Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Current Best Alternative To Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Current Best Alternative To Google Adsense (715 Views)

Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? / What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense / How Can I Prove Site Ownership To Google. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Current Best Alternative To Google Adsense by NaijaBillgate: 3:10am On Feb 22, 2019
With recents outcry about google adsense ban, and other touching stories. Many are even under to get approved.

Forget about google adsense, register for Propellerads here https://publishers.propellerads.com/#/pub/auth/signUp?refId=TysP

After your registration you will ask to place the given code into your site html code for confirmation just like google adsense. After confirmation congratulations welcome to the family.

But propellerad is just too slow to earn with especially as a Nigerian. As a Nigerian if you get 1000 visitors you can earn $0.5 which is very annoying.

But good news have found out a way whereby you earn very well with your ad. You can earn not less than $100/week. Because propellerad pays every Thursday’s. Minimum payout of $5 very easy cash out. Below are screenshots of evidence that these my trick is working effectively .
You can contact me to get it for just small tip
WhatsApp only : 08102525269. Serious minded ppl alone. Start and begin to earn weekly

(1) (Reply)

Safeguarding Your Social Media Accounts / Paying 4000 For An Activated Adwords. Ac (account Will Be Tested Before Payment) / Download Your Friends Whatsapp Status (videos And Image) With This App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.