Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,278 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo (4087 Views)

G-5 Governors Finally Agreed To Work With Atiku (photo) / 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) / Former Zamfara Governor, Sani Yerima Visits Atiku (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo by Babzrockman: 9:41am On Feb 28, 2019
I saw this poster somewhere in Kano and i begin to think that Kwankwaso didn't genuinely works for Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo by Kundagarten: 9:42am On Feb 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo by skyba102(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2019
Abeg make I hear beta tin joor.......... Leave mata 4 Mathayas
Re: Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo by skyba102(m): 9:45am On Feb 28, 2019
Hmmm

Re: Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo by Igbouwanile(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2019
I think I believe so, or maybe he was overpowered, what he expected wasn't what he saw, Ganduje, Shekarau and other heavyweights played on his intelligence
Meanwhile, happy birthday to me!

3 Likes

Re: Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo by kufre2010: 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
Kwankwaso deceived Atiku big time, he was first to told his supporters remain calm and accept the result

1 Like

Re: Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo by Shuku0kukobambi: 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
Babzrockman:
I saw this poster somewhere in Kano and i begin to think that Kwankwaso didn't genuinely works for Atiku

Every body told you that nobody could challenge Buhari in the north, you guys refused to listen. Instead of campaigning on issues, you were abusing the man, calling him dead and Jibrin had taken his place. You didn't know that made his people even determine more to defend him with their votes.

Now, instead of learning from your mistakes, you guys have started insulting him and his people again yet you hope to gain politically in 2023. Isokay.

Now you're seeing the evidence to realize Atiku will lose in court the way he lost woefully in the elections

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo by Texman21: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
atikus biggest mistake thinking that the crowd gathered for him by kwankwaso is for him,it was for the sake of kwankwaso they where there ask his supporters they will tell they dont like atiku but prefer buhari

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo by alizma: 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
Texman21:
atikus biggest mistake thinking that the crowd gathered for him by kwankwaso is for him,it was for the sake of kwankwaso they where there ask his supporters they will tell they dont like atiku but prefer buhari
they told him but he didn't listened

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo by Babzrockman: 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
Buhari is unstoppable in the north

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo by LawrenceOnline: 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
Alot of northerners in kano that I know spoke against Buhari.... How he got that amount of votes is confusing.
Re: Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo by hakimi1974(m): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
LawrenceOnline:
Alot of northerners in kano that I know spoke against Buhari.... How he got that amount of votes is confusing.
welcome to northern politics, they will tell you what you want to hear. but, come election day. they will do what is really in their mind.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo by hakimi1974(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
atiku suppose wire kwankwaso 44 resounding slaps, each slap representing the 44 l.g.a that was woefully lost to baba buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo by MrPolitics: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Babzrockman:

Because you edited a picture of them together and decided to upload it?
You didn’t see this anywhere. It’s an edited digital pic and looks nothing like a camera pic or a billboard.
Re: Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo by zlantanfan: 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
You really thought the idiot was happy to have lost the primaries because of atifku dollars

He just wanted to pay him back and scam him of his money (remember the threat of leaving PDP at a time, it was just to get dollars ).

But how do you explain atiku loosing his own unit, meaning it was a collective scam

1 Like

Re: Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo by Quality20(m): 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
many ppl in d north wanted to vote against pmb, cos they know his weakness, but there was no credible candidate from pdp so they went back and voted pmb

2 Likes

Re: Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo by id911(m): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
Babzrockman:

You're a blatant lie. This picture was edited to suit your devilish propaganda
Re: Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo by porka: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
In your mind now you call that one election?

Did you not see how his convoy was attacked by hoodlums killing a number of people? The guy that was arrested was promptly released without charge. How do you expect anyoneto mobilize properly like that?

You people should stop this nonsense. There was no election in the north. The figures were simply allotted and ballot papers thumb printed to reflect the figures.

Opposition strongholds were militarized and votes were voided massively.

All that happened was nothing but captive democracy. And all of it is just to continue to make millions of people suffer for another four years o.
Re: Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo by Greatzeus(m): 3:39am On Mar 02, 2019
porka:
In your mind now you call that one election?

Did you not see how his convoy was attacked by hoodlums killing a number of people? The guy that was arrested was promptly released without charge. How do you expect anyoneto mobilize properly like that?

You people should stop this nonsense. There was no election in the north. The figures were simply allotted and ballot papers thumb printed to reflect the figures.

Opposition strongholds were militarized and votes were voided massively.

All that happened was nothing but captive democracy. And all of it is just to continue to make millions of people suffer for another four years o.
How old are you Use Google to check the millions Buhari got in 2003,2007 and 2011 from NE and NW alone. Buhari won in 2007 and 2011,but he was rigged out. The election was free and fair, at least better than previous elections under pdp were SE were allotted millions but now all the 5 states in the east couldn't beat Kano votes, meaning it's useless going to campaign in the east now,no Presidential candidate will waste it time begging for their support again,since just a single state in the north equals all the who SE votes.
Unlike what you wish Nigeria, things will get better, only those who are praying for hunger, violence and evil on Nigerians because they lost election will experience such. God will always disappoint them. Evil hate filled dejected generations, shouting Nigerians will suffer because the party they voted for lost.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life / This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive / Nigeria's Power Crisis! Shocking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.