Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

“I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac (3021 Views)

Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) / Bobrisky Meets With Blac Chyna (Photos, Video) / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac by PlugBlogng: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2019
“I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-Up With Blac Chyna

American Rapper Soulja Boy has just confirmed that the rumour going about his split from Blac Chyna is true.

After weeks of social media frenzy over Blac Chyna and Soulja Boy’s relationship, Young Draco has taken to Twitter to confirm the break-up.

Soulja Boy confirmed this while reacting to a post from US gossip website, TMZ.

Meanwhile, Soulja Boy has taken to his Instagram page to profess his love for his ‘real’ girlfriend @xttiona
It turned out that Soulja Boy and Blac Chyna had ulterior motives when showing the world how “boo’d up” they were. The whole “relationship” was allegedly staged, in efforts to troll Tyga and get under his skin.

See post below:-

Gist From PlugBlog Nigeria
https://plugblog.com.ng/i-just-wanted-to-see-what-her-pussy-felt-like-soulja-boy-breaks-up-with-blac-chyna/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi, MissyB3

Re: “I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac by PlugBlogng: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2019
Re: “I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:05am On Feb 22, 2019
Oyindidi u too like pr*ck, I can see u already here.. Mama mia grin

1 Like

Re: “I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac by PlugBlogng: 9:14am On Feb 22, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Oyindidi u too like pr*ck, I can see u already here.. Mama mia grin
Lol
Re: “I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac by flexyfit(f): 9:24am On Feb 22, 2019
OK now he has seen what d pussy felt like... Him go rest abi?

2 Likes

Re: “I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:25am On Feb 22, 2019
PlugBlogng:

Lol

The lady is just awesome, I love her smiley
Re: “I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 22, 2019
flexyfit:
No. Up to the next one.

3 Likes

Re: “I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac by PlugBlogng: 9:35am On Feb 22, 2019
excellence44:

No. Up to the next one.
kuku kill me
Re: “I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2019
Hope say em tattoo him name on the pvssy with him d'ick.
Pvssy nigga cheesy
Re: “I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac by PlugBlogng: 10:27am On Feb 22, 2019
krattoss:
Hope say em tattoo him name on the pvssy with him d'ick.
Pvssy nigga cheesy

Deep oo Deep ooo
Re: “I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac by PlugBlogng: 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
flexyfit:
Rest bawo
Re: “I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac by Nickijoy(f): 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
Blac chyna is like a doorknob... everybody go handle am
Re: “I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
Black Chyna doesn't GAF.
Many have been there before him,many will be there after him
Re: “I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac by Gentleziggy(m): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
Kai that guy na predator he bleeped a celebrated olosho thinking there was something special about her London n lo n behold there was no difference between her n d normal girl on d street.a lesson to our local female celebrities who thinks their bum,boobs n vagina is quite different from d other girls.
Re: “I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
flexyfit:
NOPE!! 1DOWN 999 MORE TO GO
Re: “I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac by Menusvan: 2:21am On Feb 23, 2019
Haaaa

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: ‘I will Beat U Insecure Prick’ – Seyi Blasts Teddy A He Reacts / Dress Code,tiwa Savage Reveal Outfit For Her Show At Eko Hotel / Thanks To African Parents For Ruining Our Lives—toke Makinwa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.