Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

HTML Web Design In 7 Days - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / HTML Web Design In 7 Days (782 Views)

Where Can I Learn Web Design And Graphics Design In Osogbo Osun State / I Needed Area I Can Learn Graphics And Web Design In Aba, Abia State / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HTML Web Design In 7 Days by flasddrive: 10:21am On Feb 22, 2019
I f you are looking for how to learn programming or you don't know where to start from, I am here to let you know how. To become a programmer you must first learn HTML (which is hypertext markup language). Follow this link to join the free lecture online https://www.fadaland.com/?forum=715813
Re: HTML Web Design In 7 Days by Sagewilliam(m): 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
There is no way you can finish the Hypertex Markup language in 7 days.The ones you know is what you know.
Re: HTML Web Design In 7 Days by trytillmake(m): 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sagewilliam:
There is no way you can finish the Hypertex Markup language in 7 days.The ones you know is what you know.

At least u can grab the basics; great book by the way used it back then.
Re: HTML Web Design In 7 Days by flasddrive: 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
What matters is knowing the basics

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Need Your Business Automated With Chatbots / Who Can Take Online ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE Course? / Competent Node Js/react JS Programmer Is Needed ASAP For A Quick Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.