Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

How To Get A Post Taken Down On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get A Post Taken Down On Nairaland (1042 Views)

Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host / How Can I Publish A Post On Phoenix Or Scooper Browser / Post taken down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Post Taken Down On Nairaland by knowme(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2019
Hi all,

am writing this after trying to contact the moderators to take down a post that was done in bad light, the post was taken from a news site story twisted to fit a narrative and posted in a blog someone from Nairaland copied the one from the blog and posted it here, the person who the story is about is not happy and wants the story to be taken down because of the falsehood in it, when you get to see the original and the one here you will understand what am talking about, after reporting the post instead of Nairaland to take it down they hid it from me but other people can still see the story and I have done everything to get to the moderators but none has responded, what is the way to get the story to be taken down please I sent a mail with both links to buttress my point but am not getting any response I need help please.

Thanks

cc: @lalastical
Re: How To Get A Post Taken Down On Nairaland by dhejykeane: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2019
cc: @lalasticlala
Re: How To Get A Post Taken Down On Nairaland by knowme(m): 11:52am On Feb 22, 2019
dhejykeane:
cc: @lalasticlala
thanks I hope he responds
Re: How To Get A Post Taken Down On Nairaland by Omotolamona: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Did he respond please? I have a post that I need them.to pill down too
It's defamation of character.

(1) (Reply)

Night Turned Day In Ado-ekiti Yesternight / Plz Welcome Me / The Price Of Boredom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.