Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,513 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

Patapaa 'one Corner' Has Promised To Marry Me This Year – Queen Peezy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patapaa 'one Corner' Has Promised To Marry Me This Year – Queen Peezy (1611 Views)

Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patapaa 'one Corner' Has Promised To Marry Me This Year – Queen Peezy by ikewaterwater: 5:29am On Feb 22, 2019
Queen Peezy, girlfriend of Patapaa the 'one corner' crooner, has disclosed that her boyfriend has promised to marry her this year 2019.

The video vixen and actress who admitted that the singer has already proposed to her, disclosed that the day he proposed, he dropped the ring on the bed and went to hide somewhere. She further revealed that when she saw the ring which she picked up, he then jumped out to propose.

The lady who debunked claims that their relationship was a publicity stunt just to get people talking, stated that she loves Patapaa to death. Queen Peezy who  disclosed that her boyfriend has promised to marry her this year 2019, further told the Ghanaian interviewer that they’ll be together even if he was not famous.

Here is a video of the interview below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/22/patapaa-one-corner-has-promised-to-marry-me-this-year-queen-peezy/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Patapaa 'one Corner' Has Promised To Marry Me This Year – Queen Peezy by dante0147: 5:35am On Feb 22, 2019
For your pocket
Re: Patapaa 'one Corner' Has Promised To Marry Me This Year – Queen Peezy by pyyxxaro: 5:41am On Feb 22, 2019
See as there two skin dirty like Oshiomhole ownsad
Re: Patapaa 'one Corner' Has Promised To Marry Me This Year – Queen Peezy by itspzpics(m): 5:42am On Feb 22, 2019
Lol
Re: Patapaa 'one Corner' Has Promised To Marry Me This Year – Queen Peezy by fernandez1(m): 6:19am On Feb 22, 2019
Le money, le famous
Re: Patapaa 'one Corner' Has Promised To Marry Me This Year – Queen Peezy by Speedyconnect15: 6:36am On Feb 22, 2019
Nawao.

Fear women
Re: Patapaa 'one Corner' Has Promised To Marry Me This Year – Queen Peezy by Henrodah(m): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2019
Olboy!!!! Na so the one corner guy resemble I rest my case.

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Feeds Her Handicap Father, Barbs His Hair (photos) / Simi’s Mum Calls Out Adekunle Gold To Pay Up Simi’s Bride Price (see Details) / New Slay Queen Very Romantic Under Videos Leak & Guys Dey Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.