Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Could This Be True? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be True? (446 Views)

LP To Its Reps Members: You Have Failed To Be True Ambassadors Of The People / Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo / BREAKING News!-top Secret Reveled, Nigerians Are Asking Could This Be True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be True? by dawno2008(m): 8:47am On Feb 22, 2019
I don't really believe in all this prophecies,but I just saw something that really wowed me,beyond words,I mean how accurate and precise can some prophet be,also I've been wondering if the dates were tampered with,if not then bubu is surely on his way to daura,
The prophecy is so direct,and bubu would've won,if not for the last minute postponement,which is actually good for Atiku,if this turns well,then I'll believe God is really listening to the prayer of the masses

Re: Could This Be True? by haffaze777(m): 9:12am On Feb 22, 2019
PMB till 2023 is all I will tell you

(1) (Reply)

FG Wins Right To Prosecute Jpmorgan Chase Over $875m Malabu Oil Fraud / APC Wins House Of Representatives Seat In Oyo / Thanks To Inec And Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.