Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) (33222 Views)

MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Faithway10: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
Popular Port Harcourt pastor, David Ibiyeomie has withdrawn his case against controversial Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo after they made peace and forgave each other, last week.

This is coming after the blogger who regained her freedom after spending about 90 days in Port Harcourt maximum prison, for the third time in 12 months, for allegedly defaming the pastor and Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo took to Instagram to reveal he has led her to Christ and healed her.

She has now taken to Instagram to share photos of her with some lawyers and friends all smile at the court and wrote;

#BREAKING My charges of #criminaldefamation has been dropped by Nigerian police and plaintiff Pastor David Ibiyeomie. I am now FREE!! THANK U to my loyal fans, my lawyers #KayodeAjulo and Eugene Meabe of Castle Law firm, Justice Oshomah at Federal high court and Justice Fubara in magistrate court. PRAISE GOD!! On my right arm is Police prosecutor Umanna and my PA Chidinma Awa who I mentored in prison. She cooked my meals, washed my things and worked for me. Today she is my new personal assistant. I will apply to pick up my travel passport that was seized by the Federal government as part of my bail conditions. ��� GOD IS GOOD!! #hnnkemi #kemisaved #straightouttaphmax

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/pastor-ibiyeomie-finally-withdraws-his.html

1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Faithway10: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2018

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by doyinisaac(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
Threebear:
grin what is a kemi olunoye?
A semi mentally deranged woman, who bullies people ,underaged children under the guise of journalism, that was forcibly made to repent and denounce all her accusations against a pastor of the most high, that threw a woman in prison for six months without any court evidence or court case and hereafter forced her to denounce all her claims against him and blame them all on demonic manipulations and just like that a pending court case was seemingly erased.
Don't I just love my country?

23 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by AntiWailer: 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
angry angry
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Threebear(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
A semi mentally deranged woman, who bullies people ,underaged children under the guise of journalism, that was forcibly made to repent and denounce all her accusations against a pastor of the most high, that threw a woman in prison for six months without any court evidence or court case and hereafter forced her to denounce all her claims against him and blame them all on demonic manipulations and just like that a pending court case was seemingly erased.

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
The pastor have humbled her into submission

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
She came out of the whole mess a better person... I wish her lasting peace and total recovery of the mind, soul and body

35 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by iamJ(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Threebear:
a million gbam, both she and the pastor are mad, make him find me for ph come arrest me

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by veekid(m): 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
Cos she now attends your church and compulsorily she must pay tithes

Power of money

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Great sad
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by omonlaa: 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
After putting the old mama through hell and making her run through hoops, he now comes out to act all Jesus Christ like. Gerarrahere mehn.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by romeorailss: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hmm! I wan talk sth shaaa angry
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by netflicks(m): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
Who cares.. ..

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by MhizValentina12(f): 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
shey I said this... what this woman needed was sometime in the prison,after that her brain would have been reset...pray she doesn't come back with her own wahala again. we already have lots to think about like the 2019 election...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by mayowascholar(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
good to know

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by onatisi(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
Having kemi in that church is a big mistake . She isn't settled now and she needs all the support she can get. As soon as she gets comfortable and settled she will go back to her troublesome ways of meddling in issues which isn't her own. I will give her just 6 months before we start hearing stories of her clashes with members of that church

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by PETUK(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
Wars don't decide who's Right but who's Left

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Mynky: 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
I have nothing to say
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
This pastor na scam. See as he dey rejoice all because he done humble this mentally unstable woman

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
A Pastor taking a Christian to court, yet the bible says ;

"When you take another believer to court, you have lost the battle already. Why not be treated wrongly? Why not be cheated? Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong. And you do it to your brothers and sisters. Don’t you know that people who do wrong will not receive God’s kingdom? Don’t be fooled..." - 1 Corinthians 6

Nigerian Pastors - HYPOCRITES Number ONE

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Threebear:

hey!!! Stop there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
1.05!! That's the odd that she will go back to her former self. She just used the I have repented to make them drop the case. Once she moves back to Ibadan, it's bye bye Salvation Ministry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Myself2(m): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Well I will reserve my comment till I see how this m0r0n reacts next time she sees a shirtless photo of Flavour

Meanwhile, don't you just love Nigerian jail cells ?? They have the ability to cure all manner of mental malaise and reformat virus-infested brains like that of Kemi Olunloyoshit

5 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by bezimo(m): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
You lie against a pastor who had done you no wrong with the aim of rubbishing and tarnising his image..He arrest you for that...after he forgives you but allows you face the consequence and the law in prison for some time..after sense falls on you..you are released and realised how wrong you were. You went to the Pastor..he prays for you to be healed of your sickness..you are immediately healed..he leads you to Christ. You now have a testimony...
Pst David Ibieyomie is the real G.O.A.T....even Greatest Of All Time.
5 nights of glory with David Ibieyomie starting tonight!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
g
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by sirusX(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
frosbel2:
A Pastor taking a Christian to court, yet the bible says ;

"When you take another believer to court, you have lost the battle already. Why not be treated wrongly? Why not be cheated? Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong. And you do it to your brothers and sisters. Don’t you know that people who do wrong will not receive God’s kingdom? Don’t be fooled..." - 1 Corinthians 6

Nigerian Pastors - HYPOCRITES Number ONE
A Pastor taking someone to court over trivial issues that he could have ignored.... that's the part that worries me

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by emmpire: 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
The man far right. Is he wearing a suit or rain coat? Just wondering out loud.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6587648_1q_jpegf45c6812a8206a363b9835bb793b8d4e

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Guyman02: 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
Threebear:

Taking Panadol for another persons headache. Its her life, we know her, but you hide under a pseudonym on NL to have sleepless nights over her issue.
The Lord works on people in mysterious ways, so whats your problem?
Stop living in her past

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by loery: 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday / Pre-wedding Photos Of Soldier Abba Peter & Faith Emmanuel / Faze Hangs Out With Akon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.