Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

Give it To Kwankwanso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give it To Kwankwanso (626 Views)

Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning / Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? / Kwankwanso, Agbaje Storm Lagos For PDP, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give it To Kwankwanso by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 22, 2019
As the curtain draws for the election campaign rallies, students of politics must have learnt one or two things and here is my submission..

1.. Both PDP and APC presidential candidates lack inspiring speeches which can convince an opponent..

2. In terms of campaign adverts and songs , i think Atiku had an edge especially with the fact that he is the opposition here, i expected Buhari to have done better .. That Atikulate oooo Atiku 4 president is a killer which an opppsition can dance..

3. In their Manifestos , again expecting the ruling party to have an edge but the Atiku plan was more professionally done using IT and social media to reach to the masses..

4.. In terms of their foot soilders , here i will dwell and write about this man Kwankwanso

First , i went back and watch his rallies in 2015 for Buhari and kept wondering how APC could let such a man go, when you watch him speak calmly in Hausa without even understanding the language you will sense an inspiring truth from the depth of the heart which like a spirit touches your own spirit..He reminds me of the great Ayatollah Kohumeni who toppled the charismatic Sha of Iran.. Like a great tune of a foreign language so the speech of these men ..

Many will question why not him as the presidential candidate of the PDP, the answer is this, Hitler wouldn't have inspired his world with English, Men like Kwankwanso understand his people so with their native language can talk to their spirit..Only if Jagaban, Wike, understood this he would have a great edge cause they controls a region but they choose a different style or dealing with touts and imposing leadiership , forming gods..

In conclusion whether there is change of leadership or not , the political man of 2019 election is Kwankwanso....

By the way name people in your party you hate and people inthe opposition you admire..

People i hate in Pdp - Chris Uba, Emeka ikedioha , Former Abia state governor , Babagina Aliyu, Ibori, igbinedion, e.tc

People i admire in Apc - Osinbanjo though the trader moni thing is a no no, fashola, ribadu, Kemi adesoun, godwin obaseki, ambode e.t. c
Re: Give it To Kwankwanso by Mynd44: 8:23am On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Give it To Kwankwanso by Abjay97(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2019
Kwankwaso has really dealt with APC like he did to PDP in 2015..

Atiku 2019

2 Likes

Re: Give it To Kwankwanso by bedspread: 8:46am On Feb 22, 2019
Nels55:
As the curtain draws for the election campaign rallies, students of politics must have learnt one or two things and here is my submission..

1.. Both PDP and APC presidential candidates lack inspiring speeches which can convince an opponent..

2. In terms of campaign adverts and songs , i think Atiku had an edge especially with the fact that he is the opposition here, i expected Buhari to have done better .. That Atikulate oooo Atiku 4 president is a killer which an opppsition can dance..

3. In their Manifestos , again expecting the ruling party to have an edge but the Atiku plan was more professionally done using IT and social media to reach to the masses..

That Song is A Hit!! I Totally concur with you that Even The Opposition parties will Dance to it!!

The Atiku Presidency definitely has a Far Better Sense of Direction than the Ruling Party that is Still Either Blaming PDP or Jumping upandan shouting Qworuption that ends in Media Trial

1 Like

Re: Give it To Kwankwanso by Salvador1: 8:54am On Feb 22, 2019
That song is one of a kind

I'm always being carried away each time I tune to that song

I pray god's will to be done

Atiku for president

Obi for vice

Nigeria will work again

1 Like

Re: Give it To Kwankwanso by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 22, 2019
Please who knows who sang that campaign song and the link on youtube...

Meanwhile let's know who you don't like in your party and who you admire in the opposition

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why We Must Vote For Dr Atiku Abubakar Tomorrow / Was This What Buhari Meant When He Said Ballot Snatchers Should Be Shot?? / Photo Of President Buhari And Fashola Analyzing Apc’s Performance In The Electio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.