Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Anti-corruption Network Asks Malami To Disqualify Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-corruption Network Asks Malami To Disqualify Atiku (14771 Views)

Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling / Fresh Suit Seeks To Disqualify Atiku, Queries His Citizenship / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-corruption Network Asks Malami To Disqualify Atiku by MrPRevailer(m): 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
WATCH ATIKU'S INTERVIEW WITH CNN. (15 seconds videos)

"If I am corrupt why haven't I been indicted". They are just allegations because I am a successful business man

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt6GWwqg58f/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=jyin3bpox4xl

Re: Anti-corruption Network Asks Malami To Disqualify Atiku by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
Who else saw this mistake [quote and shouldn’t therefore, not be allowed to contest and/or enter into the most exalted office of the land in any country, let alone in Nigeria

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/02/anti-corruption-network-asks-malami-to.html

[/quote]
Re: Anti-corruption Network Asks Malami To Disqualify Atiku by emmy4life02(m): 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
I smell defeat in the air...

What APC fails to understand is even if Atiku is anini re-incarnated or the king of robbers, we would make him President.

We are tired of propaganda. No be propaganda we wan chop. No jobs, prices are high, no money , you haven't done anything to help Nigerians and your solution is by telling us Atiku is a thief?

Sane Nigeria: Why should i vote Buhari.?

Zombie: Atiku is a looter.

Sane Nigeria: OK, But you should i vote Buhari?

Zombie/Sarrki: We answered you already, cos Atiku is a thief.

Sane Nigeria: Let me rephrase, cos its like your brain is turninoneown. what has Buhari done to merit my vote?

Zombie/Sarrki: Atiku is a criminal. Buhari till 2023. SaiBaba..

Sane Nigeria: SMH. embarassed embarassed
U are very correct...that is what i see here in Sokoto. Most APC supporters are brainwash with hypo
Re: Anti-corruption Network Asks Malami To Disqualify Atiku by Amudeneogu: 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Why now that they are remembering that Atiku is corrupt or are they just waking up from sleep left them carry their fake news go rest and allow us to do our election in peace
Re: Anti-corruption Network Asks Malami To Disqualify Atiku by precious1967(m): 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
People are forgetful, they ve forgotten that the present president tendered PHCN bill to contest against Gej while this time around his waec results is with army. why shouting now?
Re: Anti-corruption Network Asks Malami To Disqualify Atiku by tallerSSS: 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
I love Atiku for one thing.. he has never responded to those idiot calling him thief.. it's only if rapture takes place that Atiku won't be Nigeria's next sworn in president by May 29 2019
Re: Anti-corruption Network Asks Malami To Disqualify Atiku by jamace(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari has no iota of integrity.

Buhari harbours criminals.

Criminals who sing Buhari's praises are Buhari's friends.

Buhari's election form is purchased by criminals.

Buhari's campaign is sponsored by criminals.

When elections are rigged in favour of Buhari, Buhari does not reject but accepts victory.

Buhari deals decisively with shiites because of denominational differences.

Buhari has refused to give orders to security agencies to deal decisively with fulani terrorists but did that to harmless IPOB.

Etc etc etc

Buhari has conned Nigeria with integrity mantra while in actual fact Buhari is a million miles away from having integrity.
Re: Anti-corruption Network Asks Malami To Disqualify Atiku by jkmadu16: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
buhari puppet group In UK, una dey learn. mek una park una load come back home nd stay. stop fooling urselves.
Re: Anti-corruption Network Asks Malami To Disqualify Atiku by chalesfixed1011: 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
See below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi Assembly Declares Seats Of Three PDP Members' Seats Vacant / I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland / Federal Government Interventions In Plateau State Following Recent Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.