Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland (14768 Views)

Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad / Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 / Uche Okwukwu Backs Amaechi, Says Igbo Can’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by TheDemola: 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
Earlier: https://www.nairaland.com/7083221/oluwo-iwoland-south-east-cannot-produce/24#112094984

Oba Abdulrosheed Adewale Akanbi, the Oluwo of Iwoland, has debunked the claim of Ohanaeze Ndigbo that he made a controversial remark concerning 2023 presidential election.

While denying the statement attributed to him that Igbo cannot produce Nigeria president, Oba Akanbi said, “the Igbo people are my own. I’ve Igbo in my blood. I’ve invested heavily on sustaining Nigeria’s unity and will continue doing so.”

Speaking through Chief Press Secretary, Alli Ibraheem on Wednesday, Oluwo said it was evident Ohanaeze Ndigbo did not get his message right.

He said Ohanaeze Ndigbo is a respected body representing a sophisticated, intelligent, hardworking, cosmopolitan, industrious and enlightened race.

According to Oluwo, “I’m one of the leading monarchs canvassing for a united Nigeria, equity and justice most especially for the Igbo tribe because I myself suffered marginalisation.

“I’ve invested heavily on sustaining Nigeria’s unity and will continue doing so. I expected a swift eradication of the sit home order by the Eastern Security Network (ESN) and The IPOB which I trust their cooperation with stakeholders and Ohanaeze Ndigbo can curb. I’ve reached out to respected monarchs from the East most especially the highly respected Obi of Onitsha and Igwe Agubuzuo of Enugu.”

“The demarcated restriction is a self inflicted punishment in a united state. No monarch feel the pain of the Igbos like I do. The Ohanaeze Ndigbo should read more about my activities before jumping on the media. My message is to their advantage should they see it as such.”

https://dailytrust.com/i-didnt-say-igbo-cant-produce-president-oluwo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by foryourmindlol: 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
Oba yahoo yahoo, your opinion and as a matter of fact, anybody's opinion on the great Ndigbo, doesn't matter.

We're brave.
We're fearless.
We are adventurous.
We are strong.
We are united.
We are love.

Nigerian presidency doesn't mean shit to us otherwise you will see how all of us will be pushing for it like Biafra.

Ogun state and Katsina has produced about 25 years in total of president and vice presidency since 1999 that Nigeria returned to democracy.

Are they better than us? No.

184 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by shigishege: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Denial after the original message have been passed. This is the new trend now. grin grin

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Aufbauh(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
He didn't deny the statement afterwards but just clarifying the message Ohaneze misconstrued.

The summary of his message is that the Igbos can be president, but not ripe for the position yet because of their unpatriotic disposition.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by qekng40(f): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
The man see Simon Ekpa chest fear grin

Clown of a royalty!

58 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Ebubu: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
If you sure say you be oba

Near USA airport make i hear you no land for jail

The only Oba wey dey FBI hookup list in Nigeria angry

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by TheDemola: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
grin grin
Ebubu:
If you sure say you be oba

Near USA airport make i hear you no land for jail

The only Oba wey dey FBI hookup list in Nigeria angry

18 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Mooh247: 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
cool

The guy still take style further insult the red cap children acting like elders

“The demarcated restriction is a self inflicted punishment in a united state. No monarch feel the pain of the Igbos like I do. The Ohanaeze Ndigbo should read more about my activities before jumping on the media. My message is to their advantage should they see it as such.”

175 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Maxymilliano(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
I guess the backlash from his initial pronouncements compelled him to backtrack

11 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by God1000(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why is he making a U-turn?

22 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Frigga13: 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
When I say the Yoruba king is senseless and insecure

That’s their nature ..

Na their mouth dey lead their reasoning... now a shameless dog is pridefully licking his vomit..

What a hopeless thing

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by helinues: 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
Who actually elected this guy as a king in Yoruba land?

8 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by AntiBMC(m): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
He said it and just recently, FFK has said the same thing. Fear some of these South West people. The least kind of people to rely on.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Frigga13: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Of course .. he’s a child .. and beside elders don’t exist in Yoruba land

Ask him where is his father ?

And what killed him

No be yoruba...

Na why person like Yoruba god dey piss for his cloth shameless.. And still they worship the criminal

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Sergio103(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Medicine after death

Yolloba people and wisdom sha cheesy.......two parallel line that can never meet

23 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by MadamNneka(f): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

the boy go collect wotowoto as usual tonight

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by helinues: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Frigga13:

And what killed him

No be yoruba...

Na why person like Yoruba god dey piss for his cloth shameless.. And still they worship the criminal

Must you always be incoherent in all most threads.

How big is the space Yoruba's are renting freely in your head?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Mooh247: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Frigga13:

And what killed him

No be yoruba...

Use some water to whip your face, wash your head and drink some water and now read my comment again this time with your senses

164 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Wazobia2216: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
TheDemola:
Earlier: https://www.nairaland.com/7083221/oluwo-iwoland-south-east-cannot-produce/24#112094984
I expected a swift eradication of the sit home order by the Eastern Security Network (ESN) and The IPOB which I trust their cooperation with stakeholders and Ohanaeze Ndigbo can curb

https://dailytrust.com/i-didnt-say-igbo-cant-produce-president-oluwo
grin grin grin Ohaneze and this Oluwo fit themselves die grin grin

Two nonentities barking at each other grin

Two equal evils dining on the same table

Oluwo wey done sleep with him maid tire vs Ohaneze that is only speaking for themselves grin

Match made in Nigeria grin
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Sergio103(m): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
Aufbauh:
He didn't deny the statement afterwards but just clarifying the message Ohaneze misconstrued.

The summary of his message is that the Igbo's can be president, but not ripe for the position yet cus of their unpatriotic dispositions.

Contradiction and shielding has set in.

Rubbish and ingredients cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by derecho(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
E don get attention
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Babaken(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
Akiko mma Ngozi.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Frigga13: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
helinues:

Must you always be incoherent in all most threads.

How big is the space Yoruba's are renting freely in your head?

Same size igbos are renting on Yoruba man head , brain , thoughts..

That’s it

BecUse to yoruba people is just me

But igbo... Yoruba pastor , yoruba kings , yoruba politicians , yoruba humans

Can’t do with out igbos on their brain

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by EastisBae: 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rubbish!!!

Each time we drag them after saying rubbish, they will deny and start preaching love. The ole of iwo didn't believe he will receive it hot and that's why he is now denying. How yorubas make such criminal elements rulers still baffles me.

Anyways, he may be junky but at least he is still better than the demonic tunde Bakare the fake pastor who lied so blatantly on national TV and hasn't apologized up till now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Yoruba leaders should stop embarrassing themselves. Have you ever heard an Igbo politician or monarch talking about yorubas? Why are top Yoruba figures taking cheap infantile shots at igbos?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by derecho(m): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Would you be angry if a well-known madman insults your mother? I'm sure you'd discard it.

It's just like a nobody on NL insulting Ex-President Trump and you expect Trump to waste his time dignifying him with a response?

Oluwo hasn't surprised anyone who knows him.The people he mentioned may not be his friends sef
Mooh247:
cool

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Opolopoopolonio: 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
Piggiiiddioootts are in pains... grin

Piiggiidiioottt amaka... smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapchi Abduction: Stop Your Crocodile Tears, PDP Tells FG, APC / Asukwo Archibong Retrieves Empowerment Car From Constituent In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Enugu LG Polls: PDP Wins All Chairmanship, Councillorship Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.