Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host (1067 Views)

Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... / Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours / Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host by obembet(f): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2023
Welcome back Great Nairalanders, we are fully back.

Seun osewa share why Nairaland was taken down by their host

Nairaland's server was taken down because I overlooked an abuse report that was originally sent on the 14th. After the takedown, I removed the offensive content.

The UI for bringing back the server didn't work so it took hours to get support on how to get that done. Minutes after the forum was brought back, they took the server down again with no warning.

I'm guessing that the content I removed was still cached on Cloudflare servers, so they could still see it. I have cleared the caches now, but they are not communicating

Source: Seun osewa
Re: Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host by Justiceleague1: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2023
Wow.
Offering time...
Re: Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2023
Chai! This is really serious.

I sick small cos of Nairaland oo. I no con go any news site for daily update.

I’m too addicted to Nairaland since 2011

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host by Aleem26(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2023
Seun u just suffer person small I con deh enter sites am not used too cos of boredom

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host by Ance4Liverpool: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2023
This past 3 days has been hail without nairaland,abeg Make una no try this nonsense again ooo
Re: Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host by Alhajikd: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2023
angry
Re: Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host by RosyIsBlessed: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2023
Okay
Re: Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host by Streett: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2023
I jus realized “Nairaland” has been one of my most Vital Mental Essentials all along 🤦🏿‍♂️

Welcome back Baby, The past couple days been so quiet cold without You Baby., Come closer Sugarplums, Apologies I took You for granted Love 😢

Can The Madness Peacefully Begin Please .. grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host by Thewrath(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2023
It’s unworthy to call this site nairaland,at best it should be agbadoland or yorubaland because it’s one and only aim is to stereotype one region/tribe as bad,in collaboration with partisan mods..

But be rest assured we are unbotherd and will keep deploying every/any measure necessary to checkmate it.

If you don’t like them,let them go!!
Re: Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host by Namaster: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2023
This is the most disgusting high-handedness I have ever seen in my life.

The useless company that shut Nairaland down did so because Nairaland is a Nigerian company and Seun is too dull.

Nairaland is the LARGEST forum in Africa and a useless company just decided to take it down for over 72 hours.

Despite this, Seun folded his arms and waited helplessly like a common newbie blogger.

What's even worse is that Seun still allows Nairaland to be hosted by the same silly company that took mercilessly took it down in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host by Luckysbab: 10:35am On Dec 21, 2023
Streett:
I jus realized Nairaland has been one of my Mental Essentials 🤦🏿‍♂️

Welcome back Baby, The past couple days been so quiet without You Baby., Come closer Sugarplums 😢

Can The Madness Peacefully Begin Please .. grin grin

cheesy
Re: Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host by slam7000(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2023
Namaster:
This is the most disgusting high-handedness I have ever seen in my life.

The useless company that shut Nairaland down did so because Nairaland is a Nigerian company and Seun is too dull.

Nairaland is the LARGEST forum in Africa and a useless company just decided to take it down for over 72 hours.

Despite this, Seun folded his arms and waited helplessly like a common newbie blogger.

What's even worse is that Seun still allows Nairaland to be hosted by the same silly company that took mercilessly took it down in the first place.

It’s ok for Igbos and Yorubas to bash each other endlessly. It’s ok for the likes of Reno Omokri to abuse and throw shades at Igbos and all would laugh and hail him however when Seun start condoning abuse at Islam and prophet Mohammed and Aisha, then there’s trouble.

That can not be tolerated. Not even by the Moslem liberals.
Re: Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host by Livegamesonly(m): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2023
seun na mumu....ordinary small error they cant fix. Seun just sell this your analogue cum old school primary school website..nigeria no 1 forum looking like a site from 2001...
Re: Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host by twilliamx(m): 2:06pm On Jan 07
Kk

(1) (Reply)

digitalove-I'm on my way to the top and I want to bring some friends along... / How Generous Are Nigerians? / 24 Things We've Learnt From Nollywood !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.