Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos (58928 Views)

Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) / 2 Brothers Beheaded By Cultists In Rivers State Buried Side By Side.Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by AljaanIVQ007(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
The only time I go even think of joining cult na if the person wey go blend me worth over 100million naira or even 50million,mumu ode,you wan belong,...if you get money,both aiye and vikings for respect you,chill with you even fight for you....Rest in Peace sha...
Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by Timisamd(m): 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
kingcheks:
It's possible, it will take years but along the line, there will be positive changes. Enlightenment is key

hmmmn..
Maybe..
But what if they refused to be enlightened?

1 Like

Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by SAMBARRY: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Tyche:

WTF!!!
kojubelo
Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by kingcheks(m): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by Isoduwa(m): 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
My rugged JT Eiye nor go fit forget you axemen go use many life pay for this, because nor be all meat � person dey chop Rip my rugged from their national to head lordi Eiye go use Una head drink Eiye water Attah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by Timisamd(m): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
kingcheks:
Jail those ones and recruit them into the armed forces after they are released. Those who choose not to learn shall be taught by force. The government needs a hard hand to implement this

sure bro..
cheesy

1 Like

Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by harryakand: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
Youngbbt:
I swear Benin is really on fire right now....... mostly upper sakponba..... shops close before 5.pm

SAYNOTOCULTISM
My brother that sakponba area is terrible.
Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by newdawn2017(f): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
SAMBARRY:
Every cultist and potential cultist that want to become a menace to the society, death is your reward.if you want to be a nuisance, be a nuisance to your immediate family alone. Don't extend it outside
Become a terror and burden only to your parents and siblings

And women, please if you aren't ready or have time to be a mother, condom is cheap.250 naira will prevent a nuisance from coming to the world. Bring children into the world only when you know you're ready to raise them

Children are a gift from God but untrained children aren't different from animals.
siblings ke?? Norbi as d person come dis world I come? shocked
Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
ANOTHER ONE.SICK NAIRALANDERS....YOU GET OFF ON BLOOD SMD DEATH. SICK YOU ALL ARE.
Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by Welcum: 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
SAMBARRY:
what's the difference between taye and kehinde?
Though both are very bad, an armed robber is far more sensible and less dangerous. At least, we know what he wants. Just give him that and have your life. But a cultist is just out to kill for nothing meaningful that we know. Stupid youths of a stupid nation.
Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by mastermaestro(m): 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
Isoduwa:
My rugged JT Eiye nor go fit forget you axemen go use many life pay for this, because nor be all meat � person dey chop Rip my rugged from their national to head lordi Eiye go use Una head drink Eiye water Attah

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by Amarabae(f): 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
Benin boys and cultism
Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by osothermal(m): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
Isoduwa:
Goat

7 Likes

Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by GODWINGODSON(m): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
SAMBARRY:
One by one all the enemies of Nigeria that don't want Nigeria to experience peace, progress,tranquillity and rest because of their wicked and selfish agenda will die a disgraceful death like a dog on the streets
AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by SAMBARRY: 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
newdawn2017:
siblings ke?? Norbi as d person come dis world I come? shocked
if a person or individual has a younger or older sibling and doesn't remind him of the dangers of cultism but he is collecting money and the spoils of cultism and not tell him/her the truth,when the consequences come both his parents and siblings should carry the burden ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE ALL SHARING THE SAME SURNAME AND CAME THROUGH THE SAME VAAGINA AND SHARE THE SAME BLOOD because if he becomes somebody tomorrow, I'm sure you won't claim WE CAME TO THE WORLD DIFFERENTLY, IT WILL BECOME HE'S MY BROTHER/SISTER.WE GREW UP IN THE SAME HOME,I USED TO TAKE HIM TO SCHOOL, I USED TO WASH HIS SCHOOL UNIFORM AND SO ON AND SO FORTH FAMZERS ARE USED TO SAYING
Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by EmzyT: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
You will never see all these Cultists looking good, I don't know why, Always ugly, tattered and dirty undecided
Well, The Problems of Nigeria has just been reduced by One tongue

I'm sorry, I have no R.I.P for you sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by SAMBARRY: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
Welcum:

Though both are very bad, an armed robber is far more sensible and less dangerous. At least, we know what he wants. Just give him that and have your life. But a cultist is just out to kill for nothing meaningful that we know. Stupid youths of a stupid nation.
both are related. They're birds of a feather. Moreover armed robbers are known to be involved in cultism
Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by tyup(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
kingcheks:
Very true. It's a life of regret and if you fail to retrace your steps. You will be swallowed up by the scourge. So many wasted future leaders and dreams cut short.

If only the government can create reforms to unite the several confraternities even it goes down to making fraternities legal and all merged under a unitary body. hosting matches and events for togetherness, enlighten them, instead of expelling students and breaking them down emotionally, rehabilitate them, educate their minds. Cultism is ruining Nigeria. Cult A member dey avoid amd hate cult B member but the two individuals get similarities and can be like minded. Peace

Trash......do u even know what cultism is all about?
Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by allenraymond(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
sad lipsrsealed
Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by osothermal(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
Its so unfortunate
Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by Ziel20: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
darkcaesar03360:
ANYONE HERE WHO CAN LINK ME UP WITH A DOCTOR FRIEND OR NEPHROLOGIST?

U having kidney problem?
Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by Fadomero(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
everything dey upgrade for naija, haya killa now na cultist even thieves now na scammer, rapist na slay papa , ashawo na slay mama in fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by Bossmafia(m): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
After given chelsea 2 year transfer Ban, now the death of 'john terry'......... really hard times for their fans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by kingcheks(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by Brightest04(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
No need to preach against it any more,they want premature death,let them get it
Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by daddio(m): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
olsome:
Armed robbery is better than cultism.. say no to evil though!!

Haa!!!

If ya papa hear now, e go beat una till death go dey beg say mak una com rest for im side.
Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ziel20:

U having kidney problem?
someone close.... you know a nephrologist I can confide in?
Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by Mathiasa(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
No be only John Terry, na Frank lampard. Nonse.
Re: John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos by kals4luv990(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
Pls niggas need moni nd benz.. See no b only woman pant dey buy benz so pls all dis niggaz wey jst dey die careless jst gv me ur lives to use make moni nd i promise to marry your sistas nd do ur family well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn / List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.