Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) (47301 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reply To Desmond Elliot After Desmond Call For Foreign Movie Ban / Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her / Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by pally123: 8:49am On Feb 22, 2019
That one they said Desmond Elliot is fatter than the toilet killed me. Whoever knows that guy that said it should please give me his contact. I owe him a bottle. That's if he takes any cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by sweetrace(f): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2019
Elvixbeatz:
These ppl are mad u are complaining of toilet ..what of my state dey shared food flask as part of constituency empowerment project nko!!!!!!!!!

No one should have accepted a single flask. That way the message would have that of total rejection. But Nigerians will probably scramble for as many as they can get, take them home and decorate their houses with the useless flasks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by Taniaa(f): 8:50am On Feb 22, 2019
EdmundChidera:
He didn't even built it he was just there to commission the project of 200k
That means he haven't done anything for 4years now
What a waste
Am not surprise that tinubu will be the one to pay him salary after he has deposited it to him
Desmond is managing his life
APC is finished
Vote Atiku and be liberated
iloputaife:
People love to come to social media and talk rubbish.

That toilet cost a lot more than 200K!
EdmundChidera:
What a waste
Am not surprise that tinubu will be the one to pay him salary after he has deposited it to him
APC is finished
RealityShot:
me i was shocked too oh!

that's why i entered thread to see if it is Mobile toilets like they do in South Africa...

only that tank #35k,
roofing like #80-100k
at least 30 bags of cement #60k
rod? Paint? Labour? Engineer? etc..?

obviously that GUY calling desmond out is a tout/bus conductor squating in Batcher and knows nothing about building anything
EdmundChidera:
What a waste
APC is finished
Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by Bobinovic: 8:52am On Feb 22, 2019
iamsea:
Some peeps talk without reasoning.. How can a toilet with borehole facility and w.c in lagos be built with 200k?.. When it's not a pit laterine..
What do you know about buildings?
Give your own quotation of that construct and see how flawed your reasoning is!
Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:52am On Feb 22, 2019
Elvixbeatz:
These ppl are mad u are complaining of toilet ..what of my state dey shared food flask as part of constituency empowerment project nko!!!!!!!!!

Lol
Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by majamajic(m): 9:00am On Feb 22, 2019
Naughtysite:
Just the tank stand and the rubber tank on top should be worth N200,000.

The total construction work you are seeing there if it has a borehole and sumo pump should worth a minimum of One million naira.

But I think that is a donation from another body.

tank is 55k, and remember Lagos if u scratch ground small u see water from water corporation , besides sulurere has pump water, so that thing will be less than 200k,
Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:04am On Feb 22, 2019
Naughtysite:
Just the tank stand and the rubber tank on top should be worth N200,000.

The total construction work you are seeing there if it has a borehole and sumo pump should worth a minimum of One million naira.

But I think that is a donation from another body.
That is not even a standard and good looking toilet, looks like some local toilets. How can he commission a toilet of very low standard like this? And just look at the ground, obviously not tarred. Give this toilet just few months and it will be an obnoxious sight.

I can't believe Desmond actually discerned this as an achievement, I'd be ashamed to stand in that group not to talk more of having pics being taken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by Justiceleague1: 9:12am On Feb 22, 2019
Coneheads and shtting self... under bridge, roadside, everywhere na coneheads dey shait...
They should be grateful to Elliott Jo
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by Beedude(m): 9:40am On Feb 22, 2019
iamsea:
Some peeps talk without reasoning.. How can a toilet with borehole facility and w.c in lagos be built with 200k?.. When it's not a pit laterine..
To contract borehole alone is almost 200k
Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by CioAngels(f): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2019
RMD did not commission even bucket with the Delta state money he cornered. Even the young comedians he staged competition for said they never saw him again after government gave him the money. Don't vote actors, they are disgrace to where they are coming from.
Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by Bellgal: 10:02am On Feb 22, 2019
Mbok which one is Desmond is fatter than the toilet he commission? Nigerians are very funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by exclusivejane(f): 10:05am On Feb 22, 2019
Just look at... sad
Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by lastempero: 10:27am On Feb 22, 2019
This one is busy disgracing youths.
Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by go4goldnow: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2019
Wow you piece of my mind even about banky they are all the same just after the money, selfish people
flyca:
Very shameful. When I opened the thread yesterday, first few pictures and I just quickly clicked “Back”.

Will Desond Elliot is that toilet himself?
And he was sheepishly smiling and cutting Ribbon. Ribbon for toilet! SMH

Is this the type of toilet he sees when he goes snapping around abroad to take ”vacation” pictures?

We are shouting:
Hand over power to younger generation.
Hand over power to younger generation.
See them young generation!

I don't care how much the construction is. What I know is that the toilet is far below standard to be celebrated.

Banky W is warming up now. Trust me, he won't be any better. He is already telling a lot of lies and sob-stories just to win the seat. Nothing different. All they are after is the money. Big shame!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by felix10(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2019
This toilet can't be 200k biko,fake news.
Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by mikepal: 11:56am On Feb 22, 2019
Elvixbeatz:
Did they put food inside the fkask or just empty flask
Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by Ayo099: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
[sup][/sup]
Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by taneez(f): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
mikepal:
Did they put food inside the fkask or just empty flask
���� you are so funny o. I am literally laughing out loud. See question. They should have put in there though
Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by Dearlord(m): 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
RealityShot:
me i was shocked too oh!

that's why i entered thread to see if it is Mobile toilets like they do in South Africa...

only that tank #35k,
roofing like #80-100k
at least 30 bags of cement #60k
rod? Paint? Labour? Engineer? etc..?

obviously that GUY calling desmond out is a tout/bus conductor squating in Batcher and knows nothing about building anything

You are very understanding
That reminds me of a friend of a friend who criticized me of choice of business to venture into while his had crumbled many times he still think I should learn from him. sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by RealityShot: 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Dearlord:

You are very understanding
That reminds me of a friend of a friend who criticized me of choice of business to venture into while his had crumbled many times he still think I should learn from him. sad
lol... Learn from a failure... Kikikiki

run oh!
Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by Sleekfingers: 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
Yesterday we reported that Nollywood Actor turned politician, Desmond Elliot commissioned a Public Toilet for his constituency in Surulere.

But Nigerians took to their twitter pages to react to News exposing how much the toilet worth and also calling him out.

See tweet below..

Source: https://nollyzone.com/nigerians-comes-for-desmond-elliot-after-commissioning-200k-public-toilet/

Which kind people God create for this country..... No sense at all.....in this century where other countries are moving forward....
What a shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Country Music Singer, Justin Carter Accidentally Shoots Himself To Death (Photo) / Top 7 Seven Biggest Record Label In Nigeria! / Ime Bishop Umoh And His Wife At AMVCA 2017 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.