Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday (33222 Views)

Adesua Etomi On Vogue US Magazine 2019 / The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by mohammedisa27: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ade Banky
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
Twoclans:

Babe when I saw you on that thread he is talking about i also laughed .That thread is something else .plenty craze people . cheesy

Aunty their craze nor reach my owncheesy I usually observe sha.
I don't usually comment on the beer parlour thread
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
BluntBoy:

OK, my love. But, please, just read. Don't reply the PMs of those idiotic perverts.

I don't even reply PMs from anybody grin.
It is none of your business honey cheesy smiley
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
BluntBoy:
Damn, she is excruciatingly beautiful.

My Queen, Ladyhippolyta88, I was searching for you and found you in that Romance section reminiscent of Sodom and Gomorrah.

My lady, don't go to that place again. Many of those guys are nothing but perverts.

Wow.....ur ass licking is legendary...u deserve a medal
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Wow.....ur ass licking is legendary...u deserve a medal

Be quiet he ain't asslicking me it is not your business neither is it your asslicking so face front and leave him alone.
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Be quiet he ain't asslicking me it is not your business neither is it your asslicking so face front and leave him alone.

This is highly weird...I didn't mention you....so
I didn't expect you to jump at me...but it's fine ...it's a faceless forum...I guess ur atttitude can be excused
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Sandypearl: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
johnmarcel:
make she born pikin nah wetin she dey wait for?
She dey wait you.Useless fellow.mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
1StopRudeness:

This is highly weird...I didn't mention you....so
I didn't expect you to jump at me...but it's fine ...it's a faceless forum...I guess ur atttitude can be excused

I got the mention.
He mentioned my username in his post you called him an asslicker for that.
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by thunderbabs: 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
amaniro:
Adesuwa is the definition of beauty. Edo babes I dey greet o

Tinubu still geh teeth so shocked
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by jakandeola(m): 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
BluntBoy:

OK, my love. But, please, just read. Don't reply the PMs of those idiotic perverts.
are u dating DAT animal?
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

I got the mention.
He mentioned my username in his post you called him an asslicker for that.

Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Now I get the reason for screaming shutup......u are the owner of the ass the asslicker was earlier asslicking.......ok that's fine....like I said ...u are excused
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
jakandeola:
are u dating DAT animal ?

What happened, Jaks?

What did my Hippolyta do to you?
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by jakandeola(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
BluntBoy:

What happened, Jaks?

What did my Hippolyta do to you?
tell her not to attack me in my blogs again or she will hate herself
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by chalesfixed1011: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
See below

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Lilymatty(f): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
Happy birthday my queen
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Icecreamy: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
But bloggers said she was 30 last year, how come she is now 33 a year later. That's magical.

Happy birthday to you African Queen!
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by johnmarcel(m): 5:58am On Feb 23, 2019
Sandypearl:
She dey wait you.Useless fellow.mtcheeeeeeew
ur fada
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2019
jakandeola:
tell her not to attack me in my blogs again or she will hate herself

Don't worry, she won't attack you in your blogs again.
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Bmaster(m): 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
Happy birthday to you
Mr capable.

More sense to your brain
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by KENVEE6: 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
CreepyBlackpool:
When will you celebrate your child's birthday

or wait, you don't have anycheesy

stupid goat, they have a child now, a boy named zaiah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Soldier Abba Peter & Faith Emmanuel / Davido Wakes Up By Midnight To Celebrate Chioma's Birthday. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.