnaija Gives Viewers Opportunity To Get Into The House With Online audition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Gives Viewers Opportunity To Get Into The House With Online audition (924 Views)

Bbnaija Gives Housemates Craziest Task Ever (video) / Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Gives Viewers Opportunity To Get Into The House With Online audition by joshchisimdi: 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
Big Brother Naija has got yet another twist, as it is now giving its viewers an opportunity to get into the house with online video submission.

Ebuka who made this announcement, said only one person will be getting into the house through the Big Brother Naija online submission. According to him interested prospective housemates should log on to AfricanMagic.tv/bbaudition, fill out the form and submit the 2 minutes video, introducing yourself and tell Big Brother why you should get into the house this year.

The entry is only for 3 days (25th- 27th February, 2019) and prospective housemates should be active DSTV or GoTV subscribers, for a valid online entry.

Here is the video announcement

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/21/big-brother-naija-gives-viewers-opportunity-to-become-housemates-with-online-audition/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Bbnaija Gives Viewers Opportunity To Get Into The House With Online audition by Ogaemmy: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
Nice

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Guy To “fvxk” Me And Buy Me An Iphone” – Slay Queen / Lady's Graduation Dress Has Got Many Talking Online (photo/screenshots) / “ned Nwoko Has Raped Regina Daniel's Future” - Shan George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.