Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man (39072 Views)

Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo / Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2019
But wait oocheesy i thought it was said on nl that its mostly the attractive ladies who talk anyhow and act arrogant while the not so attractive ones are sunbmissive and make better wife materialscheesy. So wetin dem go talk for dis onecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by Mykel51(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2019
[quote author=made4naijamusic post=75976910]US-based Nigerian rapper, Princess Vitarah took to her Twitter page to share these new photos of herself posing on her bed and wrote:

'I would rather die a virgin then f**k a broke ni**a'

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/i-would-rather-die-a-virgin-than-fk-a-broke-nigga-princess-vitarah-says/

[/q

Nice bedroom design
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by Mikelzobi(m): 11:42am On Feb 22, 2019
But ur face, no resemble virgin

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by Ayo099: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2019
[b][/b]
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by Timisamd(m): 11:44am On Feb 22, 2019
lefulefu:
But wait oocheesy i thought it was said on nl that its mostly the attractive ladies who talk anyhow and act arrogant while the not so attractive ones are sunbmissive and make better wife materialscheesy. So wetin dem go talk for dis onecheesy.
lefulefu angry
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by shakyum: 11:46am On Feb 22, 2019
Oloshoic Virgin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by Gentleziggy(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2019
youngberry001:
Mtceeeeeeew see face like baby pig undecided
grin
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by Fash20: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2019
She said She would die a virgin then Bleep a nigga.

The question is:Who wants to Bleep a dead virgin

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by Adakintroy: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2019
It's not everything that enters our head that we say out.

But sometimes one have to stop and wonder if this girls or guys have parenta or close love ones.

It's scary at times what they let out in the name of open.

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by Gentleziggy(m): 11:50am On Feb 22, 2019
See virgin abeg sad

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Like if you think she's making sense, Share otherwise

What sense is she making!
Better go and get married.
Nonsense!
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by MistaCode(m): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Uk based Nigeria Rapper, Here in North we don't know her, just wanna form popularity
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by seangy4konji: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
virgin atlantic.
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by Tolubory(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
made4naijamusic:
US-based Nigerian rapper, Princess Vitarah took to her Twitter page to share these new photos of herself posing on her bed and wrote:

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/i-would-rather-die-a-virgin-than-fk-a-broke-nigga-princess-vitarah-says/

She can't die as a Virgin
Because she is NOT
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by Bambambiglo: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
Simplep:
Question is 'are u even a virgin?

Are you?
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
kiss

Thanks, you are in the US if not with that mentality your soul would have being been singing 'pata ni logo Benz by now
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by neighbourhud: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Thank God your name is not Virginia

Meanwhile....

Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by tealaw(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
funny enough, She nor fine.
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by kenostika(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hmmm.

Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Virgin indeed
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by Ten06(m): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
made4naijamusic:
US-based Nigerian rapper, Princess Vitarah took to her Twitter page to share these new photos of herself posing on her bed and wrote:

source :

OK, die a virgin now
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by NwaScore442(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
Olosho in disguise spotted!!
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by kals4luv990(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
An ugly dry girl will jst wake up and say RUBBISH jst to be noticed... Finally aunty we have noticed you, so wat next?
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by galaxy2020(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
And she's ugly, no wonder she's still a "VIRGIN "
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by alwayskak(m): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
made4naijamusic:

source :

who your virginity help or you telling us indirectly that you are broke...so you need help...naa waooo...
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by udy4luv88(m): 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
prostitute....
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
brightec:
Majority of Nigerians are so much addicted to wrong English.
Pls read her post carefully and relate it to the meaning she is portraying
It's crazy, grin some of them Don't even read or understand before going Haywire on Here grin
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by Morrihz(m): 12:11am On Feb 23, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
I would rather be celibate and single than to fvck an ugly old olosho like you
hahahahaha swearz the girl ugly die
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man by doraozuruonye: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
made4naijamusic:

source :

what kind of mentality do ladies of this days have, better find your sense before arm robber steal it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Biodun Okeowo Children (Pictures) / Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Waje Shows Off Major Cleavage In Red (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.